[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have you guys seen this!! I was looking through Peter's photos on the web and this one happened to pop up! 

Cr: Peter Corp IG

4 weeks ago he posted this pic and the caption said that Anne gave them a wedding gift. Are they close buds? They've only done a photoshoot together in 2011, correct? So, what does this photo imply?? That perhaps this was when Anne approached Peter about Ab Ruk Online! I mean how coincidental is it? Haha. I DO HOPE THE RUMORS ARE TRUE! *crosses fingers* 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Rumor has it that Anne and Peter are together in Ab Ruk Online! I don't know how true this info is, but I'd like to believe it is true! Haha. 

4 weeks ago, Peter posted this pic:

Cr: Peter Corp IG

Now 4 weeks later they're rumored to be in Ab Ruk Online! I don't believe this is a mere coincidence. Haha. I want to bet Anne used Peter's wedding as an opportunity to approach him for her next project. Hehe.

Anyway, I LOVE, LOVE Peter and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Thongprasom so it would be a blessing to see them act together for once! I miss seeing Anne in a romantic comedy and so I dearly hope she decides to cast herself, and Peter decides to work with her. So EVERYONE who's a fan of either or both, go flood Anne and Peter's IG! Haha. This message needs to be sent accross to the both of them. 

Peter's IG
Anne's IG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It would be wise of Peter to accept this offer.... It would be even more wise if Anne plays opposite! :ghehe: I'm getting all excited all over again. HAHA.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I really like your siggy phatman. They would make a compatible looking pair ^^ Was Mark rumoured to be in here or was that just a fan request? I remember seeing Mark's name along with this lakorn before when I was browsing on Pantip but I don't remember.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hsdsfan said:
I really like your siggy phatman. They would make a compatible looking pair ^^ Was Mark rumoured to be in here or was that just a fan request? I remember seeing Mark's name along with this lakorn before when I was browsing on Pantip but I don't remember.  

Thanks! They totally look good together. Haha. I don't know if Mark's rumored to be in here, but Ninja did say there are two pairs in here, so I suppose Mark is a possible candidate, especially when he's worked with Anne before.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Holy crud! Anne and Peter sure will look super adorable together in this lakorn! *crosses fingers and hopes my wish comes true*
something interesting Peter/Anne is the same age can't believe they are 37 but i think his a couple months older than her 
this age thing reminded me of Pope/Ploy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Thanks! They totally look good together. Haha. I don't know if Mark's rumored to be in here, but Ninja did say there are two pairs in here, so I suppose Mark is a possible candidate, especially when he's worked with Anne before.  
i don't think Mark is since his fully busy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn phatman your so cool u comment on the lakorn thread now u posted on the discussion and news update :highfive:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ninja007 said:
Rumor says ... The older pair is Peter and Anne. Currently, Peter is being offered this role and another one (by good feeling). It will depend which one he pick.

Now that you mentioned, I do remember watching an interview by Peter, and he said he was asked by P'Khing(I think that's how you spell his name) if Peter wanted to play in another lakorn of his and Peter said he will love to. But not sure if there's any news on whatever that lakorn is. hah..

I have a feeling this will be a cute, comedy, romantic lakorn. hahha..So excited to know who will be in here!!! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Because I'm desperate! Haha. I want people to know about them so we can try to convince Anne and Peter. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i rather Peter in this one a yes to ThongEntertainment and no to P'king GoodFeeling 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Because I'm desperate! Haha. I want people to know about them so we can try to convince Anne and Peter. Haha.
hey is it ok if i shout out this 
Peter he matches Anne more than KA 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i rather Peter in this one a yes to ThongEntertainment and no to P'king GoodFeeling 

I hope so too!!!! He already did TWO with them so it should be okay to decline the third one.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I like Thong Production, will wait for final words. ^^

But NOT gonna lie, LOL,  the first thing came to mind when I saw Ab Rak Online, I thought of Mark and Anne. 55555555555555+++ LOL, a potential script for Anne and Mark, a young man who falls in love with an older woman online. 555++

Well,will wait for final words.  I do want to see Mark with Thong Production again!!! :)