CH3 2012 Lakorns

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait to see what ch3 2012 lakorn have for us!!! I am so excited to see all these new lakorns. Tye have two lakorns.Yay! Miss him!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I anticipate rak prakasit and khun seuk the most but Buang does look intriguing too and Noon looks very pretty and into character there.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Ekkkk super excited for these lakorns!!! i'm guessing most of these will air the first half of the year.
i dunno what i'm excited for at the moment it's both Chompoo's lakorns and aff and pors lakorn properly more but i forget :coverlaf:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I cannot wait for "Rang Ngao"...so excited to see Janie in a weak role and then transform to a fierce, sophisticated nang'ek!! ahhh!!!

Khun Suk...i didn't know what the heck this lakorn was bout until i was on this thread..now I can't wait Aum & Ploy is a hot pair, and Aum's hair is off the hook in this lakorn...plus i did enjoy the movie version so i cannot wait to see the lakorn adaptation

Ruk Khun Tao FahI was excited frm the start but now that Joy Rinalee is in it...boy I cannot wait!! never in a million years...Ken & Joy...love it!!

Qi Pao...cant wait for this 3rd installment of the Fabric Series...the summary sounds AMAZZINGGGG!!

TYLS w/ Chompoo and Por T. honestly i think i will start but wont finish this lakorn hopefully im wrong hahaha

Ruk Prakasit...Aff & Por a fresh, new couple...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I cannot wait for "Rang Ngao"...so excited to see Janie in a weak role and then transform to a fierce, sophisticated nang'ek!! ahhh!!!

Khun Suk...i didn't know what the heck this lakorn was bout until i was on this thread..now I can't wait Aum & Ploy is a hot pair, and Aum's hair is off the hook in this lakorn...plus i did enjoy the movie version so i cannot wait to see the lakorn adaptation

Ruk Khun Tao FahI was excited frm the start but now that Joy Rinalee is in it...boy I cannot wait!! never in a million years...Ken & Joy...love it!!

Qi Pao...cant wait for this 3rd installment of the Fabric Series...the summary sounds AMAZZINGGGG!!

TYLS w/ Chompoo and Por T. honestly i think i will start but wont finish this lakorn hopefully im wrong hahaha

Ruk Prakasit...Aff & Por a fresh, new couple...
TYLS Por and Chompoo will be a promising one don't miss it :thumbsup:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Did I see a mermaid lakorn. Will need to watch it even though I bet it will be stupid. But I'm excited for alot of the other major lakorns airing.