[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
adsd18/2 said:
i adoooooooooooooooooooreeeeee the back hugs especially when they look this romantic  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :blush:  :wub:  :wub:  sooo sweet 

pranon and prao the love birds :cloud9: fiiiinnn

I agreed something about his stare is tantalizing and sexy! Looking forward to tomorrow!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
WOWOWOWOWOW! FInally, it is Wednesday! I have waited forever just for MK's scenes. haha. It will be a week of heartbreaks for MK, esp. Kim or shall I say Prao? haha She's going to apologize to Saya and leave Thailand! Sad. Some fans already added spoilers. hehehe

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I think Prao is very smart. Why stay behind with a person who can't admit to loving you anymore? Im so mad at Pranon 55555555555555++ but I know Prao did the right thing. Leave Pranon to his whatever AbRak lol---this imagination computer bot isn't going to last. lol

Saya, go back to your Boss. Don't you see how pitiful people are that you blindly deny him? LOL. SMFH! lol how pathetically sad!!!

~~~

Prao will make Pranon crawl for her 55555 in Germany! LOL! How satisfying! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
It's only one day away but I'm having major craving for Pranon and Prao. 555555555++

Uploading old clips until new episodes are released. hehehe :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYzE7Wf52lY

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornfan8 said:
I think Peter Corp is hot. I would choose him if I was Anne! :)

Amen!

Nangfah11 said:
I think Prao is very smart. Why stay behind with a person who can't admit to loving you anymore? Im so mad at Pranon 55555555555555++ but I know Prao did the right thing. Leave Pranon to his whatever AbRak lol---this imagination computer bot isn't going to last. lol

Saya, go back to your Boss. Don't you see how pitiful people are that you blindly deny him? LOL. SMFH! lol how pathetically sad!!!

~~~

Prao will make Pranon crawl for her 55555 in Germany! LOL! How satisfying! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

You know what, as much as I hated Praao for being such a b*tch to Saya during the time she pretended to be "abruk" I'm glad she'll be taking a step back away from Non when Non moves forward with Saya. I think it's time her and Boss just say "screw you." HAHA.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
You know what, as much as I hated Praao for being such a b*tch to Saya during the time she pretended to be "abruk" I'm glad she'll be taking a step back away from Non when Non moves forward with Saya. I think it's time her and Boss just say "screw you." HAHA.

LOL. screw Saya though because she always deny her Boss, never bother to look his way. Lol. At least Prao loves Non, but she had to move on after Non won't forgive her for a harmless lie and only will time tell that Non truly loves Prao, not the internet Bot. Lol.

Saya is just a greedy selfish nanny who wants Pranon but toys with her Boss' feelings. lol

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
We haven't seen this happy moment of MK on the slide either. Did they cut this out or were MK just playing around? lol It said on the set of Ab Rak Online lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGEmFb23FVU

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nangfah11 said:

LOL. screw Saya though because she always deny her Boss, never bother to look his way. Lol. At least Prao loves Non, but she had to move on after Non won't forgive her for a harmless lie and only will time tell that Non truly loves Prao, not the internet Bot. Lol.

Saya is just a greedy selfish nanny who wants Pranon but toys with her Boss' feelings. lol

Exactly why I said it's time Praao and Boss say "screw you" to Non and Saya. Although, I do still feel that this is what Praao gets for lying. Even though she loves Non with her dearest soul it's just not right what she did to Saya in her face. Karma I tell you. 

I understand Saya's sentiments for not letting Boss in, because he's a player, but for her to persistently pursue Non even though he's so much younger than her, and for Non to accept her (so quickly!!) just because she's his "abruk" is too much for me to handle. It's very upsetting, especially for Boss when he's got nothing to do with this big fat mess that Saya created and Praao escalated. #teamboss

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Whatever today ep has, I always look forward. We won't have much time to enjoy this lakorn. It will end soon:(
that's exactly how i feel too i love everything in this lakorn and i will feel sad when it will end really i will miss the wednesday and thursday anticipation taht's why i want to enjoy every second :yes: 

the two who will suffer the more due to saya and pranon fantasy unreal love  :cry:

just my imagination maybe pranon also will get a little jealous well i hope soo :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i guess this too will be when prao say goodbye to lipda or maybe they are comforting each other  after they get hurt from the people they love 

i agree with you ladies nangfah11 and phatman saya and pranon should wake up from their imaginary love 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
and my love birds who about to broke up and fly separately  

This is such a cute and beautiful art of Pranon and Prao! I can't wait for this special scene; the heartwrenching scene!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am wondering now if this scene will be today or tomorrow well few hour and we will found out   :dance3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yFD5caklWI