[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^im used to seeing cherry in action drama or tomboyish roles. she could play the tough and confident role well.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^im used to seeing cherry in action drama or tomboyish roles. she could play the tough and confident role well.
yeah true. Cherry looks hot as a dude in her upcoming lakorn with Mart. that's the only reason why i'm watching it. haha.

It'll be so weird for ann to play a weak role. i will die the day ann plays a weak role! :lmao:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
yeah true. Cherry looks hot as a dude in her upcoming lakorn with Mart. that's the only reason why i'm watching it. haha.

It'll be so weird for ann to play a weak role. i will die the day ann plays a weak role! :lmao:
isn't she weak in the middle part of SB?

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i loved oum ruk!..i hope this lakorn is simliar!..i didnt really like sb fater awhile..i never finished watching it..im excited to watch this!..i hope someone subbs this lakorn!

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
i loved oum ruk!..i hope this lakorn is simliar!..i didnt really like sb fater awhile..i never finished watching it..im excited to watch this!..i hope someone subbs this lakorn!
you should continue with sb, it's so good. anonymous at anne's forum will be subbing this lakorn

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Ken and Ann have a new lakorn together. When is it airing?
what?!?!? where've you been?!? hehehe... yeah they'll have a new lakorn but they haven't started filming it yet. maybe it'll air late '09 or early '10.

yes! i'm back in sw! it's been sooooo long!
and yes, funfun and noy, maybe she was just vulnerable at that time...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh... I wonder when are they gonna start filming. I wanna watch Ken/Ann already!
ME TOOO!!! :spin:

i'm looking forward to this la korn too, love Ken & Anne together.the people who read the novel said it's a very cute story,nang'ek is a very jealous, distrustful person and after she's married to pra'ek, she show ownership over him. she's so suspicious over him that she has to go to a fortune teller to ask if her marriage life will go smoothly and will there be a third hand that ruin her marriage, the fortune teller gave nang'ek this note book that help take her to the future to see her marriage life,so she's so afraid that her marriage life will be chaotic like the future,so when she came back to the present she tried ways to change it,but the more she tried to change it, the more worse it gets,but overall it's a cute, and very impressive story, guys don't understand girls and girls don't understand guys. both can't change their personality. and what will they both do to make their life together happy.it's romantic comedy but there'll be a little bit drama toward the end. sounds interesting. hope it's funny/cute like Oum Ruk,if it's the same director as Oum Ruk would be good.
interesting.
now i can't wait. it's already the year 09!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
BBK is very good, I just hope this is even better. =D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i'm sure i'm gonna love this! coz it's anne and ken! and it's a romantic comedy!!! aaaahhh!!! i hope they'll start filming this right after anne finishes sgpt.

fun

Expired Sarnie
does anyone know what the storyline for this lakorn is about?
i'm looking forward to this la korn too, love Ken & Anne together.the people who read the novel said it's a very cute story,nang'ek is a very jealous, distrustful person and after she's married to pra'ek, she show ownership over him. she's so suspicious over him that she has to go to a fortune teller to ask if her marriage life will go smoothly and will there be a third hand that ruin her marriage, the fortune teller gave nang'ek this note book that help take her to the future to see her marriage life,so she's so afraid that her marriage life will be chaotic like the future,so when she came back to the present she tried ways to change it,but the more she tried to change it, the more worse it gets,but overall it's a cute, and very impressive story, guys don't understand girls and girls don't understand guys. both can't change their personality. and what will they both do to make their life together happy.it's romantic comedy but there'll be a little bit drama toward the end. -Credit to teedee