[Ch3] Akom (TV Scene) James Mar/ Margie Rasri

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Cheeraka said:
Wait, so Ah'Pin let Song-glob be p'ek and not Teekuer.
Awe, I don't like whn they change things like that. So I was wondering if Song-glob also is a cop now.
Would they still have Teekuer and Auer.Kern now or will they cut them off and make Song-glob character aded with TeeKuer. Ahhhh, it's so confusing.
I am glad that I didn't uy the book yet or else I would e pissed off when knowing they change like that...
Not sure who is pra ek yet, Song-glod or Teekuer? Ugh, this is so confusing, I guess I'll just have to wait till the producer tells us the story-line and script himself.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
But in that cap above, A'Pin has already comfirm he is playing Song-glob and she said not to stuck with the book because they will end up in here. The person said Song-glob end up alone but A'Pin said they will end up happy.

Song-lob is the second pair in the book, right? So maybe A'Pin let Auer-korn be the lead instead of Tee-Kuer. So Margie is playing Auer-Korn who has sixth sense. Well, I am not sureprise if A'Pin let Margie play this role, because the n'ek that pair with Tee-Kuer isn't that signitfy.

I had secretary starting to read the book sample and I find it very cute of the twins. lol
At first I thought they were a couple or something but I already know they are not because I read here the summary first..
I hope A'Pin keep that sibling part and not cut of any of the characters.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
JMA & Margie~~  I can't wait to see.

But I'm so confused on the characters y'all are mentioning though... eeek!

And I think this question might've been answered already but.. What is the genre for this lakorn?

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think genre is suspense, romance, drama. James is a cop
Dont know the synopsis yet. Its so confusing for us too. We are waiting for them to give us the story
aikoden said:
JMA & Margie~~  I can't wait to see.

But I'm so confused on the characters y'all are mentioning though... eeek!

And I think this question might've been answered already but.. What is the genre for this lakorn?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Step said:
I think genre is suspense, romance, drama. James is a cop
Dont know the synopsis yet. Its so confusing for us too. We are waiting for them to give us the story

I see, I see.. thank you dearie~~~

JMA as a cop... OMG.. I think I'm going to die.. dtai laew... :woot2: :woot:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
James supposedly has a lakorn with Maker Group also. It'll be a remake. Will make a separate thread once confirmed. For now, James' fans can cheer.

From KCL: @นอกจากเรื่อง อาคม แล้ว แว่วว่ามาพระเอกชื่อดัง เจมส์ มาร์ ตัดสินใจลงอีกเรื่องของผู้จัด “เจ็ท” ณัฐพงศ์ เป็นละครรีเมก ส่วนจะเป็นเรื่องอะไรอดใจรอนีดส์

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
James supposedly has a lakorn with Maker Group also. It'll be a remake. Will make a separate thread once confirmed. For now, James' fans can cheer.

From KCL: @นอกจากเรื่อง อาคม แล้ว แว่วว่ามาพระเอกชื่อดัง เจมส์ มาร์ ตัดสินใจลงอีกเรื่องของผู้จัด “เจ็ท” ณัฐพงศ์ เป็นละครรีเมก ส่วนจะเป็นเรื่องอะไรอดใจรอนีดส์
huey!! chai kub nang'ek rao rueh plao?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:

Thanks for the news, James already confirmed it on his managers IG, so yay lol. I just hope they choose a good n'ek. Why is it always him confirmed or rumored in a lakorn first then the n'ek remains a mystery until the last minute? Lol. 
JM will be reuniting for Maker J's remake for "Sai Tarn Hua Jai."

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:

What? JM are reuniting?! Where did you get this news? :woot:  If it's true I'll be so happy lol. 

And which JM are we talking about, James-Mint or James-Matt? Lol. 
James-Mint :p Got this information from Hokulanii who is a member here at AF. Mint's admins already confirmed this on Pantip. Not sure where at Pantip though >.<"

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wah? That's great news! I like those two together. I'll wait for full confirmation. Pantip can sometimes be inaccurate, but usually they are correct.

xxgreen27

sarNie Egg
james and mint! aaaahhh i'm so happy if it's true. i kinda thought they will reunite when he wrote "see you soon" in his thanks message to mint for attending his graduation but i thought it could mean other events too. hope it's true. i like them as a pair.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
James manager confirmed him already and now we just have to wait for Mint to say something ^__^ Her admins confirmed her but it'll be more promising once she comes out to say that she is in "STH." Those messages James wrote on his grad day are definitely directed to their upcoming new project together :D

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I totally skipped over all the comments! Did we make a thread yet?! If not, can someone go make one so that we do not take up space or spam in someone else's thread? So stoked!