[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I will try this way too! I will do anything until I get it, lol

Thanks babe
No problem! I actually downloaded the videos anyways though so that I could rewatch it in the future :)

I used onlinevideoconverter.com to convert the files into mp4 (it was fairly quick)

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so sad. I really want to watch ep 7 but I have to study for my exam that's in less than 12 hrs (whoo to pulling an all nighter)

At least I can watch ep 7 & 8 at the same time

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Por Date’s Dad!!! Omg he is Por Date and Kade’s biggest shipper! When he was talking to Kade after she got whipped..damn...powerful words. He has such a warm presence on screen! Por Date is so adorable, even the way he is talking to her in this episode he’s soften up a lot since his rapping days. Lol Now he’s speaking like a Ayutthaya Ed Sheeran.

petraSA

sarNie Egg
Sorry to everyone having problems with Internet Archive yikes! That’s was biggest reason we didn’t want to release it purely on the blog
For some reason there’s audio issues
But we are trying to upload to Vimeo and hopefully it’ll stream better. When that’s done it’ll be posted. We’re trying to figure out what’s the best option for tomorrow
Better day tomorrow with ep 8!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sorry to everyone having problems with Internet Archive yikes! That’s was biggest reason we didn’t want to release it purely on the blog
But we are trying to upload to Vimeo and hopefully it’ll stream better. When that’s done it’ll be posted. We’re trying to figure out what’s the best option for tomorrow
No problem! You guys are doing so much for us already. Thanks!!! I'm so ready for tomorrow!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Por Date’s Dad!!! Omg he is Por Date and Kade’s biggest shipper! When he was talking to Kade after she got whipped..damn...powerful words. He has such a warm presence on screen! Por Date is so adorable, even the way he is talking to her in this episode he’s soften up a lot since his rapping days. Lol Now he’s speaking like a Ayutthaya Ed Sheeran.
Hahahah Ed Sheeran??! Hahha. Omg. I agree!

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg

Thank you so much. i just finished watching it and i had no problem watching with microsoft edge... i can't wait for episode 8 the boat competition...

Dearest

恋の予感
Honestly the audio issue was least of my concern and I had no issues with loading. We are all very happy and thankful for subs so don't worry about it :) and no need for apologies! Thank you for all your efforts and updates here~

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I made the page public. Don’t complain we all already know there are compatibility issues and slow playback etc with Internet Archive LOL We’re not even sure it can handle the demand but it is what it is.
Download it with IDM or something or use mobile device or something. Don’t use chrome browser. Ugh I know
We’re trying to get Vimeo but we didn’t plan for it right now so...
This is such a pain in the ***
What's IDM?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
was able to download it through torrent. everything works fine. the size is 1gb. so it's pretty big, but i'm just thankful that i get to dl and watch it.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thank you so much and the entire team for doing this for us all!