[CH.Workpoint] Raeng Chang (Prosperous Productions Ltd): Kan Kantathavorn / Taya Rogers

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Raeng Chang / แรงชัง (Strong Hatred)

Teaser

Official MV

Cast
Kan Kantathavorn / กันต์ กันตถาวร
Taya Rogers / เทย่า โรเจอร์
Tong Pakramai / ตอง ภัครมัย โปตระนันท์
Nat Nutt / นัท ณัฏฐ์ กิจจริต
Ai Saranchana / อ้าย สรัลชนา อภิสมัยมงคล
M Apinun / เอ็ม อภินันท์ ประเสริฐวัฒนกุล
Nook Suthida / นุ๊ก สุทธิดา เกษมสันต์ ณ อยุธยา
Ong Pattana / อ๋อง พัฒนะ พันธุ์เทวะ
Narissa Pongsupha / นริสา พรหมสุภา
Kradum Tanayong / กระดุม ธนายง ว่องตระกูล
Krongthong Rachatawan / กรองทอง รัชตะวรรณ

Production Credits
Writer / บทประพันธ์โดย : Tharakorn / ธรากร
บทโทรทัศน์ : นวดี สถิตยุทธการ
Production Company / ผลิตโดย : Prosperous Productions Limited /บริษัท มั่งมีศรีสุข โปรดักชั่น จำกัด
Director / กำกับการแสดงโดย : Pakasit Kingsak / ปกาสิต กิ่งศักดิ์

Synopsis
แรงรัก ของคนรุ่นหลัง หรือจะสู้ แรงชัง ของคนรุ่นก่อน ในสมัยรัชกาลที่ 5 อาณาจักรสยามมีความสัมพันธ์ทางการค้ากับจีนแผ่นดินใหญ่ จึงมีพ่อค้าชาวจีนเดินทางเข้ามายังสยามเป็นจำนวนมาก ชงชาง บุตรชายเพียงคนเดียวของ เถ้าแก่เฟยหลง มักติดตามผู้เป็นพ่อมาพบ คุณหลวงนฤบดินทร์ จนได้สนิทสนมกับ เนื้อนาง ลูกสาวของคุณหลวง เมื่อคุณหลวงได้เลื่อนเป็นคุณพระ และเถ้าแก่เฟยหลงได้เป็นคหบดี จึงคิดยกเนื้อนางให้ชงชาง แต่คุณหญิงแจ่มจันทร์ ภรรยาของคุณพระไม่เห็นด้วย

ลำดวน บ่าวรับใช้ได้ยุแยงคุณหญิง ให้ นรอินทร์ พี่ชายของเนื้อนาง และศักดา ลูกชาย พระยาสีหราฐ กับ คุณหญิงเด่นหล้า ไปฆ่าชงชาง แต่เหตุการณ์กลับแปรเปลี่ยน เมื่อชงชางป้องกันตัวจนพลั้งมือฆ่านรอินทร์ และคุณพระพลั้งมือฆ่าคหบดีหลง แล้วสั่งคนตามล่าชงชางเพื่อล้างแค้นให้ลูกชาย ความรักของชงชาง และเนื้อนางจึงต้องขาดสะบั้น !

ชงชางไปหลบที่บ้านญาติของน้อย ที่ชื่อ หอม ซึ่งตอนแรกไม่ได้เต็มใจนัก แต่เมื่อชงชางช่วยหอมจากการโดนงูกัดทำให้หอมประทับใจ ทั้งคู่ต้องหนีกระเซอะกระเซิงจากการตามล่าของเจ้าหน้าที่บ้านเมืองไปอยู่ ชุมพร ที่นั่น ความรักของคนทั้งสองได้ก่อเกิดขึ้นจนทั้งสองตัดสินใจอยู่กินกันเป็นผัวเมีย ชงชางได้เปลี่ยนชื่อใหม่เป็น ชาญ และให้กำเนิดลูกชายชื่อ หาญ ในขณะที่เนื้อนางก็ได้แต่งงานกับศักดา และมีลูกสาวชื่อ เอื้องฟ้า

จนวันหนึ่งชาญได้ช่วย พระยาบริบรรณ ขุนนางใหญ่แห่งเมืองชุมพรให้รอดพ้นจากโจรป่า พระยาบริบรรณ รู้ว่าชาญเคยมีเรื่องกับคุณพระนฤบดินทร์เช่นเดียวกับตน ทั้งสองจึงร่วมกันแก้แค้นด้วยการเปิดโปงการฉ้อฉล และรับส่วยทำให้เจ้าพระยาสีหราฐกับพระยานฤบดินทร์ต้องโทษฟันคอริบเรือน แจ่มจันทร์ถูกจับตัวไป ส่วนศักดาต้องพาเนื้อนาง และเอื้องฟ้าเร่รอนไม่มีที่อยู่เป็นหลักแหล่ง ในขณะที่ เนื้อนางตกอับ ชาญกลับได้เลื่อนยศเป็นคุณพระชาญวาณิช และกลายเป็นที่ปรึกษาคนสำคัญของพระยาโชฎึกราชเศรษฐี และหอมกลายเป็นคุณหญิงหอมนวลผู้แสนใจดี

Credit
workpoint
drama.tlcthai
drama.kapook

Airing Monday, September 12th, 20:50!!!!

