[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
whenever i go for a while form AF , i come and always found this hot pic , today was hooooooot amazing am soooo satisfied as a fan of kim hot pics with her co_star here an in MLM :yahoo:  :yahoo:  can't wait for the 7th ahhhh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
OMG Peter and his wife are having their second child, a boy, and guess what he's gonna name the boy?.... PUMA!  :facepalm:
Omg. I guess he loves cats more than his babies! Haha. Cause I know he has cats. Beautiful cats too. Haha. I can't believe they're having their second child already. Haha. They need a break their baby isn't even one yet....right? Haha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Peter and Kim look gooood, too. Who am I kidding? Everyone looks good with Kim. :coverlaf:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
janajelly1 said:
OMG Peter and his wife are having their second child, a boy, and guess what he's gonna name the boy?.... PUMA!  :facepalm:
what?? really?? a second kid already...and puma?? ha!! wow!! craaaaazy!! so, how far along is this second one, i wonder. lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww MK :faint: :faint: :heart: nose kiss nose kiss  :kiss2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MK suffering in the storm memory  :snowman:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa freezing kim  :eek:  :wacko:  i wonder if this scenes in germany are for the beginning or the end of lakorn  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg compared to Anne, Ken looks sooo young still!!! Anne, is this a clue???

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
More pics from yesterday. 
Their faces, their smile, how they sit,... look so match. Ann still look so young and cute, Ken has changed a bit because of his mustache.  
Sit opposite to each others like a couple...hhaha 

The matching smiles...

Cute .... they acted similarly to each others.

Cr: FB Ann Thongprasom and @dew_ka

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Those pics are a good sign. Maybe they will reunite soon. *Hoping* Some producer will see they still look good with each others and cast them for a lakorn. Or Ann can do it herself as Ken wished haha.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Woaaaa they look so goood together. Please pair them up again. Miss them so much. But Cherry was there too, so they might talk abt their lakorn which i don't remember the name:p

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg its been so.long since we seen AK together. Brings me to tears..why did they meet up? I see cherry next to anne too

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maybe Noi  is trying to produce a lakorn with the three of them together. NOOOOOO! She is there too. This could be a pre-script writing meeting.