[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Oh really?? Man I've been watching a bunch of old favorite lakorns and my lakorn obsession is totally coming back. Out of all my favorite actresses only Ann is still doing something decent. Benz lakorns seems blah and I don't even hear anything concerning Pok or Joy S. so I only have Ann's to look forward to.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yay! I can't wait! I'm in Thailand! I can't wait to watch it when it comes out. I saw a clip on SSS about Tong and there was a little clip with Ken teasing Ann. Ken was looking mighty hot!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yay! I can't wait! I'm in Thailand! I can't wait to watch it when it comes out. I saw a clip on SSS about Tong and there was a little clip with Ken teasing Ann. Ken was looking mighty hot!
How long are you staying in Thailand? Take lots of pictures!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Goodness. I can't wait! I'm dying to see this ! ahahhaha

Iluvjin, OMG ! ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!??!?!??! Lucky you !
Shoo i wish i was in Thailand right now.
You should go See Ken & Ann whenever if they have a meeting or something! lol ahahah
How long are you staying in Thailand, btw? :D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^lol, that's the clip I saw!

I will be in Thailand for roughly a year for study abroad. It's not as clean, and the traffic kind of sucks but everything is pretty cool. The weather is kind of hot though, I always get sticky when I go out for the day. A shower is a must everyday! lol. I have a blog so you gals can follow it. If I do see Ken or Ann I will post pictures up. Going to buy a zoom lens for my camera so even if I'm not near I can get a picture of them!

fun

Expired Sarnie
That is so cool. I would love to study abroad but right now the economy here sucks. Are you studying in Bangkok?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, where do you live? The US? I'm from the US and I was going okay and was able to come here. Yep, I'm in Bangkok, it's huge! It took me an hr just to get to the Mall by bus from my school campus.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, where do you live? The US? I'm from the US and I was going okay and was able to come here. Yep, I'm in Bangkok, it's huge! It took me an hr just to get to the Mall by bus from my school campus.
Thats so cool..i wanna study abroad 2. anyways im anxious about 365 DAYS OF LOVE!!

roselovesice

ONE HOUR?!??! Oh dang! serious?! ahaha
What University are you enrolling at? Bangkok University?
Dood seriously. If you ever meet or see Ken or Ann,
You gottah get me a autograph or shoutout from them. Ahahahha!
Sorry. I'm going to the extreme. LOL.

btw, i'll follow you on your blog ;D eehehhe...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
@Rice you are super hyper! lol, I'm enrolled at Mahidol University International College. It's a very big university. It has at least 3 big campuses near or around Bangkok.

I really can't wait to see this lakorn. Wanida is still airing, I'm not sure what lakorn is airing on wed and thurs, Num and Rita's lakorn is airing right now on the weekends.

roselovesice

@Rice you are super hyper! lol, I'm enrolled at Mahidol University International College. It's a very big university. It has at least 3 big campuses near or around Bangkok.

I really can't wait to see this lakorn. Wanida is still airing, I'm not sure what lakorn is airing on wed and thurs, Num and Rita's lakorn is airing right now on the weekends.
Lol Mahidol University? Awesome! How's it there?! :D
Gosh. I wish i can watch 'em Lakorns on TV! TT^TT You're still so lucky. lol
I hope this Lakorn airs soon! I desperately want to see it ! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
iluvjin do you speak a lot of Thai there? if you do speak english do they actually understand or try to understand lol i checked your blog every other day to see if you update lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, Oil Mira posted on her facebook that this lakorn will be airing on Oct 27th! :D shes the girl pairing up with louis

roselovesice

omg, Oil Mira posted on her facebook that this lakorn will be airing on Oct 27th! :D shes the girl pairing up with louis

OMG !!! REALLY?!??! I can't wait! I hope that it does Air that day :D lol
JUST 5 more weeks = 1 MONTHS !!! Ahaha
Thanksss :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep, more likely after rabum duang dao because the mon-tues is already taken. they wouldnt air it on the weekend slot either

if its confirmed the 27th then that mean rabuan has 17 epi

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yay, I'm excited, now I have to get my tv fixed so that I can watch it in color! One month to go!

@ Fun, Since I'm Asian a lot of the Thai local think I'm Thai and speak Thai to me. My roommate is African American so when I'm with her they speak through me. Only a few people can speak a little English. I'm learning Thai right now but after watching lakorn with subs it was able to help me understand and speak some Thai. Thanks for checking up on my blog! I got some fun things I need to post! I totally saw a cardboard Ken and thought is that Ken over there! But seriously Ken is everywhere!