[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why does everyone do C-sections nowadays? I wonder if Ploy had any complications while giving birth...

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I've been following Mark's sister on IG. Is Prang also an actor kha? She's soo pretty na kha.. Swy swy  :yes:
Does anybody knows what is her profession?
 She was in India 3 weeks ago & I didn't even get to meet her :cry:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yes, that's mark sister. She is pretty. They look like their mom more than their dad, thats what i think. Like serena said she's an air hostess, i think she is under the thai airways airline.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
RakLakornNYK said:
I've been following Mark's sister on IG. Is Prang also an actor kha? She's soo pretty na kha.. Swy swy  :yes:
Does anybody knows what is her profession?
 She was in India 3 weeks ago & I didn't even get to meet her :cry:
She so beautiful. I have also been following her too. I love the brosis love that mark and she has. They are so a cute family. Mark and Her eyes are similar to eachother. :pretty:

Congrats to Peter and Ploy!!! Panther? Seriously? I don't mind but if they let there baby study in the United States or place that speaks English....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I guess in Thailand his nickname could be Pan or Ter. Haha. I hope they don't make him study abroad too. Poor kid. What's his Thai name anyone know?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
COngratz to Peter, his wife and his baby Panther. lol Happy Daddy for Peter. :D

~~~

Mark's sister Miang (nickname) isn't an actress. She's an air hostess, or flight attendant. ;) She's a year older than Mark. :D
I do agree that Mark and Miang have similar smiles,but Miang looks really Chinese, more slanted eyes (no offense, girl). :kiss2:
Where as Mark is just striaght up perfect and handsome! LOL. :p

Edit:
Oops. Just saw that some of you guys already answered the question about Miang. :p

SonYukView4ever

this looks like a fanmade wallie or something but according to Mark's chinese fans, MK and the rest of them appeared on Beijing Newspaper. Oh yes!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

SonYukView4ever

thanks for sharing ja. Wish someone can translate that Chinese article for us Lol. ahahah. I think I see the years and possibly Mark's lakron that they mentioned about. :D

From Kim's IG. :)