[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I thought so. I was like I think that's him, but maybe that's not him. Hahaha.
It's him. I compared ties. LOL. The other guy has stripes. Peter has a solid color on. No pattern. Ok, now I'm second guessing myself.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
That's not Peter Alice. Lol. There hasn't been any photos of Peter yet. Only the one with Anne and GG. Peter is in the center looking down. Lol. And I'm gonna add more photos from the above post. Save room.

NVM. Thread is moving fast! Lol. Fastest it's been moving in a while. 
that is peter looking down

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If we're not getting any Anne and Peter yet, I think I might just head to bed and wake up to a beautiful surprise. Lol. Forget the supporting cast. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It's him. I compared ties. LOL. The other guy has stripes. Peter has a solid color on. No pattern. Ok, now I'm second guessing myself.
I think it's him. Haha. It has to be him, it looks like him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
If we're not getting any Anne and Peter yet, I think I might just head to bed and wake up to a beautiful surprise. Lol. Forget the supporting cast. Haha.
Seriously, right. I'm about to head off to bed too. Haha. I want some Anne-Pete!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim commented on P'Aew IG that she will see her this evening. That will probably be at lease 4-5 hours away.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Kim commented on P'Aew IG that she will see her this evening. That will probably be at lease 4-5 hours away.
Awe, I guess I won't see it tonight...my tonight. I'll wake up to a pleasant surprise then. Hehe. Like Mahalo said.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anyways....any more updates?? Or did everyone get busy. Haha. I know Peter has a few new pics on his IG, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post them since I'm about to go to bed.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok, I guess that's a no. I'm off to bed. Hopefully we'll get a whole load of pics by tomorrow morning. Hehe.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just saw some fitting pictures, i wonder who angie will be playing as? She have a picture with Mark on the bike & then one without the bike with Peter. So far, i havent seen a couple photo of anne and peter together yet. I dont think i have.

Lol, i find it funny how when mark/peter/anne look happy and smiley in photos then kim looks serious and then in some photo it's the other way around.

There is a picture of a girl wearing a pink jump suit(i think that's what it's called), i wonder who she is?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just saw a cute picture of peter and anne together!!!!!! And MK too. If only i know how to post pictures from my phone i will!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay!!!!!! Finally, it has arrived!!! Omg, peter looks so GOOD! Actually they all look good! So good. I want to see that couple pic of Anne-Pete too!!!

Angie's in here too? She's on the role. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
And like, Peter is huge! I didn't realize he was that tall!! Haha. Maybe because Mark's in the pic as well, that's why. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Just saw a cute picture of peter and anne together!!!!!! And MK too. If only i know how to post pictures from my phone i will!!!!!
Can you paste the link at least?? Hehe. I want to see it!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Thanks ipsmilez for posting them. Phatman, those were the photos i was talking about.
They're so cute!

Oh my goodness!!!! I'm even more excited now!!! I'm having the same pre-YLC feeling. HAHA. Anne and Peter actually look quite hot together. Can't believe they've never paired before. Can't believe Peter didn't continue acting back then.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
ip.smilez said:

C: อำไพพร จิตต์ไม่งง fb
More! More! More! Lol! Anne and Peter is such a hot and cute couple! And of course my mk hehehe. I love these shot!

Anyways, it a pckk reunion hahahahaha! Totally love the cast so far. GG girl is also in here woohoo! She such a pretty girl :d!