[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Margie was at ch3, selling & signing for her CD.  She sang a song for Nai Suen Kwan. 

Love those funny post.  Margie-Mark-Kim. 
Haha. Jealous Kim.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Adora said:
I hope Kim gets to sing an ost for this lakorn. Like, a LEGIT OST that plays during some scenes. How awesome would that be? :D :D :D And if she duetted with Anne?! And another one with Mark??? Ahhh! Lol.
Don't forget Peter. He's the real singer out of the group. Lol. He sang the OST for Nang Rai Sai Lub as well. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I wont be surprise if peter sing the ost for this lakorn. He sang the ost for the one he played with Chompoo too.

I think it will be awesome if peter and mark sing a dute together. Hheheh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Adora said:
I hope Kim gets to sing an ost for this lakorn. Like, a LEGIT OST that plays during some scenes. How awesome would that be? :D :D :D And if she duetted with Anne?! And another one with Mark??? Ahhh! Lol.

Does she know how to sing?? Haha. Not trying to be mean, but I don't really like it when actresses/actors who aren't really singers or don't know how to sing, sing for their lakorn. CH7 does that all the time and it really ruins the mood for me. Just say'n. HAHA. Not picking on you, Adora, nor Kim! Love ya! HAHA. I think Peter is definitely going to sing in here, though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Anne and Peter are even more sexxay together! HAHA.
I think we're the only one excited for this pair since the beginning. Lol. Everyone's into MK. MK fans are very lucky because they get constant updates on them versus us who wait day and night for something but there's almost never any updates. Haha. Anne and Peter likes to hide from us. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think we're the only one excited for this pair since the beginning. Lol. Everyone's into MK. MK fans are very lucky because they get constant updates on them versus us who wait day and night for something but there's almost never any updates. Haha. Anne and Peter likes to hide from us. Lol. 
Seriously, right. Haha. We're the only two in here going Anne-Pete this, Anne-Pete that. Haha. Yes, MK fans are lucky....if we're lucky we get one pic in two months.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Seriously, right. Haha. We're the only two in here going Anne-Pete this, Anne-Pete that. Haha. Yes, MK fans are lucky....if we're lucky we get one pic in two months.
If we become really desperate, we can just photoshop old pictures of them together and pretend it's a new picture. LOL.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
If we become really desperate, we can just photoshop old pictures of them together and pretend it's a new picture. LOL.  
That's what I do best! Haha. Jk...but seriously though. HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
ahaha just saw this, samee tetra copycat/poser

no idea how margie got into the picture lol
just for fun so they came up a samee teetra style 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This topic went up 3 pages ever since the last time i comment and what the h3ll! No pics of Anne-Peter, will beside one (group pics doesnt count). We have a lot of MK (which i enjoy, a lot :heart: ) but i want to see more of Anne-Peter please. I want to enjoy them as much as MarKim or maybe more since they are a new fresh pair :p!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
They're supporting Anne's production. Haha.
yes since P'Anne is special 
I'm watching this lakorn mainly for Anne&Peter couple not excited about MK pairing again 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm not attacking anyone, just a friendly reply/comment. :)

Sorry to heard that your not excited about MK pairing (again). Your not just the only one. There are fews out there that are in the same boat as you (that not me if anyones of you are wondering hehehehe). But i agree with you on the Anne-Peter pairing :highfive:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
This topic went up 3 pages ever since the last time i comment and what the h3ll! No pics of Anne-Peter, will beside one (group pics doesnt count). We have a lot of MK (which i enjoy, a lot :heart: ) but i want to see more of Anne-Peter please. I want to enjoy them as much as MarKim or maybe more since they are a new fresh pair :p!
I know right. It's going up up, and hopefully more!

Sweet_09 said:

Sorry to heard that your not excited about MK pairing (again). Your not just the only one. There are fews out there that are in the same boat as you (that not me if anyones of you are wondering hehehehe). But i agree with you on the Anne-Peter pairing :highfive:
Haha. I personally don't care that they pair up again. If my favorite pairs keep getting paired of course I'll be super freak'n exited. Haha. I'm jealous of you guys because you guys get to see them pair up again and again!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:

its okay everyone has their own interest, really like how u express cos people has the right to voice opinion and in a polite way 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
whatever.

I'm all about Mark and Kim. Love them on and off the scene.  I don't pay attention to the other people. I can't see the hype in them; too old for my taste. lol