[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Okies, ^_^, let me do the honor of updating on Mark's part. 555+  In this interview, from yesterday's event, the reporters ask soooooooooooooooooo many questions about his health, his shopping with Kim for his sister's Bday present and his lakorn.  Mark mentioned that Ab Rak Online should have fitting in February! Yay!!!!!! At least that's something to look forward to!! MK fans shall stay tuned and fantasize with MK again! :dance1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oz9tjadMkQ

cr. tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
eh, nothing much but Mark mentioned to fanclub that Pope Rak and Ab Rak Online will definitely come out 2014! ^_^

*video*
tagged

Well, at least he confirmed that it'll be out by this year! Yipee!
Oh yeah! Fitting in Feb! That's Mafia Series fitting too! Two fittings to look forward to!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe. That's cute. Kim still looks the same. Haha.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
It's cuutteee to see MK again as a secondary couple , but I really want a break of MK right now....I feel like I've seen them to much and it's te same old same old......

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fantastic_27 said:
It's cuutteee to see MK again as a secondary couple , but I really want a break of MK right now....I feel like I've seen them to much and it's te same old same old......
True, true, but that's okay. Haha.

SonYukView4ever

fantastic_27 said:

lol, I don't like the word "secondary" na ja...lol, because you make it sound like they're supporting when they're not. Lol. I think MK will share the same a mount of screen time as Anne/Peter, or maybe Peter will appear less too. Lol. Who knows??? 5555++++

I know Mark's role is most significant because "ab rak" refers to him, falling for the internet girl, not the other pra'ek. lol I just hope Kim has an equal screen time like Anne, because there's no point for Kim to be in here if her role is going to be minor. Just saying. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

lol, I don't like the word "secondary" na ja...lol, because you make it sound like they're supporting when they're not. Lol. I think MK will share the same a mount of screen time as Anne/Peter, or maybe Peter will appear less too. Lol. Who knows??? 5555++++

I know Mark's role is most significant because "ab rak" refers to him, falling for the internet girl, not the other pra'ek. lol I just hope Kim has an equal screen time like Anne, because there's no point for Kim to be in here if her role is going to be minor. Just saying. lol
I know. Anne and Mark are actually the main focus of the story, so I do hope Peter and Kim get as much screen time. Did I tell you guys that I'm not a fan of having more than one main couple??? Haha. I really don't like the idea.

SonYukView4ever

phatman said:
I know. Anne and Mark are actually the main focus of the story, so I do hope Peter and Kim get as much screen time. Did I tell you guys that I'm not a fan of having more than one main couple??? Haha. I really don't like the idea.

yep, I don't either that's why I said earlier that if Peter was in here, then don't cast Mark, but if Mark's in here then don't cast Peter, vice versa with Kim and Anne too you know??? But, Anne chose them all still. weird eh??? lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

yep, I don't either that's why I said earlier that if Peter was in here, then don't cast Mark, but if Mark's in here then don't cast Peter, vice versa with Kim and Anne too you know??? But, Anne chose them all still. weird eh??? lol
I know. Anne, wrong move there. Haha. But then again the advantage is that there are gonna be more people tuning in because you've got four different fanbases.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
fantastic_27 said:
I too don't like da word "secondary" lol I'm pretty much sure tat this Lakorn is going to be just like Tard Rak where there are two pair with their own loves story. There no secondary in here but ever others one assumed there is. If there is then da 1st p'ek who is Mark who will end up with Kim who da 2nd leading girl while da 1st leading girl who is Ann will be ending up with da 2nd leading man who is Peter :) anybody gets want I'm trying to say here lol it might sound confusing :p. Will I'm hoping they get and share da same amount on screen just like in Tard Rak where Janie and Cherry have equal screen time :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't like having like two main storyline's though...if there are sub stories, then that's different, but more than one main plot is distracting.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh two different story in one whole Lakorn??? Tat will be too confusing for me (unless they did if right example like Tard Rak) BUT if the story are together and at end ended with da same villain than I'm totally fine with it lol! (example Sixth Sense)

Anyways let's just hope it not a disappointment...after all this is Ann/Kim/Mark/Peter were talking about lol!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Oh two different story in one whole Lakorn??? Tat will be too confusing for me (unless they did if right example like Tard Rak) BUT if the story are together and at end ended with da same villain than I'm totally fine with it lol! (example Sixth Sense)

Anyways let's just hope it not a disappointment...after all this is Ann/Kim/Mark/Peter were talking about lol!!

Well, I don't know about this one, I was just saying in general I don't like watching a lakorn/drama that has two different storyline's. Sorry if I confused ya. HAHA. For ARO I'm sure we'll have two subplots, Anne and Peter's love, and Mark and Kim's love, and a main plot which will connect the four or should I say Anne and Mark since they're the main focus. That's what I think. I'm not entirely sure. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fantastic_27 said:
The storyline is interesting...OMO Ann and Mark.. 
Yup, I've been waiting for an interesting storyline that explores the relationship between a young man and older woman. Madame Dun had the same idea, but too bad it want interesting enough. I hope they make this one as interesting as it seems.

SonYukView4ever

After seeing fitting pictures from Pope Rak, and BTS from it, I decided that Ab Rak Online is going to be better. Lol. My precognition tells me that I'll enjoy and appreciate Ab Rak Online much more, because the final result is that MK is in here. I love them! :heart:  :dance1:  :kiss2:  :wink:

I cant wait for February to come by quick so I can see fitting pictures of MK, Anne+Peter! Woot!!! :thumbsup: