[Ch.8] Sapai Rot Sap (?)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Didn't see a thread for this lakorn yet so i decided to start one, because it is worth me starting a thread for so far. I think itz hilarious. Lol. And actually, i only accidentally started watching this bc i clicked on the wrong lakorn link. While multitasking and leaving it playing, i found myself more and more interested in the plot. Otherwise, i probably never would have even started watching it at all. The leads grew on me. Hehe. Dont want to give away much so i am just gonna leave it up to u guys to trust and give it try...or not. Ha

Ok, correct the thread as u see fit, mods. Im sorry if i left out or missed any procedure or steps in creating this thread.

Ps. Someone please pin this?

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Ch8 lakorn don't attrack me much. But this is good and funny. Will be lots of sweet scene since they,re married. They slept on the ep 1 cus they were drinking beer and got drunk. Ooh so good never seen n,ek and p,ek slept on ep1

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
little22 said:
Ch8 lakorn don't attrack me much. But this is good and funny. Will be lots of sweet scene since they,re married. They slept on the ep 1 cus they were drinking beer and got drunk. Ooh so good never seen n,ek and p,ek slept on ep1
Stole the words and thoughts right out of my mouth! Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' the last ch8 lakorn you pull out of a hat was 'Mia Tuean' ^^ I like your choice of humor HAHAHA ...will check it out .

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Mia tuen I did somewhat enjoy it cus of the storyline and I got tired of Film for being like the only p,ek of ch.8. Plus it got suck towards watching it. I almost quit too. Besides He wasnt good and attractive sexy handsome to me.
This is good both n,ek and p,ek is new but I like it. N,ek didn't feel bad for sleeping with p,ek on the first night they met. That was strange but bold on n,ek. It just weird how p,ek just ok love n,ek just like that after they slept together. Even though if they don't show love scenes much but the way n,ek talks back is juicy and provactive. I like tat spiciness from n,eu. No innocent girl there

chalight

sarNie Egg
what does the title mean after translation?? it would be lovely if anyone translate the synopsis?? looks interesting.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
oh, this lakorn need already? I haven't finished this yet due to the slow dubbing. I'm liking it so far. I miss these type of mother in law/daughter in law lakorns. They used to have so many back in the days. I like Watching Jean Gaewalin from ch8. She's not the prettiest, but she's fun to watch.