[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Meh, I don't mind the political stuff. It's apart of the story so yeah we'll have to sit through it. I mean, it's not all bad. I'm confused with Louis's character though...why was he crying? Did he not want Janward's father to get hurt?
I think Louis, he told the king about Janward's father may be only base on what he saw when he came to his house to see him. He saw a lot of people came to Janward's house with a lot of gifts carried by everyone who came to see her father. With out knowing a lot you can misjudged people by that.

Dearest

恋の予感
I think Louis, he told the king about Janward's father may be only base on what he saw when he came to his house to see him. He saw a lot of people came to Janward's house with a lot of gifts carried by everyone who came to see her father. With out knowing a lot you can misjudged people by that.
Ah I see! Still, shouldn't have blabbered regardless if you didn't know the entire situation. On the other hand, Clara looks shady! Making eyes at Falcon ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

edit: Yaaaaasss Malee aint taking your crap Falcon! She's fierce in her own way, I did not expect that from Malee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
This drama actually has very little politics compared to other historical dramas.....its basically a side story here...and I don't mind it too if I can understand whats being said.....since I can't...each scene seems long and boring:yawn::pancarta:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ah I see! On the other hand, Clara looks shady! Making eyes at Falcon ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

edit: Yaaaaasss Malee aint taking your crap Falcon! She's fierce in her own way, I did not expect that from Malee
Yes indeed. I enjoy our 3 female characters here. They are strong and smart in their own ways. Even Janward is very strong.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Meh, I don't mind the political stuff. It's apart of the story so yeah we'll have to sit through it. I mean, it's not all bad. I'm confused with Louis's character though...why was he crying? Did he not want Janward's father to get hurt?
Junward's father refuses to fund the building project. Falcon and his friends talked about destroying his status and loyalty for the king.
But Junward' father was the man that trusted Falcon and gave him the opportunity to work. Until he was able to enter the throne hall and serve the king. So falcon didnt really want to hurt him... But just get whatever he wanted which is funding for the building project.

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
Junward's father refuses to fund the building project. Falcon and his friends talked about destroying his status and loyalty for the king.
But Junward' father was the man that trusted Falcon and gave him the opportunity to work. Until he was able to enter the throne hall and serve the king. So falcon didnt really want to him... But just get whatever he wanted which is funding for the building project.
Ohhhh, hmmm- I see that they're trying to add some depth to his character with showing he has emotions. Still makes it odd cause his feelings of guilt doesn't make sense when his motives to betray are clear. I'm assuming he didn't think Janward's father would get punished that bad?? But it's like how would you not know that....

Well one thing for sure, it's not like there's regret, so it must be some guilt tears he's squeezing out.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
With the political scenes that takes place, I believe it is all good scenes that help with the development of the story. We all would like to be greedy and watch only Kade and Por Date but then their story will focus on Por Date trying to figure out who she really is and it would go no where. The history in this story is quite enlightening to viewers who are new to learning about Thai history.

As for not getting higher ratings due to Pope’s scandal, I feel bad for the dude. He’s an adult and people are after him just because he talks to girls? I hope people have heard of online dating, talking to multiple people until you find someone fit. In this fast pace world we live in that’s the only way to talk to people outside of your circle. If this was his way to make more friends and meet girls then so be it. Fans don’t get mad at him for trying to live a life of his own. Reality is not perfect, even Por Date’s character isn’t perfect, he cursed and hated in the beginning. Lol If your perfect, what’s worth it anymore.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Falcon saw what he saw but doesn't get what he wants. The king said to get fundings for the building project from Junward's father. But the man ofcourse refuses to fund this building project because he doesn't believe the building is needed and just wasteful. His belief just happened to be the same as a lot of other people opposing the building project. Which let to some people meeting and requesting him to inform and oppose the idea of the building project with the king and they gave him coins as a encourgement. So he accepts it and says it nothing to be worried or concerned about to his wife and daughter when Junward questioned about it, that this may seem like a bribe.

Dearest

恋の予感
I mean it's his business if he wants to talk to multiple girls, but that doesn't come with a price. He basically caused this problem himself so I don't really feel bad for him. I won't excuse his cheating or talking with multiple girls because I don't think guys or girls should be doing that. I just hope he matured more by now.

You're a public figure so something about your dirty secrets will eventually surface by someone you did wrong towards. Just gotta be careful and don't let the fame/status get to your head.

I don't think his scandal will affect the ratings though. I think if there's even a slight drop, it would be other factors instead. Considering the entire cast is doing good at attending events, updating IG, etc-- they're doing a good job at promoting the lakorn so things are gonna be juuuussst fine.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I think majority of viewers in Thai will still follow this lakorn every episode from now on. They are sold because they grew to love each character.

Eventhough there have been some complains on twitter or on IG about politic stuff, there are still a lot of praises toward the acting of every cast member.

Plus the preview for next ep is interesting. Remember that we love JIN and FIN scenes but we are equally interested when it comes to drama. Bring it on!!! I'm ready.:coleman:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I see lots of Thais like this drama not only cos of love or funny scenes..... but also they can learn the history,culture .... of their own country so even this ep is not interesting as the previous ones i hope it won't affect the rating much though.Even if it does it is still normal for the up and down rating in every dramas...

Confession: i only knew about Chompoo withdrew from this but i really don't know that the role of Kade also gave to Taew next but she rejected.....i thought i followed this thread since the beginning but why i didn't know this lol it is really BPS but i also want to see Pope and Taew once :)

azcrilez

sarNie Egg
I see lots of Thais like this drama not only cos of love or funny scenes..... but also they can learn the history,culture .... of their own country so even this ep is not interesting as the previous ones i hope it won't affect the rating much though.Even if it does it is still normal for the up and down rating in every dramas...

Confession: i only knew about Chompoo withdrew from this but i really don't know that the role of Kade also gave to Taew next but she rejected.....i thought i followed this thread since the beginning but why i didn't know this lol it is really BPS but i also want to see Pope and Taew once :)
Taew refused to take Kalakade’s role because she had accepted another period Lakorn, which will on air after Buppae Sanniwas