[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
If Peter agrees, we surely can see the kiss? All most Ann's lakorn have real kisses so hope that we can see sweet kiss in ARO
Yeah. She has kissed pretty much all her costars. Hehe. Hopefully Peter lets.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They say couples who look alike make a great pair. I suppose so....? HAHA. My friend and her BF are like that too. They don't look TOO similar, but they both have the big smile like Peter and Ploy and so they've been mistaken as siblings before......ok that did sound creepy. Whatever!!!! Don't put those thoughts in my head Mahalo!! HAHA. Peter and Ploy are CUTE together!! And their kid is CUTE too!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I didn't want to say it out loud Phatman but you since you read my mind and put it out there, might as well gag together. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
MLM thread is firing up due to the opening ceremony. Makes me wonder what this lakorn is up to...? Will we get something soon.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

Will we have bed scene here? :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:  I think not...but hope that we can have kiss scene here.
Seem like they are working today. Hope that we can get more updates.

Everyone are so excited to MLM series and me too. Cant wait to see it on air

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
khmaichick559 said:
Every1 all left to MLM lol....i understand kimmy but what happened to peter anne and mark no one filiming today...they sure dont know how to share moments with us.....T_T
but it's normal to be quiet because originally they film mon tues,wed in the other days mark is filming phope ruk kim tiger and i don't know about anne peter so we have to wait until mon to have some new updates and MLM deserve some intention because all this time it started we didn't have updates and pic like what happen in the ceremony so that's why everybody was hooked there hhhhhh  :dance2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
Every1 all left to MLM lol....i understand kimmy but what happened to peter anne and mark no one filiming today...they sure dont know how to share moments with us.....T_T
Haha. True.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh adsd, you are funny. Haha. Go ahead and take Mark because that's one less person to fight with over Peter. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oh adsd, you are funny. Haha. Go ahead and take Mark because that's one less person to fight with over Peter. Haha.
i know that's what's good about, even in my life i don't like to fight over one person with many people hhhhhhh  :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
i know that's what's good about, even in my life i don't like to fight over one person with many people hhhhhhh  :lol:

Haha. We shall live in harmony with one another!