[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love these 2 they have so much chemistry together and they are both great actors. That why fans always want them 2 pair up
Yep so true. I bet it goes same to her when her favorite pairs up again she would be hype over it and then I will be saying they are too overrated. I say that to Num/Kob (and this is only one of my example) too so no hard feelings for me. I am a Ken/Ann lovers and what can I say she has her opinion and we all have other opinions.

1. they are not overrated
2. they did costar with other actors and actresses: anne with aum, chakrit, and rome. ken with aff and cherry
3. they did not have 2-3 lakorn a year with eachother like other couples

lastly, anne may not be the na'ek in here
You go girl!

I'm not mad, just opinionated, overbearing, stubborn, uncompromising, biased and dictatorial that's all :lol:
You're so funny!!! But no hard feelings since we all have our own preference. I did not trip but until I read that Ken and Ann has 2-3 lakorn per year (if only it was true :mellow: ) that is so not true.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMG!! so its Ann and Ken for this LAkorn??!?! YAYYYY!!!
im So HHAAAPPPPYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :yahoo: :clap:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
first of all sweetie, you are trippin

------------when you say over-rated is that to your standards?
-----------2 or 3 times a year? who? mart in january 08, ken in march of 08 and currently filming w/ aum and chakrit
state you facts before you go off and talk from your #@$^^&
and if you dont like, dont tune in

as long as people got something to say, so do i! yea thats right im bias
hahaha. :dude: there you go! The only reason why some thing that Ken/Ann are overrated is because we see them everywhere. There's still lots of Ken/Ann banners avatars, icons... etc. But who cares I'm so damn happy to see they have another lakorn together! :D

tis betta be Ken & Ann cuz i'm all getting ready for it..lookie @ my banner

pleazeee...they are soo not overrated...please get ur definition straight overrated meaning ppl giving 'em more recognition / praise than they deserve..and heck no..their acting skills..plus looks deserves a lot more recognition than this...and for goodness sake...their first lakorn aired in like 2002 Rang Ngao...then a 4 year gap to Oum Ruk....a 1 and a half year gap for Sawan Bieng..and probably another year gap for this one....
Ditto Kashie! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ooh yeahhh. I can't wait for it! ekkk so excited! so many new lakorns in the future to look forward to! I might go crazy! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ooh yeahhh. I can't wait for it! ekkk so excited! so many new lakorns in the future to look forward to! I might go crazy! :lol:
That's why they have their dates. Some of the lakorns we have to wait a little longer. Ahahaha!!! Oh my all the pain I'll get from waiting endlessly.

spursfan

sarNie Hatchling
Romance/Comedy ^_^ like Oum Ruk, but Anne's character is gonna be the one doing the chasing! wahoooo!
wow, so excited to see ann chasing after ken. hahahahahahhha :lol: :yahoo:
oum ruk gave me a lot of fun. hope this one too :clap:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
That's why they have their dates. Some of the lakorns we have to wait a little longer. Ahahaha!!! Oh my all the pain I'll get from waiting endlessly.
Yeah... that's the part I hate... waiting... <_< They just love to torture us! :lmao:

count me in ^_^ anne w/chakrit, rome and now ken again. couldnt be more happier. i lost my hope for tik/andrew
Tinah... gasps no!!! you can't lose hope of Tik & Andrew!!! :lmao:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
omg....where was i....is it going to really be them together again..i cant wait to see it....i new they going to do anothe rone together again....i love them...it better be a good story line...but every though it is not good im still going to watch it......cant wait....

tinah

sarNie Coma
news from pantown webboard that this lakorn will be produce by khun nok jariya. filming will start beginning of next year. hopefully its officially confirm. either way atleast we know ken and anne will be paired up again

thanks to nat for the news