ch3 2007 Calendar

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Joy is holding kong's hand right. can't really tell if it's her.that is namfon right? holding that guys hand and man on the other side of the pix holding that girl's hand. man&namfon should be holding hands would be better.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The pic of Anne and Ken reminds me of Brad and Angelina on was it Vogue or Vanity Fair? I don't quite remember which but I just remember that Angelina was holding a balloon or a ball and so is Anne and there were kids playing in a pool too and there r kids in this one too. SO funny! :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
The pic of Anne and Ken reminds me of Brad and Angelina on was it Vogue or Vanity Fair? I don't quite remember which but I just remember that Angelina was holding a balloon or a ball and so is Anne and there were kids playing in a pool too and there r kids in this one too. SO funny! :D
OH yeah that's right!!!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
WOW omg Ch3 family is really big !!

So many people that i dunno lool

Ahh Ken & Ann defenitly the couple of the year :wub:

Oh I like that cutie boy in the same pix (in P'Tik's lakorn)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wish some of the older gen. was in there too like..Patson, Pol T, Bee Bandith

isnt Ploy Cherman from ch3?..she should be on there too..cuz shes usually in ch3 lakorns

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
Joy S. is holding Kong hand in da 2nd pic and Vicky is da girl in da pink dress in the 3rd pic u have 2 look closely cuz every 1 so small :lol: :yahoo:
oh yea. i was wondering who the chick in pink dress was. i thought it was May Pichanart.

anywayz.. thx for sharig pix!

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Everyone looks like they had so much fun taking these photoshoots. great pictures! Thanks for sharing them. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
behing the scene with Ann/Ken and the kids..credit to eayjang for the sc!

gosh they look so cute together!..and theres gonna be more pix of them in the calander :yahoo: wonder where we could buy this

kayti

sarNie Egg
aw.....i just love the pix........thanks for sharing.....ann and ken first pix looks really cute.......

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
omg this is so cute! :lol: thanks for sharing with us tinah! :D it looks like they had lots of fun! :yahoo: and the one with ann and ken awww,how cute is that? they remind me of brad pitt and angelina in the vanity fair magazine i think it was.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ch3 made them in wallies..thanx to Noiki

its very creative of them!!..all of the months are so beautiful..i want one!..They are selling it @ 7eleven for 50 baut