[Ch.7] Thida Wanorn 3 (Dida)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
agree it's weird that New is not p'ek in part 3, so wrong. what was the producer thinking?! it's part 3 the main cast should still be the same not reduce. so glad you love natthew&tubtim in neur manoot too. yep their chemistry is great! hope so bad they'll pair up again soon and with good scripts so will be worth the wait for their fans.
Yeah I find it very weird too that they would have New guest star in his own lakorn, wouldn't it be better just to make a new one instead. Oh I love Natthew and Tubtim they're the cutest ever!

Oh I kind of like Natthew character in this one, he's a good actor I can see him in this type of role. Thanks for the news.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I find it very weird too that they would have New guest star in his own lakorn, wouldn't it be better just to make a new one instead. Oh I love Natthew and Tubtim they're the cutest ever!

Oh I kind of like Natthew character in this one, he's a good actor I can see him in this type of role. Thanks for the news.

i second that love Natthew and Tubtim so much they're the best!.... ur welcome about the news....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew's character name is "choeng-doi" mean like foothills,mountain. what a weird name but should have know cause his character sound weird already. haha. the name sound unique though. but i'll always love his character as Haemun the most and like this name too, so cool.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew pics on the set filming, Thanks to New's fc Ndida2107

i'm surprise i didn't think will see him in this look.. haha.. but still cute and goes with his character name though

omg he's carrying New haha

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg thanks teedee! I didn't think we will see Natthew in those clothes either, but he is so cute. Wow he's so strong to carry New, I am excited to see this. Thanks for sharing.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks teedee for the pix. Yeah same here too. I hope there pix og him and Amy. want to see them how they will look like together.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:dance3: Yea some photos of the two of them. They look cutie but Amy look kind of older with the make up on.

credit to: natthewclub

Natthew & Amy Amelia @ the TV Pool 22nd Stars Party

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's gonna first air July 22, so fast. they have to rush film. just started filming in May. why have to rush air don't get it, poor the cast&crew.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for pics. Natthew and Tubtim look so cute! still so sad they're not pair up in here. T^T..well root next new lakorn hope they get pair up, cross fingers. read the summary in Ch7 board. surprise ending, don't want to spoil but if anyone want to know...

At the end, Natthew and Amy didn't end up together, she will still wait for New, so Natthew is heart broken. Tubtim and Kade's couple got married at the end, in the forest. but then again the scripts may get change around, cause they may add more scripts to New's role. We just have to wait and see how it comes out.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for pics. Natthew and Tubtim look so cute! still so sad they're not pair up in here. T^T..well root next new lakorn hope they get pair up, cross fingers. read the summary in Ch7 board. surprise ending, don't want to spoil but if anyone want to know...

At the end, Natthew and Amy didn't end up together, she will still wait for New, so Natthew is heart broken. Tubtim and Kade's couple got married at the end, in the forest. but then again the scripts may get change around, cause they may add more scripts to New's role. We just have to wait and see how it comes out.
Thanks teedee....OMG I just read the spoiler for the end and I sooooo mad. I hope the end chance....I saw the tser...so Amy is not playing two character. She just lost her memory so she still playing the same role.

credits to: natthewclub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5p225WhHL4

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks teedee....OMG I just read the spoiler for the end and I sooooo mad. I hope the end chance....I saw the tser...so Amy is not playing two character. She just lost her memory so she still playing the same role.

credits to: natthewclub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5p225WhHL4
maybe they'll change it, cause the writer is writing the scripts as it goes. yeah Amy play as only one character, the same role, but just loose her memories.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope the change the end too teedee... I don't understand why they have part 3 if they made the storyline like this and have Natthew as p'k but....
not get with Amy its just to heartbroken

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
interviews: Amy,New,Natthew...BTS Natthew&Tubtim are together. ahhh!!! cute!!! sucks they didn't interview Tubtim argh!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgSo49ceT9A&feature=youtu.be

Natthew and Tubtim's characters is so cute in here. have to repeat everytime 55,wish they get pair up again soon after Thidawanorn3 will be great!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew pics at lakorn ceremony on July 26. ahhh! he so hot!!!
credit to Siriquan,Natthew's twitter, Natthewclub

with Tubtim, even though she promote her character in Arsoon noy nai takieng kaew, but i don't care wanna post 55, they're so cute! Mamia and ChoengDoi so cute, i like both Tubtim and Natthew's characters in here. hope they have scenes together in the lakorn.

fanny

sarNie Adult
amy stuck with this lakorn and never ending for her. never watch any of this lakorn i dont know how her acting is like. i somehow want to see her in different kind of story.