[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Man...what nonsense are they going to give us next week...and the week after. I feel like this lakorn could've and should've ended already.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I must say these two scenes are my favorite in the entire lakorn. lol I love these scenes. I love how in each scene, Prao is trying to convey a message to Non, trying to tell him what's bothering her and what she doesn't like. I love Prao! And most importantly, both scenes are really intimate too. :)

I don't want you to be lied to anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahsqc_vuovw

I love you, Prao.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSL7JWTonU8

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
not every lakorn give you lessons but this one do, so meaningful what saya wrote i can imagine many people who watch this can feel them self into it and thinking on things that was said in it make them remember or relate it to a situation they feel the same as it's in lakorn , ARO had sooooo muuchh from reality absolutely good job from anne on delivering it , a pure joy for me and am so happy to follow it from the start until now and i will miss them when it will end 

and last not least biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggg thanks to viki sub team for their hard work i really reallly appreciate their time and effort for non thai like me  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  ep11 almost subed i think only part6 still not sub :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: 

cikna

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Favorite LipYa scenes continued...

​
EP12​
 ​
 ​
"Let me sleep with you like this tonight."​
Oh my gosh, I don't know about you guys, but I love spooning scenes!! I have quite a fair share of favorite scenes hehe. This one is definitely at the upper end. When Boss whispered in Saya's ears he totally gave me an...ahem...bu..tter...flies. Haha. And that kiss on the back of her neck!! :faint:
 ​
 "What happened last nigh?"​
Crazy boss. Trying to lie that you don't remember. I kind of wish he didn't tell the truth about his drunkness the night before. HAHA. Should've kept it in the dark. Now that she knows, what's to happen next?
 ​
"I..."​
...love you! That's all you gotta say Mr. Narakorn! Haha. I love their reaction to the phone ringing, Boss is like OMG is this really happening again!!
 ​
"See you!"​
Pucker up women, apparently Peter will give any woman a good smack'n kiss. HAHA. I love this kiss scene, it was fast, but realistic and romantic. I just wish Saya didn't let it slide like nothing happened. She's not yelling at him or anything or like talking about it or anything. It's as if it never happened. HAHA. At least question him when he got back. 
 ​
 ​
To be continued...​
 Yeah!!! I just loveeeeeee tha quick peck on the lips! It was short but emotes so much things - sweetness, love, sense of longing, confirmation, sincerity, spontaneity!

Yup, we all get disappointed and totally felt Lip's frustration for not being able to say "I Love You" to Saya. But I personally think, no words were needed anymore bcoz his actions speaks volume! It would be louder than those words spoken. We know, Saya know, he is madly in love with her. Taking care of her like a precious treasure, just like what u all have said, like a loving husband would for his wife

Can someone shed some light? I remember looking at an instagram pic of Peter with blood on his hand, and I thought it says somewhere he took a bullet / stab for Saya? Well, I started thinking about the pic after watching the scene where Lip said that apart from Pranon, he is another man who would risk his life for Saya and how Saya falls in love with Pranon bcoz his risked his life saving Saya. Lip inferred he could do that to if that what it takes for her to love him too. I guess it's a foreshadowing for the things to come...sad what I think about it...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol I don't know what they'll add, maybe an episode of AM, then MK in Germany 1 episode, and last episode Happy Ever After? 
Sigh...I soo don't look forward to that.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cikna said:
 Yeah!!! I just loveeeeeee tha quick peck on the lips! It was short but emotes so much things - sweetness, love, sense of longing, confirmation, sincerity, spontaneity!

Yup, we all get disappointed and totally felt Lip's frustration for not being able to say "I Love You" to Saya. But I personally think, no words were needed anymore bcoz his actions speaks volume! It would be louder than those words spoken. We know, Saya know, he is madly in love with her. Taking care of her like a precious treasure, just like what u all have said, like a loving husband would for his wife

Can someone shed some light? I remember looking at an instagram pic of Peter with blood on his hand, and I thought it says somewhere he took a bullet / stab for Saya? Well, I started thinking about the pic after watching the scene where Lip said that apart from Pranon, he is another man who would risk his life for Saya and how Saya falls in love with Pranon bcoz his risked his life saving Saya. Lip inferred he could do that to if that what it takes for her to love him too. I guess it's a foreshadowing for the things to come...sad what I think about it...
Haha. Right? ? Of course Thai's like the words I love you. I don't need those words, that's all I know. Haha.

