[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jujunhu

sarNie Egg
I think Bella looks so busy today. She attended a running event early in the morning, then going this dance event. And in the afternoon or evening she has Wink white's event with Pope, Got, Punjan... I hope she is not too exhausted.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think Bella looks so busy today. She attended a running event early in the morning, then going this dance event. And in the afternoon or evening she has Wink white's event with Pope, Got, Punjan... I hope she is not too exhausted.
Wow. She and Pope/ everyone need a vacation after this. I don't know if it's the same with Thai but Korean, if the drama is high rating, the casts/production team would get paid vacation from the company (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). They all need to relax.

btw, not related but..

Someone wasn't happy with me and yelled at me that Bella last name is not Vanita but Ranee. I am so freaking confused as what is her real last name is? I see Ranee, Vanita, and Campen. I'm lost. :confused12:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Awe. So sweet. Maybe he's just very responsive to flirty gurls. Haha. Maybe they approached him first.
yes i thought the same..and i think this kind of man one day when he meets his real one he will give everything to that girl....i hope it is soon since he keeps saying he feels lonely nowadays....

Lol what does it mean for him to have mercy on them?
Just simple when s.o flirts with you,you need to flirt back or give a good response cos if not you will make them feel sad or disappointed so it is a pity i guess this what he means LOL

Lol they need to confirm the lakorn already. Just confirm the lakorn and Pope for now. As for who the nangek will be can go battle it out in the ring later lol.
So about your opinion who you want and think him to pair up next???

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wow. She and Pope/ everyone need a vacation after this. I don't know if it's the same with Thai but Korean, if the drama is high rating, the casts/production team would get paid vacation from the company (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). They all need to relax.

btw, not related but..

Someone wasn't happy with me and yelled at me that Bella last name is not Vanita but Ranee. I am so freaking confused as what is her real last name is? I see Ranee, Vanita, and Campen. I'm lost. :confused12:
Campen is her last name. The others are first names and maybe middle name if she has one.
Bella is probaby just a nickname

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Wow Pope really get rich overnight because of this drama. His fee for one advertisement went up to 10 million Bahts almost 300,000$US. Now people want him all over, Singapore and one more country had contacted him. So happy for him, booming late but worthy.

http://thaistarnews.info/pope-high-paid/
WAIT WHAT ABOUT SINGAPORE?
I need to know because I'm Singaporean... ;v;

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

btw, not related but..

Wait was it someone here??? Wth whyyy:facepalm:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I went out for a few hours and this thread exploded in a few pages because of the dance hahaha. Should have expected that after I saw Bella's Instastories.

Everyone's sooooo cute at the dance!! Of course Pope/Bella is my first priority, but everyone looks so happy and adorable too! *~* :icon12:

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not picky about who the nang'ek is as long as she can actually act and i can stand that acting. Oh and they need to have chemistry too. I'm not a fan of Chippy's acting so I don't know how much I can tolerate their lakorn together.
Oh how I would love to see Pope's next drama, but I'm gonna have to give a big NO to chippy. I mean...maybe I can just FF her scenes tho...and I just stare at Pope's face