[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Ploy is a natural beauty. When you watch her in her interviews you can't help but find her charming. The girl has a great sense of humor and is constantly bubbly. Lol. I wouldn't mind marrying someone like that.   

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
I think Ploy is a natural beauty. When you watch her in her interviews you can't help but find her charming. The girl has a great sense of humor and is constantly bubbly. Lol. I wouldn't mind marrying someone like that.   

Bubbly is correct in describing her personality, Mahalo. :kiss: As for that last part of your post, haha, I know what you mean. xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yeah, that's probably why she's very comfortable in front of the camera. I mean she is a flight attendant, so communication should be her expertise. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Bubbly is correct in describing her personality, Mahalo. :kiss: As for that last part of your post, haha, I know what you mean. xD

So funny, I was just reading through the last few posts and came upon yours. I was like "when did you post before me? I don't remember seeing this post at all??" Then I realized we posted about almost the same time and I just didn't scroll up, so I missed your post. HAHA.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
So funny, I was just reading through the last few posts and came upon yours. I was like "when did you post before me? I don't remember seeing this post at all??" Then I realized we posted about almost the same time and I just didn't scroll up, so I missed your post. HAHA.

Ha ha! We did! :whahuh: :loool: :lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: :highfive: Hehe, you and your funny thinking! :kiss: :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

YaMaMiKi said:
MTEAM
sorry guys. just had to let that out

:clap: But we should be cautious, too... Shouldn't hope too much. =/ When it comes to Mteam, nothing's ever stable. :annoyed:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Ha ha! We did! :whahuh: :loool: :lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: :highfive: Hehe, you and your funny thinking! :kiss: :kiss3:
Haha. You know sometimes we just have those silly moments.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Maiko^_^ said:
:clap: But we should be cautious, too... Shouldn't hope too much. =/ When it comes to Mteam, nothing's ever stable. :annoyed:
I Agree:(
Cant They Have ATLEAST 1 Lakorn together that's more then 7eps and doesn't get banned:(

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Are they in here??

No...NOT CONFIRMED... :cry: Just rumors... :weep:

phatman said:
Haha. You know sometimes we just have those silly moments.

Hehe, yes! I know I have plenty of them when it comes to YOU! :coverlaf:

YaMaMiKi said:
I Agree:(
Cant They Have ATLEAST 1 Lakorn together that's more then 7eps and doesn't get banned:(

Right?!!!! >_< Our poor Mteam has such bad luck...but that doesn't make Mteamers lose love for them. Makes our love for them even stronger. :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol Ch3 is so cruel and even the anti-fan cheerers and rivals 
Mteam now isn't the only one i really wanna to shout out to them heck sake please pair MTEAM  but sometime just doesn't work or maybe they are all blind and death already  :scratchhead2:  :girlmad:  :girlmad:

lately the teams I'm cheering for are Mteam,Pteam Pope&Ploy,TopWawwa,Es&Sammie, Ateam, RCteam, Kichy KenP&Namtarn,Yadech
sorry guys i'm off topic here since couldn't find update on abb ruk online 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

No...NOT CONFIRMED... :cry: Just rumors... :weep:

Hehe, yes! I know I have plenty of them when it comes to YOU! :coverlaf:

Right?!!!! >_< Our poor Mteam has such bad luck...but that doesn't make Mteamers lose love for them. Makes our love for them even stronger. :highfive:
Oh, see that's what I thought. Haha.

Do I make you go crazy? I'm sorry that my undeniable charms make you That way. Haha. Jk, jk.

AikOm^_^

Haha, I don't think you're off topic at all, Alice. :thumbup:

phatman said:
Oh, see that's what I thought. Haha.

Do I make you go crazy? I'm sorry that my undeniable charms make you That way. Haha. Jk, jk.

What?!!!!! Oh, you narcissist! :smack: You wish! :p Wow, you'd be a real, smooth-talking n'ek in real life! :loool: No wonder Anne's your favorite Thai actress, huh? :huh: :whahuh:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Haha, I don't think you're off topic at all, Alice. :thumbup:

What?!!!!! Oh, you narcissist! :smack: You wish! :p Wow, you'd be a real, smooth-talking n'ek in real life! :loool: No wonder Anne's your favorite Thai actress, huh? :huh: :whahuh:

:lolyup: Like idol, like fan. HAHA.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
*sigh*....yes....the darn waiting game. 

In the meantime, we'll spazz talk about other things to occupy our minds and hearts. :woot: I trust you won't have any problems with waiting? :lol2: Just got to be patient for updates now...nothing but more waiting. :secret:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

In the meantime, we'll spazz talk about other things to occupy our minds and hearts. :woot: I trust you won't have any problems with waiting? :lol2: Just got to be patient for updates now...nothing but more waiting. :secret:
Of course. With you there's always something to talk about. Haha.

Um...so...um...Peter is hot. HAHA. Ok, so my Aunt isn't a lakorn fan, she's a Korean drama freak, so I introduced her to NRSL, and boy did she love it. You know what the only thing she said about that lakorn was?? Peter's hot. Haha.