[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:clap: to the first part of your post. "Ah, yes, that does explain your posts" to the second part. And :grouphug: and :kiss: to the last one! ^_^
Haha. Sometimes I notice the mistakes and sometimes I just don't see it.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Haha. Sometimes I notice the mistakes and sometimes I just don't see it.

Yeah, same here...I get confused over them, too. :eek: :scratchhead2: K, later now! :wink:

AikOm^_^

Eek, news about Anne and Peter in ARO! Now, I'm only guessing as to that the news seems to be talking about via Google Translate. :lol: Seems like it's saying that after YLC, Anne will have ARO next. Something, something about Peter and the p'ek. :D Peter looks so darn handsome in that picture! They'd look ever better together and on screen! :clap:

Credit: Fanlakorn.

News.

OR

http://fanlakorn.gmember.com/%e0%b8%a3%e0%b8%b2%e0%b8%a2%e0%b8%81%e0%b8%b2%e0%b8%a3%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%94%e0%b9%88%e0%b8%99/%e0%b9%81%e0%b8%ad%e0%b8%99-%e0%b8%97%e0%b8%ad%e0%b8%87%e0%b8%9b%e0%b8%a3%e0%b8%b0%e0%b8%aa%e0%b8%a1-%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%95%e0%b8%a3%e0%b8%b5%e0%b8%a2%e0%b8%a1%e0%b8%97%e0%b8%b3%e0%b8%a5%e0%b8%b0%e0%b8%84/

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated:

"Anne Thongprasom Prepares to Shoot Abb Ruk Online with Peter as Her Leading Man"

Fan Lakorn receives continuing information. After Anne finishes shooting Yah Leum Chan, next year, our beautiful n'ek and producer will prepare to shoot Abb Ruk Online. For this project, she will be both the producer and n'ek. As for p'ek, it's said to be Peter Corp because he best fits the character's description. If there's any further information about this project, Fan Lakorn will immediately have an update for everyone to know.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Eek, news about Anne and Peter in ARO! Now, I'm only guessing as to that the news seems to be talking about via Google Translate. :lol: Seems like it's saying that after YLC, Anne will have ARO next. Something, something about Peter and the p'ek. :D Peter looks so darn handsome in that picture! They'd look ever better together and on screen! :clap:

Credit: Fanlakorn.

News.

OR

http://fanlakorn.gmember.com/%e0%b8%a3%e0%b8%b2%e0%b8%a2%e0%b8%81%e0%b8%b2%e0%b8%a3%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%94%e0%b9%88%e0%b8%99/%e0%b9%81%e0%b8%ad%e0%b8%99-%e0%b8%97%e0%b8%ad%e0%b8%87%e0%b8%9b%e0%b8%a3%e0%b8%b0%e0%b8%aa%e0%b8%a1-%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%95%e0%b8%a3%e0%b8%b5%e0%b8%a2%e0%b8%a1%e0%b8%97%e0%b8%b3%e0%b8%a5%e0%b8%b0%e0%b8%84/
Yay!!!! Some news finally!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Translated:

"Anne Thongprasom Prepares to Shoot Abb Ruk Online with Peter as Her Leading Man"

Fan Lakorn receives continuing information. After Anne finishes shooting Yah Leum Chan, next year, our beautiful n'ek and producer will prepare to shoot Abb Ruk Online. For this project, she will be both the producer and n'ek. As for p'ek, it's said to be Peter Corp because he best fits the character's description. If there's any further information about this project, Fan Lakorn will immediately have an update for everyone to know.
Hehe, I'm on my phone again, so I can't Multiquote...anyway thanks for the translation!!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG-AHH!! IM soooooo excitedddddd!! As a ANN FAN, omg im veryyy excited! haha never knew about who Peter Corp was...NOW I DO :D HE is soo handsome and narakkk haha <3  :drools:  :drools:  :dance1:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Translated:

Aw, you understand Thai, Mahalo? Lucky! :woot: >_< Ooh, thanks for the translation! :grouphug: Now we just got to wait for their fitting and opening ceremony! Peter fits the character's description? Awesome! :D Yay! Let's hope nothing changes! Next year...I'm so excited for next year! :weee: Thanks again, dear Mahalo! :kiss:

phatman said:
Yay!!!! Some news finally!

I know! :lolyup:

phatman said:
Hehe, I'm on my phone again, so I can't Multiquote...anyway thanks for the translation!!

:lmao2: :lmao3:

thailover01 said:
OMG-AHH!! IM soooooo excitedddddd!! As a ANN FAN, omg im veryyy excited! haha never knew about who Peter Corp was...NOW I DO :D HE is soo handsome and narakkk haha <3  :drools:  :drools:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Hiya, Thailover01! :hiya: He is handsome and cute! Even more so on screen! :yes: Pictures don't do him justice! I can't want to see them together! They're going to be hot, sweet, and funny!!!!! :drool: :woot2: :yahoo: :faint: :spicy:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
HELLO! :) Ohhhh i was checking him out on youtube and google, he is indeed handsomeeeeeee :D Im more excited now knowing that Ann fully confirmed it! <3 <3 WOOT WOOT!   :thumbsup:  :yahoo:  :clap:  :faint:  :coverlaf:  :weee:  :clap2:  :cheer:

AikOm^_^

thailover01 said:
HELLO! :) Ohhhh i was checking him out on youtube and google, he is indeed handsomeeeeeee :D Im more excited now knowing that Ann fully confirmed it! <3 <3 WOOT WOOT!   :thumbsup:  :yahoo:  :clap:  :faint:  :coverlaf:  :weee:  :clap2:  :cheer:

Yes, he is, isn't he? :dance1: :crush: Woot! Seems like we'll get nonstop of Anne next year: YLC goes on air, and we'll still have Abb Ruk Online to look forward to! :woot: Haha, I feel your excitement!!! :highfive: :grouphug:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I KNOW :)) NON-STOP Ann, i love that :) i love Ann to the max! <3 Hopefully we will get a opening ceremony for ARO because we didn't get one for YLC! awww man... lol :)  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

thailover01 said:
I KNOW :)) NON-STOP Ann, i love that :) i love Ann to the max! <3 Hopefully we will get a opening ceremony for ARO because we didn't get one for YLC! awww man... lol :)  :dance1:

What?! YLC didn't get an opening ceremony?! :annoyed: Come to think of it, I haven't seen any pictures about it at all. :scratchhead2: But it's also possible they may have a late one. I know there are some lakorns out there which don't even have one until they're close to the end of filming it. :eek: :shrug: So, it's still possible we may still get one for YLC... :yes: I mean, Qi Pao got one...why shouldn't YLC? :loool:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Hahaha yeahh it didnt :) they probably will have it at the end hehe a little closing party ;) i hope there is a opening ceremony for ARO though hehe hehe right Qi Pao got one..why not YLC with our hot pair Annik lol

AikOm^_^

thailover01 said:
Hahaha yeahh it didnt :) they probably will have it at the end hehe a little closing party ;) i hope there is a opening ceremony for ARO though hehe hehe right Qi Pao got one..why not YLC with our hot pair Annik lol

We'll just have to be on the lookout for it, then. :lol: :numchuck:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, I love reading your comments! They're always filled with so many emoticons to a point where I can feel your enthusiasm. Lol. Such positive vibes ^_^

And yes, I've watched so many Thai lakorns that I began to pick up the language. I can only translate articles if the Thai words are written out in English. That's why I use a translator that converts Thai scripts into English. I then translate from there using my limited Thai vocabulary that I've found to be rather proficient. Lol.    

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Maiko, I love reading your comments! They're always filled with so many emoticons to a point where I can feel your enthusiasm. Lol. Such positive vibes ^_^

And yes, I've watched so many Thai lakorns that I began to pick up the language. I can only translate articles if the Thai words are written out in English. That's why I use a translator that converts Thai scripts into English. I then translate from there using my limited Thai vocabulary that I've found to be rather proficient. Lol.    

Aw, Mahalo. :blush: :bhehe: I notice I use them a lot. :eek: See?! I'm using them again! :lmao: I'm not the only one though. :lolyup: I feel Thailover01's excitement for ARO and her love for Anne, too. :woot:

Ooh! I hope I can be like you one day...how I wish I started paying closer attention to the Thai language earlier! :cry1: But then again, that doesn't stop me from watching Thai lakorns, even when there are no English subs. :lol2: Ah! I believe I understand what you mean about the Thai words being written out in English...such as Ab/b Ruk Online, huh? :lol: Awesome! :thumbsup:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, Mahalo. :blush: :bhehe: I notice I use them a lot. :eek: See?! I'm using them again! :lmao: I'm not the only one though. :lolyup: I feel Thailover01's excitement for ARO and her love for Anne, too. :woot:

Ooh! I hope I can be like you one day...how I wish I started paying closer attention to the Thai language earlier! :cry1: But then again, that doesn't stop me from watching Thai lakorns, even when there are no English subs. :lol2: Ah! I believe I understand what you mean about the Thai words being written out in English...such as Ab/b Ruk Online, huh? :lol: Awesome! :thumbsup:
I think it also helps that I like to learn different languages too. I get excited each time I figure out the meaning to a new word.. Lol. Anything is possible when you're determined  :D  

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I think it also helps that I like to learn different languages too. I get excited each time I figure out the meaning to a new word.. Lol. Anything is possible when you're determined  :D  

Oh, it does help! I'm...not that determined when learning a new language. :cry: Or any time I need to use my brain to think about it/study it. :lol: Weird. :huh: I guess although I want to learn the Thai language, I'm not too anxious about it at the moment. :lolyup: Later, Mahalo! Have to go now. :tearybye:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thailover01 said:
Wow, it's about time you showed up!! Haha. Been so long! You've missed a lot of news! Peter is very handsome and hot! Haha.

I see I've missed all the action!! Haha. I do hope we get an opening ceremony for ARO. YLC...sigh so sad. Even their fitting was so low profiled.