[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i was really disappointed with last week episodes.. hope this week will be great.. its okay evenif whole ep is filled with AP all the way :bhehe: :rockon:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarasona said:
i was really disappointed with last week episodes.. hope this week will be great.. its okay evenif whole ep is filled with AP all the way :bhehe: :rockon:
Sigh, we'll see....

sophiec

sarNie Egg
cikna said:
Feeling a bit melancholic these few days.. :cry1:, especially knowing there would be one last episode of ARO. Could not bring myself to watch the entire parts of episode 13 & 14 :cry: . So, i made a video for my favourite pairing, Ann and Peter aka Saya & Lipda. I am not really sure whether the song fits the scenes i put together. But I love the song so much! It's an indonesian song, very famous some time in 2006. I am not really good understanding Indonesian language eventhough it is sometimes similar to Malay language. So, if there is any Indonesian fan out there, please understand I have done my best to interpret the as much as I can and the scenes used are some of my favourite AP moments; quite melancholic i would say. But, please enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGVMqxVuacM

hi @cikna - a very nice choice of Peterpan song you used it there and i say as Indonesian, dont worry your interpret was fine, very great job  :thumbsup: 
this song was perfectly captured the mood of epi 13&14, sad and gloomy, esp for Lipda side  :cry1:

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
sarasona said:
Haha i'm dreaming about that too. If only the last ep was filled with AP only. huhu. That will make compensation for the lack of AP' scenes in previous eps. 

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
Feeling a bit melancholic these few days.. :cry1:, especially knowing there would be one last episode of ARO. Could not bring myself to watch the entire parts of episode 13 & 14 :cry: . So, i made a video for my favourite pairing, Ann and Peter aka Saya & Lipda. I am not really sure whether the song fits the scenes i put together. But I love the song so much! It's an indonesian song, very famous some time in 2006. I am not really good understanding Indonesian language eventhough it is sometimes similar to Malay language. So, if there is any Indonesian fan out there, please understand I have done my best to interpret the as much as I can and the scenes used are some of my favourite AP moments; quite melancholic i would say. But, please enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGVMqxVuacM

I love love love this MV. Yeah more more please haha. Millions thanks to you. Great job.  :thanks:  :bravo:  :bravo:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Haha i'm dreaming about that too. If only the last ep was filled with AP only. huhu. That will make compensation for the lack of AP' scenes in previous eps. 
Anne should hear of our cries. Haha.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
phatman said:
EP14 Thoughts:
- Let me just forewarn fans in here. My thoughts on this episode has nothing to do with my personal opinion on MK or AP as actors/actresses. It only involves their characters, I repeat their characters. 
- AHEM. Fist of all. Saya is the main character in this lakorn. It's not Saya and Boss or Saya and Non. This lakorn is about Saya and her alias "abruk;" it's about her unrealistic love and obsession with a younger man via cyber space. Therefore, this lakorn should revolve around her. This episode clearly proved otherwise. It was a bit disappointing in that Saya felt like a side-character. This whole climatic experience involved primarily PraaoNon. SMH. I felt like it should've been Saya who quit her job at Narakorn to work with Ongsa. Remember Ongsa did once say that he wanted to have Saya over at his company because she was a talented marketer, and he knew how important she was to Boss. Making her leave Boss would've been such a pleasure to him because she's Boss' weak spot. The one Boss got shot protecting should've been Saya. This was his chance to prove that he will do anything to protect her as well. What happened to his, "I can risk my life for you just like Non, but I've just no opportunity to yet?" I though that's what we were actually gonna get.
- Anne oey, why did your writers have to make Saya and Non become bf/gf??? Why? Couldn't you guys just be talking? It's just weird! I'm utterly annoyed by the fact that your writers made Saya and Non date and I'm even more annoyed by the fact that Non told EVERYONE Saya's his gf!! WTFudge?
- I will repeat this again: Praao and Boss are the only characters who are well-written. They're both mentally strong and stable at this point. However, too much focus on Praao. She's an important character, but not as important as Saya and they're just spending too much time on her mending her wrongs. We get it, we know she knows she's wrong, move on please. 
- The action scene was horrible! The build up and editing was good, but the action itself was cringe-worthy. Thai lakorn producers need to hire HK action choreographers to direct their actions scenes. HAHA. 
- One thing I did like was how they showed us how uncomfortable Saya and Non were with each other during their dates.
- One thing I hated was when Saya brought in the cops and didn't notice Boss lying down on the floor half-dead!! She instead paid attention to Non hugging Praao tightly. Woman, your man just got shot and the first thing that catches your attention is your "bf" hugging his "ex-gf" tightly. This scene made me hate Saya even more. How much does it take for you to REALIZE that Non is still in love with Praao? You've gone through awkward dates, weird intimate moments, and you've seen that he still has her pic on his wallpaper. Does it take someone to be kidnapped for you to realize he doesn't care about you as a lover?? This fault here lies with the writers. SMH.
- As of now...I hate Saya. She's just like your ordinary nang'ek. She misunderstands easily, she's weak, irrational, impulsive and she doesn't deserve Boss at all. I said she hasn't changed at all, but in fact she has changed. She's changed for the worse. The strong, aggressive and smart Saya of yesterday has turned into the weak, vulnerable and dumb Saya of today. Me no like her transformation. Any nang'ek can transform like her and still be likable, but in Saya's case, she's not likable at all. Boss, just leave her...just go. Leave her like how Praao will leave Non! Have her chase after you!!
- Non knows Saya is into Boss and he doesn't seem to mind! I'm happy that at least he's not making that upset face like Saya. URGH. Saya, Saya...figure it out please.  
- The proposal scene was weird. Haha. Weird timing. Gubgib seemed to have been very touched by the proposal though, to the point of tears. I wonder what went through her mind when they acted out the scene. Haha. 
- Um, I hope LipYa don't actually get to reconcile first. Saya and Boss needs the final spotlight. 
- OMG....really? Non you're gonna pull Saya in for a kiss??? Writers really?????  :facepalm:

