[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I hope they develop Kim's character quick before I don't like her to the point of no return lol.  Idk, I've just been annoyed by characters like that lately.  But I like everyone else :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Feel so sorry for Lipda =/ he must have been in love with Awatsaya for a very long time already. 
Haha, I did, but after realizing he's really a player, idk anymore. Haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
The man has needs ok...he needs to have fun.  Just can't sit around and wait.  I'm sure he's just out having drinks and a good time & not taking women to bed haha.  I like to think Lipda is an angel  :crush:  He's so flirtatious, I'm melting.  And his deep voice...seriously, where have I been?  This is my first Peter Corp drama. 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
The man has needs ok...he needs to have fun.  Just can't sit around and wait.  I'm sure he's just out having drinks and a good time & not taking women to bed haha.  I like to think Lipda is an angel  :crush:  He's so flirtatious, I'm melting.  And his deep voice...seriously, where have I been?  This is my first Peter Corp drama. 
I agree with you - I'm like obsessed with Peter right now. I did watch Nang Rai Sai Lub a little but I never actually got to the end of ep. 1 & Peter's impressive scenes.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
phatman said:

I think he is in love with her, but she shows no interest in him. Notice how almost every time Awatsaya is in somewhat of a trouble or anything he basically drops it all and go to her. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^I can sense that hes in love with her cause the way he starrs at her just shows it all. I can't wait until he starts getting jealous hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
tinah said:
^^I can sense that hes in love with her cause the way he starrs at her just shows it all. I can't wait until he starts getting jealous hehe
I think he already suspects that she has feelings for Pranon lol. It seems to worry him too :(. His character reminds me of Grate in his lakorn with Matt "Ruk Tong Oom." Grate was a player, but all the while still deeply in love with Matt because he didn't think she ever saw him in that way. I think this is the same case for Lipda, Awasaya doesn't show any interest towards him at all. The best a guy can do is live his life and watch her from afar, instead of ruining what closeness they already have. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:

Drinking having fun is one thing, but sleeping around is another, ok. HAHA. I'm fine with him drinking with women and stuff, but if he beds them. No can do. Even the hot Mr. Corp Dyrendal cannot save Lip's face. Haha. He's still dreamy and worth melting for though. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

I think he is in love with her, but she shows no interest in him. Notice how almost every time Awatsaya is in somewhat of a trouble or anything he basically drops it all and go to her. 

Oh yea, he's totally in love with her. HEHE.

tinah said:

Me too! I can't wait to see the scene Lip sprays Saya with the water hose when she got something in her eyes. HAHA. That scene seems hilarious.

tinah said:
I forgot to mention Peter has such a goofy laugh. Its so funny

VERY goofy!! It's so annoying sometimes! Haha. Like when he can just do a chuckle, he does his full on laugh. 

Ninja007 said:
Episode 2 had been fully subbed on viki.

YAY!! Going to watch it right now. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I think he already suspects that she has feelings for Pranon lol. It seems to worry him too :(. His character reminds me of Grate in his lakorn with Matt "Ruk Tong Oom." Grate was a player, but all the while still deeply in love with Matt because he didn't think she ever saw him in that way. I think this is the same case for Lipda, Awasaya doesn't show any interest towards him at all. The best a guy can do is live his life and watch her from afar, instead of ruining what closeness they already have. 

Sipa, Lipda. Sounds almost the same to me! HAHA.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Episode 2 had been fully subbed on viki.
Thank Ninja, I will hurry watch it now...can't wait anymore.

tinah said:
I forgot to mention Peter has such a goofy laugh. Its so funny
His laugh is weird to me but in adorable way. Whenever he laughs, I laugh too. LOL. Not mention to his singing voice, it's weird to my ear too, but the more I listen, the more I like.

phatman said:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
We all know that he is in love with Saya, cause she's n'ek and he's p'ek LOL but I question abt his playful and flirting with others in front of Saya. For p'ek, it's ok to have drink, fun with other girls but not taking girl to bed. For Sipa, I don't like him at first, he took girl to his home and if Matt was not there, they will sleep for sure. It's no no to me^^ and I like friendzone bwt Great and Matt roles until they married. And I drop that lakorn after they married, will find time to complete it.

For those previous pages, we keep talking abt Lipda, Lipda, Peter, Peter lol and he gains more new fans from this lakorn. Peter should accept more lakorns but I double that now he will stay at home more to care for his son and new one. I watch all his recent lakorns and I love Lipda the most, can't wait to see his jealous side.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
Thank Ninja, I will hurry watch it now...can't wait anymore.

His laugh is weird to me but in adorable way. Whenever he laughs, I laugh too. LOL. Not mention to his singing voice, it's weird to my ear too, but the more I listen, the more I like.

We all know that he is in love with Saya, cause she's n'ek and he's p'ek LOL but I question abt his playful and flirting with others in front of Saya. For p'ek, it's ok to have drink, fun with other girls but not taking girl to bed. For Sipa, I don't like him at first, he took girl to his home and if Matt was not there, they will sleep for sure. It's no no to me^^ and I like friendzone bwt Great and Matt roles until they married. And I drop that lakorn after they married, will find time to complete it.

For those previous pages, we keep talking abt Lipda, Lipda, Peter, Peter lol and he gains more new fans from this lakorn. Peter should accept more lakorns but I double that now he will stay at home more to care for his son and new one. I watch all his recent lakorns and I love Lipda the most, can't wait to see his jealous side.

Yeah, I was hoping he'd pretend to have fun with the girls, but nope he really went with her. If his secretary didn't call he'd went with that hot chick.

I wish he'd take on more projects too. He should've been in more lakorns, but I don't know why he didn't.

I just realized how unprofessional Narakorn Co. is. Haha. They yell, they scream, they argue, they gossip. Do they not work? Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've got a question. Is this how they select their new employees?? Competition? Haha. I know it's because they can't choose between the two, but still for two episodes they've been focusing on their competition. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I've got a question. Is this how they select their new employees?? Competition? Haha. I know it's because they can't choose between the two, but still for two episodes they've been focusing on their competition. 
Yeah. They want to see who has better skills to attract new clients. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I see. They should just hire somebody already haha.

Oh my. Lip is gonna tie down Saya??  Can't wait for that scene!! Peter's arms look good but his chest and abs need more work. Hehe.