[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
I am melting faster than a coconut ice cream sitting in direct sunlight! Yo! Where's the show at? I hope this anticipating show will be heart throbbing as it is in the pictures and gifs! I need a fan when i see ANYTHING of Peter. Whew.
LOL!  I have a feeling I'm going to fall in love with Peter's character.  I already am...just from watching the MV.   

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg in one of annes latest interview the reporter were asking if its true that her and tik is having another lakorn together. Apparently she said she was not contacted about this but she would like to work with him again. I was getting so excited! My our petition might work again afterall.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Here comes the sweet AP !!!

That's such a nice photo, if only Anne's glasses were not present!

I don't mind AnnTik again Hehe. But maybe next year or the year after.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Im greedy, I want her with tik ken and andrew. I wonder why the producers don't pair her up with andrew by now especially since hes back on screen

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Anne and Tik had chemistry. Well, the lakorn was the worst choice of a remake so it wasted a good pairing. I would love KA to be reunited before they turn 40. After that, I'd like to see Anne and Andrew. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't think Anne and Tik had chemistry. Well, the lakorn was the worst choice of a remake so it wasted a good pairing. I would love KA to be reunited before they turn 40. After that, I'd like to see Anne and Andrew. 

Haha. I kind of agree. But I think they still had a bit of some chemistry. It was just the lakorn that failed horribly. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Sad to say they had offscreen chemistry more than onscreen lol. 

I'll settle with Ken or Andrew. 

They do have more chemistry off screen! HAHA. 

I think with Andrew coming back I'm sure we'll get a chance to see Ann-Andrew. I mean people can always petition, since that seems to work out a lot nowadays...right? HEHE.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Andrew is very handsome. Is he mixed????

Ann and her hubby is now very happy in Japan. I've never seen they were so close like that before. Maybe the wedding day will come soon. :)
As still being single, I feel so jealous haha. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :crush: :crush: :crush:  :crush: :crush: :crush: :faint: :faint: awwww

i loove this pose how they put  they hands it's soooo romantic and warm :heart: :heart: :heart: and a shout out for my gorgeous kimmy wooooooooooow

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why kim's character name is the most hard to remember i have to train my self to remember it "pribpreaw" pribpreaw pribpreaw  :wacko:  :phew:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
why kim's character name is the most hard to remember i have to train my self to remember it "pribpreaw" pribpreaw pribpreaw  :wacko:  :phew:

Haha, it's hard to remember all of them except Lipda. Somehow out of all the names Lipda is the one that really sticks to me.

Oh my thanks for the subs!!!