[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Whatever you! Haha. Jk. Hey they ain't that old aight. They're just almost...40. Hehe.
in my eyes Peter and Anne they actually look young for their age, use P'Au for example his turning 42 but he could pass a 20-30 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
v3ki said:
hi im a newbie!!! heart mk.. i wanted to know when they are going to start filming? it's great to finally follow a forum that I don't have to use google translation for. TY to all the subbers for your hard work esp. Ninja :)
You're welcome. According to Anne's most recent interview, filming will start in April.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
in my eyes Peter and Anne they actually look young for their age, use P'Au for example his turning 42 but he could pass a 20-30 
Yeah, they do. Anne looks almost her age, but Peter looks a lot younger. Au looks his age, only when they paint his hair white. Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow! April?! That is long. I remember they said it was fitting this month, then filming in March. They probably delay it. I guess, we wont be seeinh any updates on this lakorn yet. Back to the waitin game.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Yeah, they do. Anne looks almost her age, but Peter looks a lot younger. Au looks his age, only when they paint his hair white. Haha.
I'm not so into his painted hair but when he dress in casual clothes nobody believe he is that old in age

i think we'll be seeing the opening ceremony next I'm already having a crush on Anne and Peter couple 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Wow! April?! That is long. I remember they said it was fitting this month, then filming in March. They probably delay it. I guess, we wont be seeinh any updates on this lakorn yet. Back to the waitin game.
I know.....waiting again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
I'm not so into his painted hair but when he dress in casual clothes nobody believe he is that old in age

i think we'll be seeing the opening ceremony next I'm already having a crush on Anne and Peter couple 
Yeah, he looks hawt in casual clothes! Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ lol. Im sure they will come soon.

My guess to why they delay it to april is maybe because peter's wife is almost due. I remember watching an interview of him, and he said he want to be there with her when she gave birth and after it.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Wow, Kimberly looks very mature and feminine in here. She looks gorgeous as always though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
^ lol. Im sure they will come soon.

My guess to why they delay it to april is maybe because peter's wife is almost due. I remember watching an interview of him, and he said he want to be there with her when she gave birth and after it.
That's what we said about AnnTik in YLC, but what did we get?? Nothing much, but fan made posters. Haha. Peter's wife is already going to give birth?! Oh how time flies!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:
Ok....this waiting game is getting really old...

YES! I HATE it, but seems like they love it.
Well...I guess we can't really blame them when they can't really start either. But then, why would they start and then take a break, when they could just start and move on. Know what I mean?? HAHA. I'm trying to stay positive and be reasonable, but my patience is making me feel otherwise.