[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i want to go and beat that awful ongsa's girlfriend :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  prao feel so down and feel so weak now she no longer have the power and the defense she used to had   

this broke up destroyed her completely why she's accepting all this bully whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Poor girl, cry for her. Want to see how Non was worry her

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Another AP scene in the last part. So cute and sad at the same time when Boss asked her :"Why do you dress up so beautiful like that? Is it because of dating with the younger man?" And she talked back: "That's my bussiness. Like you have already had your own child with Jan". They still cared for each other alot. :cry:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
June Pearl said:
Ann and Kim watched this together again haha. Why we don't see Peter and Mark together haha?

Ann had no make up on yet naturally beautiful.  :heart:  :heart:

loooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee iit :heart: :heart: :heart: they have the true beauty and the true talent :thumbsup: 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Wait so the kid is Boss's kid? I thought he just loves him like his own because he's fatherless. Am i wrong?

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
see you tomorrow can't wait 

Finally, he came to save her! There was a troll lately that ruined my mood, but MK shall bring me back to happiness! LOL.

I still have yet to see today's episode! Everything looks so good! Prao and Non breaking down and all. Mark looks so cute and adorable crying when breaking up with Prao. 555+ LOVE. :kiss2:  :dance1:

This lakorn gives me all kinds of feels. I giggle when I see Saya (Anne) and Boss (Peter) tease each other. I try not to tear up when Anne makes Peter cry and heartbroken. I try not to tear up when Non (Mark) confronted Prao (Kim) and ultimately breaking up with her.

Basically:
- Boss- He loves Anne, cares for Prao and gradually cares for Non. He's like the earth that's trying to keep them on their feet without trying to hurt anyone but ends up hurting himself.
- Saya- Doesn't realize that she loves Boss because she is still obsessed with Pranon.
- Prao- Falls for Non and tries to win against reality because she doesn't want to lose him
- Pranon- loves Aeb Rak but doesn't realize he actually loves Prao but ends up dating Saya because she is Aeb Rak; he doesn't know what he wants

After evaluating, I think Saya (Anne) and Prao (Kim) are both at fault because they should've told the truth earlier so they don't hurt Pranon. They both know who Aeb Rak is but doesn't tell Pranon. Gosh, don't they know that by doing that, it hurts two guys?

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
OKAY! finally starting and omg, Kimmy my love! You are so beautiful and honest! On part 2/9 and Kim portrayed the guilty part so well and real. Her tears were just rolling and rolling. You could tell she feels so sorry for such a harmless lie, but the sincerity in her eyes are so convicing. Tears and tears, but such a natural beauty! The music background is just perfect for Prao and Non! I did not need any interruption at all. lol

So, it was obvious that Kim and Anne watched today's episode together. lol And this picture was posted by Anne. She said Kim was crying watching herself cry on TV. lol it was such a cute caption in Thai, but looking at Kim hiding under the blanket, awwwww, she must be crying so much for loving Prao and Pranon this much. hahaha Kimmy, you're too good. haha