ch. 7 vs ch. 3

• ch.7

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ch.3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
channel 7 of course. The only lakorn puernbarn from channel 3 I liked was koon chia-koon pan. After that all their lakorn sucks. but if channel 7 keeps making their boran lakorn 20 tapes and above it's pretty boring too. I hope they shorten it to like 12 tapes no more. And change their clothing style too. but otherwise channel 7 have the top boran n'eke and p'eke :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ch.7 has more traditional fantasy clothing, very unique. While Ch.3 boran clothing are silly and the short that they wear are very PUFFY...Ch.7 brings out the fantasy boran into life while Ch.3 is kiddy and still need improvement. And Ch.7 has more good scenario, good old fashion houses make it look very realistic.

souriya25

sarNie Egg
ch7 is more better then ch3 becuz ch7 has more action in it and ch 3 is jus borring

Mann

ch. 7 is the bestest!!!!!! i like the channel , i think ive seen ch.3 once but it wasn't godd but i don't rember i don'y look at the logo.

shubby

sarNie Adult
well, b4 it was channel 7 but now..i think ch3 and ch7 is about the same...talking about clothes, and the hair and then the storyline suck..hehehe..but i love ch7 tho..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Is it a joke putting ch.3 on? You know ch.7 is better! Way to go ch.7!

Although at times I feel that every channel should have their own boran lakorn, then there would be more p'ek and n'ek boran!

Hey, wishful thinking on my part.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sarN ch 5 lol maybe but it has to be ch 7 since ch 3 boran lakorn have suck people in it but one was good that has noon ramida but she was pretty the storyline didn't go as what i expect they need help with acting and style of clothes