[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
What's the difference between koojin and kookwan?? Haha. Phat does not know.
I had this cleared up to me earlier. Koo kwan is like a couple who has been successful throughout many lakorns together, making them a classic pair. No matter which lakorn they pair up in, there's always big anticipation for it because most likely, it'll be a hit. Their chemistry is just that amazing. Example: Ken and Anne, Kob and Num, Willy and Mew

Koo jin is a popular couple that fans are cheering to become as big. They probably never been paired up as many times but people are really into them and want them to become the real thing. Like a fantasy couple.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I had this cleared up to me earlier. Koo kwan is like a couple who has been successful throughout many lakorns together, making them a classic pair. No matter which lakorn they pair up in, there's always big anticipation for it because most likely, it'll be a hit. Their chemistry is just that amazing. Example: Ken and Anne, Kob and Num, Willy and Mew

Koo jin is a popular couple that fans are cheering to become as big. They probably never been paired up as many times but people are really into them and want them to become the real thing. Like a fantasy couple.  
Oh. Ok. I see now. Haha. Just wanted to make sure.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
make it easy for u guys 'Koo-Jin' (offscreen real couple) 'Koo-Kwan' (onscreen starring in a lakorn)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Chalidaluvprin said:
nope, they are a popular lakorn couple in real life. I wish tough that they were dating.
Ok...I'm confused again haha.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Rumour going around Kim and Mark. But they are throwing in Mo the exact channel as the way to take the heat off. They seem to be in the same locations a lot and using excuse we hang out in the same gang as Yaya, Nadech and Margie. But Nadech is not there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
noydarny said:
Rumour going around Kim and Mark. But they are throwing in Mo the exact channel as the way to take the heat off. They seem to be in the same locations a lot and using excuse we hang out in the same gang as Yaya, Nadech and Margie. But Nadech is not there.
Mo as in Tangmo right? Isn't she with Tono though??

noydarny

sarNie Adult
No is the new Nang'ek for Exact and having news with Bie Sukrit too. They said she is dating both guy as the same time.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yeah but Mark said he is talking to Mo but his actions he is always around Kim. Confuse between these three. Mo, said she is closed to both guy because one is her co worker(Bie) and Mark, they have same manager and taking care by the same person as Bella and Preem. I guess Ploy girl she take care Mark, Bella, Preem and Mo.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
thats old news, MK hasnt seen each other for a while. sad. I'm sad. lol bc I want MK together lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR ja everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Ok...I'm confused again haha.
Just go by my definition because that's what it means. Lol. The whole dating thing can go both ways. People want koo kwans to date in real life too. The only difference between the two is that one is more successful in the industry. Lol. Koo kwans have proven their worthiness while koo jin have yet to become a koo kwan. Koo jin is like a dream couple. Anne and Peter would be like a koo jin to us. Haha. 

SonYukView4ever

I think koo jin and koo kwan are used interchangeably so nonetheless they are very similar.  how i understand it is that back in the old days, the thais only used the word koo-kwan, so koo-jin is a recent developed term.  now and days, koo jin is used more often, you dont really hear koo kwan anymore.. but I think koo-kwan does associate more with the older couple or older generations like, you dont say anne-ken are koo jin, instead they are koo-kwan.  koo jin is associated with a more recent popular couple, koo-kwan is a couple that even if they dont have lakorn, fans will still view them as koo-kwan.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Actually, no. Koo kwan is a very special title in the lakorn industry. It's used only for couples who have excelled in a variety of different lakorns together, making them a favorite amongst Thai viewers. You just don't give it to any couple. They have to earn the title. However, in today's time, people misuse the word and just stick it to any couple they like. That's why it loss its meaning.   

SonYukView4ever

lol, well I didnt say any couple can earn the titile koo-kwan, lmao, but the term koo-kwan does associate more with the older popular couples. lol like, kob/num are koo-kwan, not koo jin, bc you don't really jin them anymore I guess, lol, then Anne/Ken, another koo-kwan, who else??? cant think of anyone else?  aff/aum?? people like them together but I dont know if they are either koo-kwan or koo-jin, bc they didnt have as many memorable lakorn to me. :/

overall, in my view, I would use the two words interchangeably, like if it's a couple I love to pieces, I would call them my koo-kwan, but the media might call them koo-jin, lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I didn't mean to refer to you directly. I was using "you" in general. But it's quite common for today's generation to just label every couple as their koo kwan because who wouldn't want their favorite pairs to have that special title? Lol. Like with the 4 Huajai Haeng Khun Kao series. Fans considered Mark and Mint as a koo kwan when they weren't even at that level and still aren't yet. Kob/Num and Anne/Ken are considered koo kwans because they've had plenty of hit lakorns together not solely because they're a part of the older generation of actors. For example, Kob and Num had like six lakorns together, Dao Prasook being one of them, and that lakorn was one of the highest rated in Thai lakorn history. Anne and Ken starred in about five lakorns together and most of them had high ratings and won them lots of awards. Another couple is Mew Lalita and Willy. I can go on forever, but you get the point. Haha. Just a little history on the origin of the word koo kwan.

Now and days, people use it interchangeably with koo jin. But there's actually a difference between the two words. I guess they don't use it that often anymore because it's pretty rare to have a couple in the Thai industry become that successful together. It's difficult to get paired over and over again with hit lakorns one after another. One has to have amazing chemistry with their co-star to make that happen. Hence why koo kwan is a special title to earn.         

SonYukView4ever

awww. Mark and Mint? lol ahhh, too cute.  The sad thing about them is that they don't have as many opportunities to work together to prove yet, but they are definitely a couple, a couple of "koo-jin" or "koo-rak" in the entertainment industry. ^_^ Possibly, a future koo-kwan too. lmbo!! hahahah jkjk But I'm bias with Mark, so have to give him credits.

I am okay for Mteam, I think they deserve better opportunities.  They glow onscreen, make things prettier to the eye.  They are an eye-candy and appealing couple! That's what I love about them! ^_^

But yes, koo-jin or koo-kwan, how I use each word is based on my love for the couple.  I know what each word means so sometimes the use of the word is up to the person because what the media labels doesn't really apply to my love or taste.  Example, I never liked Anne or Ken, nor did they appeal to me so it doesn't budge me how much the media labels them as koo-kwan or whatsoever.  But with Kob and Num, I didn't really like them either LOL, but I like Kob.  She's a good actress in my book during her primes although she does have sucky roles at times, but Kob will always be a good old actress before all the new and hot young rising actors!!!!

I think Noon and Kade were a koo-kwan too right?  I know they dated in real life, but aside from that they had many successful hits like Norah and Ton Rak as well.  I was once a die hard fan of Noon and Kade, lol, but was more bias towards Noon.  Loved her at one point. lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeahh. Noon and Kade were also a koo kwan. They were every where. Lol. And I understand what you mean. Although I acknowledge their koo kwan titles, I don't necessarily favor them as a couple. Lol. I'm always bias towards one side like how I loved Noon so much that I forced myself to accept Kade. Lol. Never liked Kob, but I like Num, especially with Joy Rinlanee. My only favorite koo kwan is Anne and Ken. In contrast, I have more favorite koo jins than koo kwans. I'm still waiting for some of them to pair up again. It's almost impossible though!

As for Mark, I actually like him with Chalida the most. Too bad they don't really get paired up as much. I kind of wanted them in here.