[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just want to drop by and say GOOD NIGHT! HEHE. Me and my spamming...

Anti-spam: AnnePete ALL THE WAY! 

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i cant believe jarkmhas 3 upcoming lakorns for next , he really did getbalot of popularity fron TRRR. 
Im so excited to seen how goes pairing with wawaa and i cant wait to see this lakorn :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
morningdawn said:
OMG i cant believe jarkmhas 3 upcoming lakorns for next , he really did getbalot of popularity fron TRRR. 
Im so excited to seen how goes pairing with wawaa and i cant wait to see this lakorn :)

girl! Mark has always been popular. lol He didn't just get popular from TRRR! Every lakorn he has always earns him more fans worldwide, and esp. in Thailand!! The Thai people in Thailand really loves him.^^ His simplicity and humbleness and characteristics!

As for his lakorn, I know only ARO and PR are confirmed!I have no clue about that one with Wawwa although I have heard rumors from some Thai fans, but we'll have to wait and see.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
morningdawn said:
I thought TRRR didn't do so well. Haha. I believe he, along with some other peeps, rose to fame after the 4H..something lakorn. Right Daisy?? Haha. You know more about him than I ever will. :ghehe:

SonYukView4ever

phatman said:
I thought TRRR didn't do so well. Haha. I believe he, along with some other peeps, rose to fame after the 4H..something lakorn. Right Daisy?? Haha. You know more about him than I ever will. :ghehe:

No, TRRR did really well in terms of rating, and it was really popular in Thailand.  It ranked #2 spot hottest lakorn at Ch3 poll currently, but some MK fans complained about how little sweetness there were in the lakorn compared to PCKK. lol

You are right, I would know more about Mark and his fame than you do girl. Lol. 5555++++ :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: :pervie: :rofl:

but yes, 4HJ made it big for the 4HJ people, but Mark's fame also came along during the Ngao Rak Luang Jai time.  Fans were already crazy about him in NRLJ, it's just that 4HJ made it so much bigger. lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

No, TRRR did really well in terms of rating, and it was really popular in Thailand.  It ranked #2 spot hottest lakorn at Ch3 poll currently, but some MK fans complained about how little sweetness there were in the lakorn compared to PCKK. lol

You are right, I would know more about Mark and his fame than you do girl. Lol. 5555++++ :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: :pervie: :rofl:

but yes, 4HJ made it big for the 4HJ people, but Mark's fame also came along during the Ngao Rak Luang Jai time.  Fans were already crazy about him in NRLJ, it's just that 4HJ made it so much bigger. lol.
I guess it was more of MK fan's disappointment then. Haha. My bad. :ghehe:

Yeah, my little cousin saw NRLJ and she absolutely loved Mark in there.

SonYukView4ever

When my babe was sick, Nadech's mom posted this picture of Nadech to support my man. Mark is now returned back home, and been eating out again! Hope he doesn't get sick again ever!!!  Anyways, this picture of Nadech is hilarious (lmao). hahahaa.  Mark looks so oh oh oh handsome! :)

kaewjung

Mark also went to the Ch3 office to wish the Ch3 staff "HAPPY NEW YEAR" and also thanked the fans for all their support.  He said not to worry, he will recover in a few days and should be back to his normal self, the goofy Mark. lol :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMBVsx-GS5w
tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That is such a horrible picture of Nadech. Haha. I would never take such a photo for fear of being embarrassed to death. Haha.
Anyway, glad Mark's back home and eating.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I so glad mark is home know, my babe Mark coming back home makes me so happy. Hopefully we can get the old goofy Marky again!!! I love him I don't want anything to hurt him. Not even rumors.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Anne she's choosing Kimberley, Anne and Kimmy is playing as sister's in here

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Really??? That will be a little awkward then. Anne crushes on him and then later he ends up with Kim...? I'd rather Kim be a friend of Mark or something.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Really??? That will be a little awkward then. Anne crushes on him and then later he ends up with Kim...? I'd rather Kim be a friend of Mark or something.
no Mark had a crush on Anne but Anne reject him cos she and Peter is inlove then later something changes Mark falls for the n'ek sister which Kim will be playing 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What? Kim again? I do like Kim but only when she stars with another pra'ek, not with Mark. If it's Mark and Kim, I'm going to pass this lakorn despite the fact that I like the idea of Pete and Ann together. I just can't stand seeing Mark and Kim together. I'm so bias. 555

SonYukView4ever

Some of you are too much, leave the MK PAIRING alone ok!! Lol jkjk

More MK love for me. Looooolz

Whats with that comment about MK going to Vietnam?? For real?? Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
no Mark had a crush on Anne but Anne reject him cos she and Peter is inlove then later something changes Mark falls for the n'ek sister which Kim will be playing 
What, I thought Anne likes him, but because of the age gap she uses the internet to court him...? That's what I understood from the summary.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
roselovesice said:
What? Kim again? I do like Kim but only when she stars with another pra'ek, not with Mark. If it's Mark and Kim, I'm going to pass this lakorn despite the fact that I like the idea of Pete and Ann together. I just can't stand seeing Mark and Kim together. I'm so bias. 555
You are bias! Haha. Leave your biasness alone and enjoy it with us!