[Ch.Workpoint] Dok Mai Lai Pad Klon (unknown)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh yessss!! Joy and Pam :heart: so excited for them! My lovely girls got this. Make them shine Sean !!! Hehehhe

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Watched ep.1 already and I am in.
Love this kind of lakorn and it's not that common in Thailand so it's a change.

I don't like how Joy talk but I can bear with it. She's not that bd at acting, in my opinion.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Summary? I miss Sean, but while waiting for Boys Paradise, I might as well watch this if it interests me.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
So is workpoint the production like Good Feeling from ch3?

My oh my. Sean looks good in here. I miss P'Sake na! Any summaries?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ahhh Sean doo thep maakk!!! Maybe I'll give this a try, storyline is similar to Pop and Sarah's evening lakorn but no comedy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
not bad..it's kind of remind me of romeo and juliet...he such a perv watching n'k bathe hahaha..lol sean grew on me with his gif of boys paradise haha...

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Wow nang'ek who has no problem killing the bad guys.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
I do wonder when he knew the truth which one he will choose love or justice and how the ending like  :scratchhead2: ahhh so much feel

spanky

sarNie OldFart
n'k family is murdered...she is saved by bandits...they steal from the rich and give to the poor....she has nighly  terror from her family being murdered and is out for Blood...the scarf bandit, she leaves em after her kill..that is her name too, she did not speak after her rescue and held on to her scarf, they gave her a new name and it's "scarf". the leader is Shady though and is a bad guy...he cheated in the battle as leader from Tao and chop off his hand...

p'k is a city officer who is there to get rid of these bandits