[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@step From what I see, it's nothing good and mostly gossip we've all heard and read before pertaining to their personal lives, which has zero bearing on their acting talent. And definitely has zero to do with the story of ARO. I'm beginning to think these things are brought up virtually to detour audiences from the drama.

Speaking of the drama, hope everyone has seen the teasers! They are looking very fun and interesting. Waiting patiently for this to air!

Everyone have a phenomenal holiday season! Can't wait for the new year and all its blessings. And for those that celebrate, Merry Christmas!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love emoticons do you know why coz i can express with them my emotions  better than word and this's my emotion after watching the teaser2  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  i cn't wait i can't ican't wait i love the drama part mark will broke both ladies's heartes  :cry:  :cry:  and i don't need to say how much i love the sweet MK moment ahhhhhh  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  am so so so eager to this 7th come quicklyyyyyyyyyy

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
peter looks soo good wished they dressed up ann alittle more ):
for some reason frm the teasers it looks really focussed on mk and not really ap

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
for some reason frm the teasers it looks really focussed on mk and not really ap
Yeah and it sucks...not MK. Haha. You guys know that I mean.

Where's this second teaser?!

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
himyim said:
 Yeah, i see that too. Want more and more AP AP AP. It seems that AP's onscreen time is just 1/3 of the whole teaser.   And my heart broke when i saw Ann's sadness. :(

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
**blushes** :pervie:  :kiss3:  :thumbsup:  :coverlaf: They look absolutely adorable! I am most excited for the Germany scenes. Im positive Anne won't disappoint the long awaited MK fans. :coverlaf:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :coverlaf:  :loool:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
**blushes** :pervie:  :kiss3:  :thumbsup:  :coverlaf: They look absolutely adorable! I am most excited for the Germany scenes. Im positive Anne won't disappoint the long awaited MK fans. :coverlaf:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :coverlaf:  :loool:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i can feel it too i will not be disappointed absolutely can't with all lovely sweet scenes of MK :crush: :crush: :crush:
:kiss2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this pic resume many thing i think it will be like this
start with MA then came K between to be MK then there's P alone who want to get with A to be AP :rofl:

cr ig p_mark19