I do remember that pic. I guess you can say that. He did say he just haven't had the opportunity to show her, so that must be it.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
love is wonderfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllll  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

:heart:  :D  :D  :heart:
The clip of AMK screwing up the script and laughing so bad is hilarious!!!555555 omg!!! It's on p'Yee's IG. Mark was so cute and adorable, he couldn't stop laughing! He had to hold on to Kim's waist for support LOL

HAPPY VDAY MK! I know they surely enjoy this beautiful holiday together!✨❤ I LOVE YOU MARK&KIM! <3

Fanclub uploaded loads of MK pictures55555 but that's for my personal pleasure. Hehe on IG!✨

Wow...I see why Peter has another child on the way now...Anne definitely contributed to her pra'eks having kids: Ken, Tik, Peter...wonder who the next one will be. If she paired with Chakrit (I hope she doesn't. LOL.), he'll probably have a child on the way too. Oh gosh, let her pair with Aum. Okay, I'm getting out of hand. I'll stop. Hahahaha!

Oh how I wished Aeb Rak aired on Valentine's, though...*sighs*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Wow...I see why Peter has another child on the way now...Anne definitely contributed to her pra'eks having kids: Ken, Tik, Peter...wonder who the next one will be. If she paired with Chakrit (I hope she doesn't. LOL.), he'll probably have a child on the way too. Oh gosh, let her pair with Aum. Okay, I'm getting out of hand. I'll stop. Hahahaha!

Oh how I wished Aeb Rak aired on Valentine's, though...*sighs*
Haha. Attention married actors of Anne's age, if you wanna have a kid.....pair up with Anne. Hahaha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo!!! AP or MK, just gals we made it to 300+ pages ladies!!!!

Happy Valentine Day!!! ❤❤❤❤

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
As I was previewing some of MK's scenes. Hehe. I came across another FAVORITE scene of mine. haha How could I forget that cuddling scene on the floor. hehehe XD Got to share it since it is VDAY! hehe :kiss2:  :heart:  :yes:  :kiss3:

Promise, you won't leave me. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xRSvlByWNs
cr. tagged. :) :heart:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
This OST has been really catchy lately. When I first listened to it, I thought WTH, not even a good song. But the more I listen to it, the more I like it. It is a very beautiful song. I find it suitable for MK's situation. But really, the song is suitable for any given character in here. Basically, the song is about a person who is ignorant of her own heart/love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D46cvfCW2xA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
As I was previewing some of MK's scenes. Hehe. I came across another FAVORITE scene of mine. haha How could I forget that cuddling scene on the floor. hehehe XD Got to share it since it is VDAY! hehe :kiss2:  :heart:  :yes:  :kiss3:

Promise, you won't leave me. :)

all the scene you posted are also my top favorite soo lovelyyy doveyyy :cloud9: :cloud9: my sweet love birds :crush: :crush:

"i promise i will never leave you" love  gazes to each  "sleep" with his sweet touch in her hair meeellllllllttttt :faint:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Favorite LipYa scenes continued...

​
EP12​
 ​
 ​
"The less she sees him the more she'll forget about him."​
Oh Boss talking to himself. Haha. Saya's like, wth is he saying? And of course he shoves food into her mouth to stop her from saying anything further. 
 ​
"MMmm. Very delicious...yuck!"​
I love Peter's expression here that's why this scene made the list. Haha. 
 ​
"A man's best trick."​
Haha, naughty Boss. Seems Saya don't care. I love the natural hand touches between Peter and Anne. 
 ​
"I'm sorry."​
One thing you never wanna do to a woman. Maker her wait! Haha. Boss, that's a no no. But fine, since you carried her onto the bed and whispered your apology lovingly into her ears...I forgive you. HEHE. 
 ​
 ​
To be continued...​