[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hm, it looks like both Mark and Kim are in Korea now 5555+ I don't think they went there together Lol, but to know both are there now at this instant is like "wow, so dreamy" lolz  :dance1:

anyhow, filming has been slowing down. not so sure what is going on anymore with the crew lolz, but lets hope they will all come back to film asap.  we need more bts pictures and clips. this weekend is dreading. tomorrow is already monday so we'll see what happens next. :p

SonYukView4ever

Hm, so at first I didn't think MK went to Korea together, but after seeing this Gonghivesalon dude posted a picture of himself with the same background that Kim posted her picture at, I was convinced they must have probably met up or must have gone there together. Anyone thinks so? lol. Just saying. 5555

Kim's IG

The Gong dude's IG lol

Mark does not look a bit excited in Korea. lol

He is srsly bored in Korea. lol Mark, you should come to America. LOL. You have some desperate fans over here who wants to see you in person. Lolz. :p

credit to all their IGs.

SonYukView4ever

LOL. serena, you are quicker than me. 5555 I was soooo happy to see them together, and they all hang out on Thai New Years aka Songkran Festival! I did notice that many other daras also traveled outside of Thailand too. Mew Nittha and her family was in Europe and Paris too. :D

Here is another one. :) Love Mark and Kim, love Kim's sweetness and Mark's good looks. LOL.

cr. tatar's IG

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's songkran week so i think they're all on break. Most dara are on break during this time, and they travel out of country.

SonYukView4ever

Ahahah more pictures are resurfacing of them in Korea 5555 love it!!!

As far as dating goes, thats what all the MK fans want so we will have to keep our faith up to reach that dream. Keke ^^

I forgot to mention they are still in Korea and its already Tuesday!! Prob a Wednesday for them already. Anyhow, this is quite a long weekend of vacation for them all. Lol. Too busy creating memories in Korea. Lolz :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim and Mark fans!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! How long are they going to be in Seoul for??? Does anyone know? Give me their schedule in Seoul please if anyone does. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think they took this week off for filming,so they probably going to start filming next week again.

I dont think fans know their schedule in Seoul. They probably do know when they come back though.

SonYukView4ever

MK's moment in Korea. I'm sure most people who follow them on IG have already seen these pictures.  Just sharing now. :)

VDO clip of MK on a roller coaster ride. Cute. :)
Mark says, "This is vdo na"
Kim exclaims, "vdoooooooooooo" lol :)
http://web.stagram.com/p/699005134485603092_4918087

This here is a special coverage. hehe. Mark is on the cover of Solid Homme Magazine, coming out soon! :) #handsome

credit to MK's personal igs, banmarkpantip :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
blissfulxoxo said:
Kim and Mark fans!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! How long are they going to be in Seoul for??? Does anyone know? Give me their schedule in Seoul please if anyone does. 
From their IG, Noom said bye bye to Korea today. Ploy also said good bye this morning. I guess they are on the way back.

SonYukView4ever

Actually, this is so sad to tell you but Mark is already back in Thailand. LOL! Omg, he's already at the set of Pope Rak! Nok Sinjai confirmed Mark was tired LOL, but he went early to the set. Omg. shakes my head. lol I was hoping for some more MK pictures. lolz ahhaahh.

Well, hope to see they continue flming with this lakorn asap as well.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
They should be filming ARO on Monday.

Kim got sick after she got back to Thailand. It's probably the sudden change of weather. From 20 to 35. Hope she get well soon.

SonYukView4ever

This is too good to be true but MK has officially made their debut on Chinese national TV! :woot:  :woot:  You guys CANNOT miss this thorough coverage of MK.  I am so proud and happy for MK, to know they have successfully debuted in China with so many Chinese followers is so awesome! Woot! :dance1: In addition to MK, Yadech, Mike and his nang'ek also debuted as well.  MK has a very thorough coverage though 555 which makes me so happy! WOOT!!! :woot:  :woot2:

Go check it out!!! :numchuck:
http://ent.brtn.cn/20140416/VIDE1397645281868510.shtml

Enjoy MK :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yikes peter and anne! never saw this coming. its funny, cause a lot of fans wanted to see them paired in during the "jam leuy ruk" days. this should be very interesting..seem like itll be fun to watch. kimberly resembles so much like Anne.