CH3 49th Anniversary Soccer Game and Concert

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol maybe we can do an AF meet up for their 50th.

I need to contact Great's official fc if i go. @SuzieJ you with me?!
We should! I'd be yelling for Great from JMa's section LOL but it'd still be fun. Signing up is quite easy when going with FC's but you just have to be quick about it bc there are limited seats. Another plus is that the FC takes real great care of the fans in the stands. They provide you with food, water, hats, umbrellas, and a ton of goodies to make sure you're replenished for the day.

sarNie Adult
That's what I was thinking. I was also like oh thats the guy who usually is pretty good but idk what happened. I was stressing out so bad watching the game lol.

OMG! You came too. I would have love to meet you. You put everything right into perspective. This was also my first time attending the anniversary event and I was so blown away. It was more fun than I was expecting and it was like fangirl heaven lol. I was in the free zone ofc lol but it definitely was so fun. I'm happy you got to be a part of the FC zone. The FC zone is so pumped and I sat in the free zone near Great's FC. They were so supportive and active with their pom-poms as well it kept me pumped. Just want to say all the FCs did such a great job. I also was quite sad about the stage performance part bc I didnt get the good seating so I also had to watch on the big screen. It sure was hot and I was a little bit irritated by the wait time but like you said, once it started, it was super fun and pumped and I totally forgot about the heat. Also, great coordination to the FC's being able to come together and make big designs out of everyone holding paper. I thought it was cool.

Like Greata mentioned above, it was actually free! You just need to obtain a ticket and thats all. For a free event, I cant complain. It was well worth it.
Waaah!!! So sorry, @Xiongurl26 I didn't get to reply to you anymore because I was crazy busy at that time, and also I crazy busy with subs and going back to work after :facepalm:. I left the morning of Monday, and I had to meet some of my big sisters in the fan club, so I didn't have time to meet with you anymore. Yes! I totally would have loved meeting with you too. Let's all do it! Let's have an AFN Contingent next year for the 50th anniversary! But for those averse to heat, you guys should consider just going to the free seating thing so you can walk around and get a cool drink when it's too hot. They have booths outside for selling the 49th anniv tshirts, and other stuff. I dunno if they'll do that for the 50th too.

But yeah! Let's do it! We should have a banner and everything hahahahaha (and the sign "SUBTITLE PLEASE" :risas3:) Though if I get medical clearance, I'll be at the James Ji fanzone again. I didn't realize how old I was till the morning after when everything was painful and I had to consult a doctor right after getting back home :confused:.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Waaah!!! So sorry, @Xiongurl26 I didn't get to reply to you anymore because I was crazy busy at that time, and also I crazy busy with subs and going back to work after :facepalm:. I left the morning of Monday, and I had to meet some of my big sisters in the fan club, so I didn't have time to meet with you anymore. Yes! I totally would have loved meeting with you too. Let's all do it! Let's have an AFN Contingent next year for the 50th anniversary! But for those averse to heat, you guys should consider just going to the free seating thing so you can walk around and get a cool drink when it's too hot. They have booths outside for selling the 49th anniv tshirts, and other stuff. I dunno if they'll do that for the 50th too.

But yeah! Let's do it! We should have a banner and everything hahahahaha (and the sign "SUBTITLE PLEASE" :risas3:) Though if I get medical clearance, I'll be at the James Ji fanzone again. I didn't realize how old I was till the morning after when everything was painful and I had to consult a doctor right after getting back home :confused:.
Oh it's all good hun! I understand. Thanks for all you do :D Sounds like you also had fun! This too was my first time so I can definitely relate a lot to you with the whole experience. That heat was no joke. I hope you're feeling better!

Yes! I'd really love that. I'm aiming for that free zone next year where the stage is. I felt like we got cheated lol. Plus they had shade for most of the day. LOL!!! We should form a international zone with that big "SUBTITLE PLEASE" banner. That definitely would attract them and we could get some recognition.