[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
. . . continued.

Episode 22 PhatCaps Part II

Date's Hand: Wait, my lady. Our night isn't over yet
Kade's Hand: No. We must not. Someone might see.
Screenshot_2018-07-06-23-49-31-1.png
Not awkward. God job Pope.

Kade: Oh no. Anyone else here!
Screenshot_2018-07-06-23-49-53-1.png
You seem worried.

Date's Hand: What are you thinking take these back, Date doesn't want it.
Kade's Hand: Really.
Screenshot_2018-07-06-23-50-27-1.png

Kade: Really.
Screenshot_2018-07-06-23-50-12-1.png
You look disappointed. Haha.

Date: Good night.
Kade: I will not, thanks to you .
Screenshot_2018-07-06-23-51-03-1.png

Date: Oh yes you will.
Screenshot_2018-07-06-23-51-30-1.png
Smile at me babe!

Kade: What is this giant bean stalk.
Date's Chest: Oh hi. Nice to meet you. Hope to see you more often. Btw. I'm not the giant beanstalk, my friend down there is.
Screenshot_2018-07-06-23-52-04-1.png
I wanna climb this beanstalk.

Date: Why are you down there?
Screenshot_2018-07-06-23-52-10-1.png
This just looks sooooo. . . .wrong. Hahaha.

Date: No it looks right.
Screenshot_2018-07-06-23-53-23-1.png
Me hubs, smile at me!

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Looks like they're saying some tongue twisters. Haha. Mr. PJ is struggling. Not surprised. When he was trying to say something to end a bts clip he was stuttering so much Got had to jump in a save him. Hahahaha. What are they doing anyway all gathered and where is The Samee?

Rosi

Wifey #42
Omg Pope looks so effin good just in his casual clothes. I see that he's wearing his flower-printed top, he must really like 'em. Hahaha. This time he went to a personal gathering so no one dressed him.

Btw mmmmmm mmmm. Before we got fit Pope, now its Mr. PJ's turn. Why couldn't he look like this during BPS!?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk4FDlKgqLy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16bzy3r1gnj8p
Pope looks casual & childish & that's what's so attractive about him; his ordinariness is much more enjoyable to be admired of in that way. And when he puts on his caps the shape of his face & head takes on a certain shape that lends him a stunning uniqueness because again wearing a cap is so common but he makes it look so different? Sharp? Pretty? Your lips can get all wet looking at him in caps!! Can't ever find the right word to describe Pope in caps......

PJ sometimes seem more handsome in BPS, he has sexy lips & voice, his eyebrows all lend him a certain loveliness. His slow & steady gait also sets him apart. But his skinny body on the horse should have waited till it gained Got's built then these off screens of him at the gym won't hit you in the heart so much!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Pope in leather?? See the 3rd pix the way he looks at the girl, holding her hair. Is that her mum trying to fix her cap ..... but the way she stands is nice. I mean, here she is standing in front of Mr. Wonderful & she's so cool about it. Guys do you think that's how he looks when he's in love? His expression is so sweet that way.

PB, do you know why is he close up with all these girls? Is it a new skin product again. Thanks for these!