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I forgot to mention I love the ost!! I don't know what it's about, but all I know is the melody is beautiful and I love it. It's been on repeat in my playlist for the last day and a half.

I really do hope Kan gets his happy ending in here. He seems to like tragic characters, which is fine, but we just wanna see him happy for once. After KRKNT and SSK all his characters thereon after dies tragically or don't get the girl. It's just too depressing.

I see a grey haired Kan, and that's not really good. I don't like shows that portray their characters in their older~er years. No no...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Has this air yet? I like Workpoint channel. That one lakorn I saw from this channel is different. Not your typical lakorn. I might check this out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Has this air yet? I like Workpoint channel. That one lakorn I saw from this channel is different. Not your typical lakorn. I might check this out.
Not yet. It's airing on Monday the 12th! I'm excited. Kan needs to be recognized like NOW because he's getting older. Haha.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I want to watch this for Kan but period lakorns aint my cup of tea and I don't love Kan that much to sit and watch it hahhahahahah but @phatman is your banner of Kan and Amy, did you watch LDT too? what did you think of it? I'm pissed and sad that Kan died and Film ended up having the happy ending, like WTF LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want to watch this for Kan but period lakorns aint my cup of tea and I don't love Kan that much to sit and watch it hahhahahahah but @phatman is your banner of Kan and Amy, did you watch LDT too? what did you think of it? I'm pissed and sad that Kan died and Film ended up having the happy ending, like WTF LOL
Haha. For some reason I've been attracted to these period/underdog gentle pra'ek lakorslns lately. I'm not huge on period either. It must've been due to Ka Badin and Chaat Payak. Haha. Anyway. I'll watch it and let you know how it is and if the story is worth while.

Yes indeed it is! And yes I did watch it!!!! I watched everything! Like from EP1 to EP21 no FF at all with the exception of ignoring Film when he comes on screen. Hehe. To my surprise I actually liked this lakorn. I thought the writing was super slow, and could've been better, but overall they didn't drag out anything. Also, the suspense wasn't all that good and I feel like they should've added something of that sort to spice up the story. I watched mainly for Kan though of course. Haha. But I love his scenes with both Bird and Pete and especially Amy. He had great chemistry with everyone and in my opinion very deserving of recognition. Not in the form of an award, but just you know by giving him more work. Amy was great in here and her scenes with Kan were always memorable. Even though the first kiss was awkward. Buaha.

I like tragic endings so I didn't mind Kan ending like that. What I didn't like was how they also killed off Bird. Like wtf, he's not necessary to kill. One is good enough. I also didn't like how they showed Film's wedding at the very end. They should've ended with Amy looking at Kan's ring. Film isn't even important to the story. I don't know why they added his character. Useless. Anyway. So yeah there you go. I'm currently having Kan- fever. Haha.

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

Yes! I watched it from beginning til end too! The only reason why I'm pissed is because the lakorn itself didnt go with the summary they posted. Thats why I wanted to watch it in the first place bc the summary and ending interested me. I knew way before hand that Kan character died but the summary that they posted said both Film and Kan died at the end leaving their wife in this case Fah and Amy's character pregnant with their sons....I saw none of that lol. And I thought they could have developed Kan and Amy's relationship more because throughout the whole lakorn he was still in love with Wad so it ddnt make sense for him to suddenly have a chnage of heart. CH8 lacks that character development and relationship development. I just got done watching another CH8 lakorn this morning and the leads lacked the relationship development too.

but anyways yes please do let me know how this lakorn goes

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg I forgot about their relationship. Yeah like all of a sudden he likes her saying he feels happy when he's around her. We know it's not a romantic based lakorn but still a light development would've made it good. We saw Amy's romantic feelings develop but not Kan's. But I think their romance developed more naturally than Film and his lady. Haha. They...I don't even know where to start haha. They're just....blah. Haha.

So initially they both were gonna die?? I'm actually glad that didn't happen haha. It's not memorable when death is shared among the leads. I wonder why they changed the script?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
both girls pregger....lil Kan baby?>!

I feel we see that Kan does develop love for Amy but not as intense..a slooow burn...Early on the ep...he thought of Wan and then his Mind wander to Amy. Every time he was with her she made him feel good and he was always smiling. I love how he explained it to Wan. I also wished they develop more, but it's a ch 8 lakorn sooo....I felt it was too short, could have used maybe 2 more Ep for better character development.

I totally Fan girl over Him, The storyline isn't my cup of tea, but I'll "try" it.

TubbyTinker

both girls pregger....lil Kan baby?>!

I feel we see that Kan does develop love for Amy but not as intense..a slooow burn...Early on the ep...he thought of Wan and then his Mind wander to Amy. Every time he was with her she made him feel good and he was always smiling. I love how he explained it to Wan. I also wished they develop more, but it's a ch 8 lakorn sooo....I felt it was too short, could have used maybe 2 more Ep for better character development.

I totally Fan girl over Him, The storyline isn't my cup of tea, but I'll "try" it.
No Film's nangek was pregnant by Film or was supposed to and Amy was supposed to get pregnant by KKan.