[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
where is everyone  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  the episode ends live but i switched to watch it on YT and still part 8 and 9 was not upload yet

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
LOL i'm still here. I so stick to watching the lakorn that i forgot to comment here.
Haha. All of them is so great, Ann did a great great job. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
:) It has just ended. Can't wait for the Engsub so that i can completely understand what the lakorn is about. 
oiiii don't remind me of the eng sub we don't know even who will sub this  :lmao:  but do you know what even with no sub i enjoyed it to the full am waiting for the part 9 right now to be upload  :dance3:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Finish watching it live. I might wait for sub to watch again until my Internet is back.
So far, ep 1 is good. I LOL so hard in many scenes.
+ LOL at the scene when Mark saw Peter first time, just like a boy looked at beautiful girl. I may ship Peter and Mark.
+ LOL at Ann daydream abt Mark and poor Ann she wanted to be alone with Mark but Peter and Kim interrupted
+ Like Kim-Ann bickering scenes. We will see more on tomorrow
+ Love all AP scenes. Peter is so touchy with Ann everytime he talked to Ann. I'm fin most of their parts. Love the way he checked her temperature <3<3<3
+ haven't seen MK chemistry yet but we can have underwater kiss in next ep <3<3<3

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Haha. With the experience of watching Thai lakorns for years, (mostly just Anne's lakorns), i can say that i understand a little bit about their conversation. But that's not enough for me to know what is going on.
Anyway this ep satisfied me even without sub hehe. The thing is they put on too much comestics, 4 of them look great but i think they would be more beautiful with less make up. Wait for tomorrow!!!!!.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i can't wait for tomorrow the preview was so promising

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
June Pearl said:
Have they already known each other before she came to his company?
Base.on what i see, they know before and maybe she came to work bz Peter asked for it. Kim and Mark have to compete each other. Still not sure abt it.