[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hrmmmm okays I won't be getting my hopes up since we've been shot down too many times but here's another try, 

soooo one of M&M's Chinese FC on IG uploaded a screen cap from Anne's Taiwan FC FB,(News from komchadluek,net)
They translated that M&M are rumored to play in this lakorn.....

I don't know how much truths there is to this but i guess I'll just wait and see lol 
but ehhhh I still want to see Preem and Mark since the nang ek' isnt confirmed yet ahhaha 

Rumors will be rumors until further confirmation ^^ 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Go to sleep, girl. :p And :lmao3:!!! Well, yes, of course I miss you! :D Yeah, I'm going to be hitting the hay early tonight. *Sigh* Lucky you that you have endless energy. Well, good nite, dear Phatman! :goodnite: I'll talk to you more later! :kiss: :grouphug:

See I knew it's because you miss me HAHA. OK, good night my dear!!! I'm gonna try to go to bed haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
hrmmmm okays I won't be getting my hopes up since we've been shot down too many times but here's another try, 

soooo one of M&M's Chinese FC on IG uploaded a screen cap from Anne's Taiwan FC FB,(News from komchadluek,net)

I don't know how much truths there is to this but i guess I'll just wait and see lol 
but ehhhh I still want to see Preem and Mark since the nang ek' isnt confirmed yet ahhaha 

Yeah, I wonder who the other gal is gonna be....??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:

i hope its them 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ip.smilez said:

.............It would be AWESOME and HEAVENLY if it's really Chalida... :woot: Mteam!!!!!!!! :wub: But haha, we all know nothing's ever concrete when it comes to Mteam. :cry: Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for Mteam, either, but still, hehe, that's exciting news. :D

phatman said:
See I knew it's because you miss me HAHA. OK, good night my dear!!! I'm gonna try to go to bed haha.

Yeah, who wouldn't miss you? :kiss: As for the bolded part, geez whiz, I would have thought you don't sleep at all. :lol: Haha, kidding! :p My mind did think, "Uh-huh, yeah right..." :rolleyes: :bhehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Yeah, who wouldn't miss you? :kiss: As for the bolded part, geez whiz, I would have thought you don't sleep at all. :lol: Haha, kidding! :p My mind did think, "Uh-huh, yeah right..." :rolleyes: :bhehe:
Haha, as a matter of fact I didn't go to sleep yet, ended up watching a movie. Haha. Did fall asleep though...two hours later...and here I am, up early in the morning.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha, as a matter of fact I didn't go to sleep yet, ended up watching a movie. Haha. Did fall asleep though...two hours later...and here I am, up early in the morning.

Ohhhhh, not enough sleep for you, too. :no: :yawn: I wish I can go back to sleep. -_- But I can't. T_T

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Ohhhhh, not enough sleep for you, too. :no: :yawn: I wish I can go back to sleep. -_- But I can't. T_T
Wow, you fast girl. Haha.

Yup not enough sleep either. Alright gotta go. I shall chat with you later tonight...again. Haha. Talk about sleeping early. Haha

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Wow, you fast girl. Haha.

Yup not enough sleep either. Alright gotta go. I shall chat with you later tonight...again. Haha. Talk about sleeping early. Haha

Not fast enough for you. :p I gotta go myself... Yep, later. :tearybye:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
M&M need a lakorn together with a production tat wont fail da loving fans of M&M...Thong Entertainment is a good one to start :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait for Anne and Peter. My impossible dream pair that became reality! It's a miracle. Lol. None of my wishes ever gets granted. As for the second pair, I want Mint too. I actually liked her a bit after her portrayal of Pieng Kwan. She's a better match for Mark in my opinion instead of Kim.    

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I came to love Peter after NRSL and also glad with the pairing. Just want to know who the other girl will be. I don't really care who it is as long as it's someone i like or someone Mark has never paired up with. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
I came to love Peter after NRSL and also glad with the pairing. Just want to know who the other girl will be. I don't really care who it is as long as it's someone i like or someone Mark has never paired up with. :)
Agree! My leading pair has already been granted. I'm satisfied. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Like y'all I'm already satisfied with the lead pair, I don't really care who the other two are. This will be my first time watching Mark in action. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hehe. I'm back already... :whistle:

:lmao2: :lmao3: So am I. :lol: Anyway, excited for updates! I'm excited for Anne and Peter! :crush: As if that isn't clear enough. :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: :lmao3: So am I. :lol: Anyway, excited for updates! I'm excited for Anne and Peter! :crush: As if that isn't clear enough. :woot:
Yup, I'm excited for updates!! Wish Anne would update us a wee bit.