[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
i don't think anne will film a scene of her coz as much as i understood this will be for MK scene anne s just accompanying them as  the producer  since i remember that i read in some where (i forgot where) that kim's character is supposed to be coming from aboard so i guess that in the latest epis kim will come back to her original country after she was heart broken by mark then mark flew to catch her and confess to her and there will be the end scene for them (am not caption divas member for nothing) :ghehe: just my guesses anyway we will see sooner or later   :dance3:

Oh...I see. Hehe.

janajelly1 said:
Lol phatman don't even bring up YLC, that was a painful lakorn. 

:ghehe: I couldn't help it. Anne's making me bring back those painful memories.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Thankgod that I had known abt lakorn this year so I didn't have to wait YLC for long time and felt disappointed like most of you guys. We should believe in Anne's product and hope this lakorn will turn out great [praying]

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
Thankgod that I had known abt lakorn this year so I didn't have to wait YLC for long time and felt disappointed like most of you guys. We should believe in Anne's product and hope this lakorn will turn out great [praying]
Lucky you. Crosses fingers...Anne shall do great!!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Ann's legs are beautiful. I wonder what will Peter gonna do when all of his co-stars are going to Germany, will he miss them and feel lonely? haha Poor Peter

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Ann's legs are beautiful. I wonder what will Peter gonna do when all of his co-stars are going to Germany, will he miss them and feel lonely? haha Poor Peter

Haha. They're too pale, but yes, they are nice legs. Hehe. Peter won't be lonely, he has me...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooo sweeeeeeeeet  :heart:  :heart:  sooo romantic i can't wait for you MK am soooo readyyyy to feel the love   :blush:  :cloud9:  in mood dreamy

cr as tagged

cr ig 1sstbch3

anne is in her way to germ

cr ig annethong

cr ig thaiairways

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope Anne's next lakorn does not have two pairs. I want the focus to be on one couple...only. Don't natter who. Haha.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooo sweeeeeeeeet  :heart:  :heart:  sooo romantic i can't wait for you MK am soooo readyyyy to feel the love   :blush:  :cloud9:  in mood dreamy

cr as tagged

Are those pics is MK?
Am i the only one or the first pic look like AP?. So excited to see them.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
Are those pics is MK?
Am i the only one or the first pic look like AP?. So excited to see them.
yesss they are MK you can know it from the color of the nails only kim's character had that it's from this scene 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Kim should be excited, it's her father's home place, she'll speak German to help the crew out lol.
yappp exactly plus for the acting job she can be a translator for the crew :dance3: she should be exited after a long time far apart she will come back to her original country hope they will enjoy their time all there and most importing   hope they will share some pic too  :drools: am eager  

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
MK is already at the airport. They're on their way to their gate. Have a beautiful flight, lovely MK! :heart:  :thumbsup:  :kiss3:  :heart:  See you in Germany! Fanclubs are waiting your arrival, filming and lakorn! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

cr. tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
himyim said:
Is it just them two going together??? <3<3
no i don't think so i think there 's also kim's manager and her friend and some of the workers with anne  too
they are super super cute :spin: :spin:

cr ig kimmy_kimberley

cr ig mark_prin

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
MK is already at the airport. They're on their way to their gate. Have a beautiful flight, lovely MK! :heart:  :thumbsup:  :kiss3:  :heart:  See you in Germany! Fanclubs are waiting your arrival, filming and lakorn! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
really there's fanclub will welcome them ? sooo cooool  :woot2: 
i think markkim are the most thai actor and actress who give me this wooow and cool feeling aura on them like international star

cr ig jiro7007

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Anne and Kim fits right in...don't know about Mark though. Haha
:ghehe: he will just be noticed like an Asian  man  kim and anne i think they will not be see as a foreigner :bhehe: