[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
It is confirm now that Abb Ruk Online will be (Ann+ Peter, Mark +Kim).
Where have you been!!??! Miss you so much!! Hehe. So it is confirmed with Kim and Mark. Coolness.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG, just saw this on Mark's IG.  Mark and Lumyong, LOL, wow. He makes Noon look young! 555+++

cr. Mark's IG

Told ya, I'm a Mark spammer!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL+++ ^^

From Noon's IG, Mark looks so good, too good!! Handsome!!! He really makes her look young, LOL.  She even referred to him as "P-Mark" LOL, hope she doesn't become another Anne Thong. Lol. inside joke. hahahaha

Cr. Noon's IG :)

SonYukView4ever

yep, p'Yee just confirmed the news or what she called it, the "code". Lol. She said, she couldn't hold back anymore, since she held back for almost a year now. lol.  It looks like MK knew they were in here, because from a previous internview during TRRR days, MK were interviewed if they will have a lakron together, Mark said, "can I tell???" and Kim said, "we might" but nothing was revealed.  Now, it was for this lakorn.

cr. Yee's IG

Im excited now. Lol. But I hate when pra'eks share screen time. God, they should have just use one pra'ek..why two???!!!! Im selfish so I want Mark's role to be more significant, and it looks like it should be since he's the pra'ek that Anne will "ab rak" online. Lol.

SonYukView4ever

Anne and Kim already dining together today. lol, and MK already hitting the "gossip" colomn too. Lol. I guess, the more "krasae", the more power. Lol.

cr. anne's IG

cr. mk fc

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I knew it tat MK next project is going to be with p'Ann...i'm super excite!!! And i hope with this next project of their will make it up for their last project...cough-cough TRRR hehehehehe! I mean i love TRRR but too much forcus on da supporting and not what i expected ---> "LOVE SCENE" <---- lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, so I believe Anne's done with YLC. I wonder if she's almost wrapping up STT so we can get some news on ARO!? HAHA. 

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Mark and Kim again :no:
I'm disappointed, I'm sorry but I was Mark would pair up with someone other then Kim
Kim is lovely
but I think they need a break for a while
I was hoping it would be either Margie or Taew
I'm quite disappoint :teary:
I was really hoping for someone else
sorry MK fans

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne doesn't seem tired of them yet. Haha. I think Anne should've looked for different actors/actresses so she experiences working with a wider range of people. Oh well. It's not like I mind anyways. I just wanna see Anne. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

I stumbled upon this picture on Bee_Emily's IG today.  She thinks Mark is the Thai version of Lee Min Ho, LOL.  I, on the other hand, thinks LeeMinHo is the Korean version of Mark. lmbo!!!! 5555++++ or, in my opinion Mark is even better looking than LMH. lol.  LMH has gained weight, he doesn't look as good, but still handsome, but Mark is far more attractive. lol :dance1: :wink:

Mark's outfit is by Dior, I'm not sure what brand is LMH's outfit though.

some captured dialogues between them. lol

Pear: The Boys from 4HJHKK. Din, Lom, Fai.

Kim: Very Handsome; confirmed.

Pear: Very handsome right, Khun Nam?

Mark: hahahhahah

Pear: Yes

Boy: Mark's crotch smells good.

Pear: Mark's crotch, Barry's armpit

(lol, funny conversation right? lol)

More snapshots of MK's upcoming Kullasatree Magazine shoot.

cr. tagged, Kullasatree ig :pervie: :wink: :bopping:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So they're both pretty boys?? Haha. I can see that. Acting-wise...I've no clue. Minho isn't that good though, in my opinion. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

lol, pretty boys?? what does that mean? lol

But I love Mark onscreen and off screen so my opinion will be very bias and truthful to my own self taste that I don't know how that will answer your question about acting lol 55

Anyways, MK's Kullasatree Magazine is OUT! And wow, :woot:  they look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT! OMG. :woot: This is probably the HOTTEST and BEST cover of them two together thus far! I love it!!! gosh, I can't decide if I should order a copy or not because it is soooooooooooooooo expensive! lol. ahhh, :scratchhead2: :dance2: Can't wait for the inside pictures! :dance1:

cr. [SIZE=123.1%]nikinov :)[/SIZE]