[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
The writer replied the reasons she wrote about evil kade came back and it makes no sense to me she said sth like this is Date's sin that he needed to repay since he hurt evil kade so he needed to experience it when kade rejected him how it feels....one side love...

About CFs last night there were too many that i can't handle them i think i fall as sleep a bit a few times then i woke up it still had cfs :aloofandbored::aloofandbored: so I'd better wait YT is the best choice.....LOL
I don't really understand why he's being punish for evil Kade's one sided love. If Date has any sins, it is probably causing evil Kade to die. Yes, she did kill someone and that is her karma, but Date hated her so much he was willing to go through with the spell. Like the saying, "how people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi everyone! Im from the Philippines. I have been a silent reader for a long time too hahahaha but BPS really had me made an account because I love it so much and I love this thread I do have a question and Ive been really curious. I heard Nakee was also really big in Thailand, how does it compare to BPS though? I saw that its mv even got 300 million views
Hi! Welcome!! I watched Nakee at the time it began airing, but stopped midway so I'm not sure how popular it was. In terms of popularity in AF I don't remember it being a hit, and honestly I don't remember seeing a lot if Nakee- related things popping in my feed either. Nationwide NK maxed at 17%, while PBS is currently maxing at 16%, but overall BPS has a higher average by 0.1%. Haha. I think the reason why BPS is receiving or seems to be receiving much love is because it started off the underdog.

As for the MV's. I have no idea how in the world it got 300+M views. Haha. Beats me. I just recently saw that it had that many views too.

Acting to me is exactly like BPS. Haha. Female lead carries the show. Male lead is just eye candy. Haha. Jk. Jk.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't really understand why he's being punish for evil Kade's one sided love. If Date has any sins, it is probably causing evil Kade to die. Yes, she did kill someone and that is her karma, but Date hated her so much he was willing to go through with the spell. Like the saying, "how people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."
I concur! Now he wants Kadesurang to himself while she's still so infatuated with history, that should be his Karma right there.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Have fun. Finding it :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Falcon has an affair with her, so Maelee will feel be betrayed that her servant whom she raise herself chooses and loves her husband. She thought he took advantage of the girl but it happened willingly.
LOL I was wondering what you meant by finding it...

I can't believe he would do that to her! So much for loving mae malee. He doesn't promote her to the same level in the house as mae malee tho does he? Lol I hope he dies soon

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Was there a match on at the same time? The thing about BKK craze is that if football is on, nothing can get in the way lol. Seems like rating elsewhere went up though.

As for karma and sin, it's not only about this.life but also about past life. I mean we are taught about it and see it in several lakorns right? Sins in the past karma finds you in the present. Date did create sin against Karakade by persuading his father to do the spell that ultimately killed her. He isn't the creator (god) so technically he had no rights to cause her death through spells and curse even if she did sin against other. It's like buang gum ( not sure how to explain that phrase)
I don't know it was the same time or not but during the lakorn aired i saw a tweet that an auntie was watching BPS on the phone while she was in football field :p

I don't like this part too oh no i hate it i almost gave up this drama cos of this part.....no matter how bad evil Kade is he has no right to kill her ....he already knew that if he does kade dies but he still did it without any hesitation....she is his fiance,his father's bf's daughter,she has no parents ... he at least has some mercy on her....

Just my opinion for the writer she should change this part.It is better if she wrote like everyone just suspect evil kade but no one know who did...so Por date did "Mun krisna kali" to find out who did that they have no intention to kill kade..... but in this lakorn looked like they were sure it was Kade and were ready to kill her especially Por date and his mother.....they were even disappointed when she didn't die.... they should not call themselves human if kade is evil they are the same.

Bellafanie

sarNie Egg
Hi! Welcome!! I watched Nakee at the time it began airing, but stopped midway so I'm not sure how popular it was. In terms of popularity in AF I don't remember it being a hit, and honestly I don't remember seeing a lot if Nakee- related things popping in my feed either. Nationwide NK maxed at 17%, while PBS is currently maxing at 16%, but overall BPS has a higher average by 0.1%. Haha. I think the reason why BPS is receiving or seems to be receiving much love is because it started off the underdog.

As for the MV's. I have no idea how in the world it got 300+M views. Haha. Beats me. I just recently saw that it had that many views too.

Acting to me is exactly like BPS. Haha. Female lead carries the show. Male lead is just eye candy. Haha. Jk. Jk.
Ohh hahaha well thanks for answering :) I do agree with u that the female lead carried the show and the fact that they also have very good chemistry adds to making it a great lakorn

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay he knows she is trying to run away, he holds her and tells her he won't let her go he keeps his works. Karakade sees this. Now Kade is so sad :(.

Bellafanie

sarNie Egg
I didn’t watch nakee but their last ep was their highest rating one and it was 17. BPS is at 16 right now so maybe equivalent? The thing is that BPS has been increasing at a good rate but nakee did level out at 12 for a couple of episodes
Ahh thank you for answering! :) happy to know that BPS is getting more popular and increasing in ratings each week

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
LOL I was wondering what you meant by finding it...

I can't believe he would do that to her! So much for loving mae malee. He doesn't promote her to the same level in the house as mae malee tho does he? Lol I hope he dies soon
Lol sometimes I will put spoilers within spoilers and mostly have to fix cause the coding wasn't right:risas3::risas3::risas3::thumbup:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't know it was the same time or not but during the lakorn aired i saw a tweet that an auntie was watching BPS on the phone while she was in football field :p

I don't like this part too oh no i hate it i almost gave up this drama cos of this part.....no matter how bad evil Kade is he has no right to kill her ....he already knew that if he does kade dies but he still did it without any hesitation....she is his fiance,his father's bf's daughter,she has no parents ... he at least has some mercy on her....

Just my opinion for the writer she should change this part.It is better if she wrote like everyone just suspect evil kade but no one know who did...so Por date did "Mun krisna kali" to find out who did that they have no intention to kill kade..... but in this lakorn looked like they were sure it was Kade and were ready to kill her especially Por date and his mother.....they were even disappointed when she didn't die.... they should not call themselves human if kade is evil they are the same.
Mon Krissana is so interesting yet scary. I can't believe the type of spells people came up with in the ancient days when justice could not be served through the "civilized" manner.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@alissaax you said it very nicely and to the point! a story no matter how cute together the main couple is...there will be no story if there is none of the other aspects outside just them included. i think this lakorn is doing a good job at tying everything together. It's even more amazing that it managed to do so well in ratings and popularity to be able to provide a mini history knowledge to the viewers as well.
I didn't want to upset anyone and I have so much to say... But won't. And I understand that they want to see the main lead together. I just hope that everyone can enjoy and appreciate every aspect of the drama and not just focus on the couple.

It's because he loves her but she won't love him. And that she only sees him as a horrible person whom is selfish. I don't think he does, not sure.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

That's true, because Por Date's intent was pretty much to kill. He even said he hopes she rots in hell.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I didn't want to upset anyone and I have so much to say... But won't. And I understand that they want to see the main lead together. I just hope that everyone can enjoy and appreciate every aspect of the drama and not just focus on the couple.
Haha. I admit my guilt. I came here for the romance only. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm sad to say that I am unable to enjoy scenes of falcon. I ffw through his scenes even though it's very important. Also for some reason, I just don't want to know his history either lol but I still love you Louis!!!!!
Tell me about it. I think it may be how Louis is portraying him. Don't you guys feel like he's overreacting?? Haha. Makes Constantine Faulcon appear more shady than he already is.