[CH.Workpoint] Raeng Chang (Prosperous Productions Ltd): Kan Kantathavorn / Taya Rogers

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is this one esp. per week? I haven't watch any work point lakorn.
Monday's and Tuesday's at 8:50pm.

I have just a little. I watched episode 1 of their version of Panthai Norasingh. I can't remember how I felt so I can't comment much on how good or bad they are.

I haven't seen today's episode either due to work, but I will now!! Hehe.

Last edited:

meenia

sarNie Adult
got a storyline in english. I guess i just want Kan to be with Tong. Taya has aged. She's cute when she smile, but a little off when she's not. LOL. Not being mean, i guess time is women's biggest enemy. If only there was eternal youth. LOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
got a storyline in english. I guess i just want Kan to be with Tong. Taya has aged. She's cute when she smile, but a little off when she's not. LOL. Not being mean, i guess time is women's biggest enemy. If only there was eternal youth. LOL.
I wish I can translate, but I don't know Thai so I can't. Haha. Sorry!

Yeah her and Tong are years apart, but look about the same age. Don't know if it's because Tong does some enhancements and Taya doesn't or Tong just ages better, but Taya does look way older.

Give ME eternal youth! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP1 Thoughts:
-Love the opening theme song, but the credits was a bit hastily done. Haha. They could've done a better job.
-Started off nice, but that temple scene killed it. Haha. So random and like the acting was just bad all around. Can't get over the kids and their excessive peeing. XD.
-Gosh all this bad acting!
-These kids too! I can't wait to see Kan on screen. All these kids need acting lessons. I've never had a problem with young actors in Thai lakorns, but all these kids in here are just so bad! Haha. They're cute just not natural. And these adults too! Never have I seen such a cast of bad acting all around.
- Yay! Just as I was complaining Kan and Taya shows up. Hehe. Awe, they actually look very cute together. Except I can't stand Kan's wig and Taya's awkward acting. Hehe.
-Grr. Only got to see Kan for like 15mins. 40mins is too short for an episode, but then again 40mins of bad acting, bad directing, and bad storytelling is already...torture. Haha.
-Okay that episode ended with no cliffhanger, but that's okay it's only been one episode.

So...where do I start? Workpoint definitely needs to work on their directing and start scouting better actors/actresses. I appreciate them for recognizing Kan, but let's face it Kan needs challenge. I feel like he's so out of place because his acting excels everyone he's on screen with. As for the story, just as I'd guessed, bullied pra'ek who will rise in the end!! Just my cup of tea! Premiere gets a rating of 5/10. 1/2 points for the story, 1 1/2 points for the music, and 3 points for Kan!!

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I agree that Kan is a very talented actor.:icon12: I've been following him since, Dao Jarut Fah and Rak Mai Mee Wun Tai. I will definitely be tuning in this one just for him lol hehe :thumbup:...:icon12: Is he still a polyplus actor- where he appears in Ch7 lakorns and Ch3 lakorns? or did he sign up with workpoint? I noticed that he has a lot of future lakorns coming up with workpoint.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I agree that Kan is a very talented actor.:icon12: I've been following him since, Dao Jarut Fah and Rak Mai Mee Wun Tai. I will definitely be tuning in this one just for him lol hehe :thumbup:...:icon12: Is he still a polyplus actor- where he appears in Ch7 lakorns and Ch3 lakorns? or did he sign up with workpoint? I noticed that he has a lot of future lakorns coming up with workpoint.
Unfortunately or...fortunately? he is no longer with Polyplus. He became a freelance that's why he's been with Workpoint and CH8. I don't know if he'll ever get to work with CH3 or CH7 again. But you never know if he does really well they might offer him something.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'm glad they have two esp. per week even it is short. I agree, Tenya looks a little older, but I hope to have her good acting replace for her look because I often over look on the actors' and actresses look of their acting are good. I hope to see this as the Lakorn progress. I can't comment on Tong because i won't be justice. I just feel she has the rai look more than an innocent woman look. Again I hope she will make me like her too. Hehe. Kan, he is always great on any role he played. I just sad, other channel just really under rate this great actor.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 2 Thoughts:

-I really don't like Nuea Nang's brother. He's so...ugh. Don't like our pra'rai either.
-I can't tell if Nuea Nang's mom is good or bad. She seems sweet, but then looks greedy too.
-I can't stand Kan's hair anymore!!
-The scriptwriters need major work. Things are happening so randomly. And the way they're portraying the characters are way extreme and exaggerated.
-I need more Chong Chang. I don't wanna see Sakda anymore.
-Awe man. I think Tong just ruined the ost. Haha. I'm not sure I like it yet. Hope they release the full version soon so I can form a better judgement.
-I wonder what Chong Chang's dad does. Is he rich? He seems rich, but Chong Chang looks so poor. Haha.
-Okay...cliffhanger is better this time around. Can't wait to see Mr. Fine with his normal hair. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Your not alone. I just haven't finish episode one yet.
Haha. This show is something. I wouldn't say it's uninteresting because I'm obviously still watching it, but it's...it's sloppy. Moderately interesting and very sloppy.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Still not start esp. 2 yet. Maybe the weekend. I guess esp. 1 didnt give me a good impression.. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 3 Thoughts:

-The OST and Kan are the only reasons that keep me going!
-Taya was so much more tolerable in Prissana, but why is she so awkward in here. Haha. She keeps blinking. Her acting reminds me of Peyer Corp. It's like their face just keeps twitching and they only look good when they smile.
-Kan's wig is glued on differently each scene. Haha.
-I'm happy we get more of our pra'nang today.
-No, don't fall for it!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I got use to his wig after 3 esp. Haha. I agree, Tanya needs more acting courses, I guess she been away for a long time so she needs some acting coach. I also feel the rais are too much, over playing. I don't know if it is just me, but I see no chemistry between Kan and Tanya. Will still continue to watch how the story goes..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I can't get over the wig. Yeah Taya needs major acting lessons to fix those expressions of hers. I'm only tolerating her because she's cute when she smiles. I see no chemistry either. I honestly think the failure of this lakorn so far is because of the director. You see so much potential from the cast but because of the directing they're limited.