LOL Moments:
- Saya and Non's awkward dates. I especially LOLed during the bike riding scene. See Saya, if you were to date boss you'd get to ride on that nice *ss motorcycle of his. You get to have those sexy romantic scenes when the nang'ek gets to hug the pra'ek from behind. HEHE. Bike riding is romantic too, don't get me wrong, but man Boss and his motorcycle, I want to have a moment with him on his ride.  :drools:
- Run. Anything with Run. 
- How can a guy riding his bike beat a guy riding his motorcycle?? I don't get it. Yea he took shortcuts, but still...a motorcycle vs a bike. 
- The action scene. I have no other words to describe it other than it was cringe-worthy....and hilarious.
Very good observations! I was thinking the same shit when Lipda got shot and it took her so long to realize he was on the ground. I was screaming with anger. I too wished Lipda was saving Saya instead. I was super disappointed when they decided to make Pranon and Saya date..... I hate seeing them together. Well, we will see how the last episode goes.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Gloriawongpuapan said:
This is off topic but omg I want to wear everything Pripproud had on in this Lakorn... Sooo freaking gorgeous!
Agree. I love everything she wore, so beautiful, fashionable and genrous. Ann also had nice cloths in this lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gloriawongpuapan said:
Very good observations! I was thinking the same shit when Lipda got shot and it took her so long to realize he was on the ground. I was screaming with anger. I too wished Lipda was saving Saya instead. I was super disappointed when they decided to make Pranon and Saya date..... I hate seeing them together. Well, we will see how the last episode goes.
I think everyone in here agrees that Saya does not deserve boss. Haha.

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
I have just read this comment at Anon's channel and i feel sympathy for Saya. She has the reason for doing all that stuffs. 

"The best scense will come at last minutes, I think so. Dont force Saya to love & believe in Lip as our expectancy at once b/c he shew himself as a player before & up to now, noone has told Saya the truth about Lip. Don't hate Saya, my idol, she maybe realizes all when time comes. Dont forget that " easy come, easy go" and something is hard to get will be valuable. As Saya said " Love in a mist is unreal but love will be purer after the mist disappears. :)"

"Lip is a player and it's difficult for Saya to trust him.Saya is so so innocent and honest."

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Gloriawongpuapan said:
So I can't stop crying LOL
that's me when i watched it too i was crying like a little girl especially in that broke up scene ohhh myy still feel sad  :cry:

cikna

sarNie Adult
June Pearl said:
I have just read this comment at Anon's channel and i feel sympathy for Saya. She has the reason for doing all that stuffs. 

"The best scense will come at last minutes, I think so. Dont force Saya to love & believe in Lip as our expectancy at once b/c he shew himself as a player before & up to now, noone has told Saya the truth about Lip. Don't hate Saya, my idol, she maybe realizes all when time comes. Dont forget that " easy come, easy go" and something is hard to get will be valuable. As Saya said " Love in a mist is unreal but love will be purer after the mist disappears. :)"

"Lip is a player and it's difficult for Saya to trust him.Saya is so so innocent and honest."

That must be the case for Saya. I sometimes thought that the reason why it was so difficult for Lip to fully capture's Saya's heart is bcoz of his playboy nature. It's true he has loved her for so long but she did not feel secured with his love especially it was so hard for him to say verbally. His actions speak louder. And I would like to think that his heart has been hurt by Saya actions or decisions was nature's way of showing Lip that he has to pay his due, has to suffer the same way as those women he dated, whose hearts might have been broken bcoz of his actions. Let's call it karma

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:

That must be the case for Saya. I sometimes thought that the reason why it was so difficult for Lip to fully capture's Saya's heart is bcoz of his playboy nature. It's true he has loved her for so long but she did not feel secured with his love especially it was so hard for him to say verbally. His actions speak louder. And I would like to think that his heart has been hurt by Saya actions or decisions was nature's way of showing Lip that he has to pay his due, has to suffer the same way as those women he dated, whose hearts might have been broken bcoz of his actions. Let's call it karma

Yeah, Even when they broke up and she no longer stayed with him anymore, everytime she met Lip, she kept talking about how he cheated her to have his child. That showed how hurt she was.
She used to think Lip was a player and told herself to never accept Lip's love. But once she gave in to him and dreamed of a happy ending. And again, she found out Lip was cheating on her. She found herself stupid to believe him. He made her believe that she was his most important person, she made him change, he was not a playboy anymore, etc. And everything just collapsed in 1 second when she saw that pic of LipJan with the "love you" words. That must be very shocked for Saya. If i was her, i wouldn't come back to him easily, too. But the writers of ARO hasn't given Lip a chance to explain anything haha. lol I'm mad at that.