[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
The plot seems more promising than YLC. It seems like Ann's character has more of a character arch. 

Oh yeah definitely. Anne's character is definitely more exciting in here. Haha. But urgh....how long has it been since we've last seen Anne and Peter together in a pic...by themselves?? Let's see...um...since the fitting day?!  That was YEARS ago!!! HAHAHA.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
RakLakornNYK said:
Anybody translate MK's part naaa please

I think this is an interview from Boy.  They probably asked him to tease on the 4HJHKK gang.
Here is what he said about MK:

Mark Prin - He may look like the type of man of woman's dream.  He's chinese looking, light skin, clean look.  But there is one thing that doesn't make him look manly.  He doesn't have any under-arm hair.  Any man should have some.  Opps (the magazine) should go tell him to grow some under-arm hair.  (Laugh).  I feel that having under-arm show some manlyness.

Kim - Next is Kimberer (Huge Kim).  Ops, I mean Kimberley. This lady has big arms.  When she slaps, it really hurts ... telling ya.  Maybe because she's mixed.  So her body is bigger. Losing some weight would be good.  Laugh out loud. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
missstaceythao said:
Love that awesome walk with the 3 boys. :)

Mahalo said:
CR: ThongEntertainment IG/ Pantip

This one? Look at that handsome man. He totally owns the big boss vibe. Now here we got with waiting...again.

Mahalo said:
CR: ThongEntertainment IG/ Pantip
Peter's giving you the look Phatman. Like, "I'm working, don't worry! You'll see more of me soon." Haha

Well then, give me more than this Mr. Peter! HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
I need this lakorn to pick up its pace to cure the awful YLC that I have been struck with. 
Haha. I hope this one doesn't disappoint!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I kinda want to see Kim-Peter because peter is taller. Anyways I hope MK's story would be good and cute like kong/rita

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I saw pictures of Mark accepting an award from Kazz, i think. I wonder what did he won, like what category.

Okay, i found out what he won, well it's him and kimmy. They both won the koo jin award from kazz. I dont think kimmy attended.

Congrats to them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I would find it hilarious if Mark/Kim becomes the annoying part of the lakorn like how the main leads in YLC was overpower by second leads. Such a reversal of fate if it was to happen lol But I hope all 4 leads will be equally good.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
I dont know why but i have a feeling this lakorn will surround Anne-Mark-Kim. But hopefully not. :)
Um, yeah I have a feeling too. I feel like Mark is the pra'ek while Peter is the second lead. Haha. Why did Anne have to cast Mark and Kim in here or rather why did she cast FOUR superstars?! Haha. I'm not saying that I don't like them, but I'd love for the attention to just be on one pair. Whether MarkKim or AnnePete, only one. Since I'm an AnnePete bias I wish it was only them! Haha. I'm just so jealous out of my mind that Peter hasn't had a single shot with Anne!