[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
This made my night. :)

:kiss2:  :heart:  :baby:  :baby:

cr. Ingzaaa
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
this made my day oyyyyyyyyy :faint: :faint: :faint: soo soo sooo sweeeeet :blush: :blush: ican't wait

MK filming today

cr ig sompomelo

cr ig thongentertainment

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Peter have been off-work for a quite long time. I wanna see his face so bad, and some romcom scenes with our princess Ann. Agrrrrr, bring back my AP, ThongEnt!!!!   :rant:  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
more updates i wonder what they are doing in a place like that and what happen aiiii this wait is killing me

cr aemaater

cr ig onenightonlyyou

unnichan

sarNie Egg
All the recent updates does make you wonder when on earth filming will be done! But as long as it airs in 2014, I won't complain. And now that P'Ae is pretty much around all the time, hopefully we'll see something AP. I'm honestly not worried about them or their scenes because it's pretty clear his love will be onesided for the majority of the drama. Then most of their interaction will occur at work. In the end, everyone will get their love so that's what matters to me.
As for MK dating, from what I can tell they've been gradually moving toward a love relationship all year. And I read resently, she said "doesn't know when IT happened" but when she looks around "he's all" she sees. To me, that's pretty clear but she also said they are "taking it slow" and don't want to label themselves because "if things don't work out", they can go back to the way they were.

I personally think this is smart because Asian stars, esp in Thai lakorn world have to think about their fan /koojin status and the intense nosyness of the Press. If they dated and broke up even if they can still work well together and create the same level of chemistry or what have you, fans may feel disappointed or dissatisfied. And though we'd hope true fans wouldn't care, many would. Esp individual fans of said star. Being they hope to work together as koojin for many years to come, it's better to create a solid relationship over defining it for outsiders.
As a fan of several couples, though I want them to live joyful and prosperous personal lives, what I'm most invested in is their professional offerings. I want them to work together so I can see them in Lakorn. They don't have to be too forthcoming about whom they date and just get married one day like everyone else. When that happens, I will be happy for them no matter who it is.

[Just an aside about NY, I do think they are a different case for it truly seems those two are in it for the long haul. Though it's apparent they view their public lives in similar ways. They've also become a tad more comfortable about letting things slip here and there this year. I doubt marriage will happen too soon cause Y is so young and claims education is one of her biggest priorities but they certainly seem set for now. They aren't one of my favs per se but they are everywhere, so you can't really avoid them. Lol.]

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Peter have been off-work for a quite long time. I wanna see his face so bad, and some romcom scenes with our princess Ann. Agrrrrr, bring back my AP, ThongEnt!!!!   :rant:  :cry:
Poor Peter. Haha.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
more updates i wonder what they are doing in a place like that and what happen aiiii this wait is killing me

cr aemaater

Drooling at Mark's biceps. lol They look nice and comfy, looks like they're into a deep talk.

I wish this lakorn could air in December too but will that affect viewership since most people are out traveling and vacationing during new years? Well, either way I still anticipate all the MK scenes.  I think their roles in here will be more mature and grown up; not comedy like their past.  It's time they both receive mature content roles and serious talk scene.  Looking forward to it.