[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
peter 

cr ig w_noiiii

ohhhhh i wonder are they gonna be in good term in the end this pretty much close and really give me a warm feeling

cr ig thongentertainment

but anne here look sad  :teary:

cr ig toysupin

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
himyim said:
Peter looks so handsome angry! Lol I know no way will I accept a sad ending! ):
Me too, sad and opening ending won't be accepted and normal ending like kiss cheek, forehead or hug on beach..blablabla I hope this lakorn will have happy and statisfying ending. I want to see wedding scene of AP...kekeke

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wah....I'm crying now because I haven't seen any AP sweetness overload in forever! Sigh...where art thou.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hopefully the comedy will be throughout unless it is evenly distributed like in Oum Ruk and Sood Sanaeha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is totally off topic, but definitely related to Anne. So I was looking at Anne's IG and saw this picture: http://websta.me/p/817276587786160932_6508889
I'm like who is this middle eastern looking guy?? Clicked on it to have a closer look. It's Mr. Jungleman! HAHA. He looks so weird. His hair makes his head look so much bigger than his body. Haha. And the v-shaped sweat on his body makes him look ever weirder. Haha. Sorry, I just had to share. 

IDK why there's an error. Anyway go check out Anne's IG and you'll see what I'm talking about! HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
LOL Tik looks so middle eastern, but he looks more hotter than any of the ME guys around here lol.   

But when you do see hot middle eastern guys, boy they're hot. Haha.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
This is totally off topic, but definitely related to Anne. So I was looking at Anne's IG and saw this picture: http://websta.me/p/817276587786160932_6508889
I'm like who is this middle eastern looking guy?? Clicked on it to have a closer look. It's Mr. Jungleman! HAHA. He looks so weird. His hair makes his head look so much bigger than his body. Haha. And the v-shaped sweat on his body makes him look ever weirder. Haha. Sorry, I just had to share. 

IDK why there's an error. Anyway go check out Anne's IG and you'll see what I'm talking about! HAHA.
Hahaha i saw the pic and LOL, thought " why did you mess with your handsome face, P'Tik?" but still hot as always. However, i' m curious abt what Anne's caption of this pic. Did she joke s.th abt him?
There's one more thing I'm curious kekeke we know that Anne's bf has IG account and he's uploading most Anne's pics. They seem open up more abt their relationship than before. Will we hear good news from them soon and i hope it's yes.