[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Carthun

sarNie Egg
Everytime I think this show can't get any better the next episode shows me I am so wrong. Wasn't the kissing scene the most erotic scene in thai lakorn for years if not ever? But if Date didn't get involve with a French girl how does he know how the French are real kissing? I have to admit after this scene I expected a little bit more from the wedding night. At least give us some shirtless Pope. But him asking if she knows how to play Lo Sam Pao und her totally clueless answer "I have seen some Sam Paos but never took a ride on them" made me giggle all along. Does someone have a translation of the poem? Unfortunately I don't understand much of it.

I have some work to do now but I will be back. Still so many scenes to talk about and I still have to think and spazz about so many scenes

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I literally cheered when he bought out the jewelry box with the fixed shoulder ornament on the wedding night......THIS is what makes him perfect for Kade.....that he was willing to make an effort to fix it himself....coz he knew how much Kade treasured it.....I was kinda upset when I thought they forgot about it.....but full praise to the writers and creators for giving this scene the attention it needed...:clap::worship2:
When he reached for the box I was like "It's that broken necklace!!!!!" Haha.
That was one of my favorite scenes. Especially when Pope's one tear drop came down. I thought it was very appropriate. Almost like he had given up.

LMAO got's streaming today's episode it seems and his face at the sweet scene :risas3::risas3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhMeN21nhGV/
HAHAHA. He's probably getting some LSP too. HAHAHAHA.

MAN! These Ayutthaya guys know how to DO IT RIGHT! got those girls knocked up like it was nothing. No wonder there's so many babies in those time period hahahaha
Yeah, come on look at Kosa Ban. . . 22 wives?! HAHA.

While waiting for episode to be uploaded! Here is the clip of the 3 kisses!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhMeLFllJrK/

The person who reacted "are you going to make me fin till i die" LMAO

Guyssssss at the 3rd kiss Date was sooooo ready to deepen the kiss and grasp Kade closer!
Yes look at Date all ready for that "FRENCH" kiss. HAHA.

Its sad knowing that in the present time Por Date and Kade don’t end up together.
Ahhh i can’t remember how to do the spoiler thing, hopes this works
BUT technically it's Kade's present time, it's just in the past time. Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Everytime I think this show can't get any better the next episode shows me I am so wrong. Wasn't the kissing scene the most erotic scene in thai lakorn for years if not ever? But if Date didn't get involve with a French girl how does he know how the French are real kissing? I have to admit after this scene I expected a little bit more from the wedding night. At least give us some shirtless Pope. But him asking if she knows how to play Lo Sam Pao und her totally clueless answer "I have seen some Sam Paos but never took a ride on them" made me giggle all along. Does someone have a translation of the poem? Unfortunately I don't understand much of it.

I have some work to do now but I will be back. Still so many scenes to talk about and I still have to think and spazz about so many scenes
Lol, maybe Por Date has seen the French kiss in public when he was in France.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just want a man like Khun P. I have a question, does Reungrit know about the past then?
I don't think so.

hAHAHA, I can't help it! Babies left and right, no wonder I got such a dirty mind.

Sigh, by the end of this lakorn...
That's me right there. HAHA.

Just think of it this way.....Date had to pay the price for taking Karakade's life....so in present time he lost his soulmate. That does not mean they won't be together again. Human beings are reborn millions of times according to our religion...and Buddhism too.....It all depends on what kind of life you led in the previous birth.They are each others love destiny....so no matter how many times they are reborn they will always meet each other again....and fall in love....if their karma is good from previous life.... they'll be together....if not ....they will part and meet again in next lifetime.
Yup, I like how they kind of reassured us that even though there is Karma if they're destined to be together they will meet each other no matter what. So if you think about it, in the next life they'll see each other again. Simple. It's just that there was a little mis-written portion in their destiny that's why Kade got sent back. Haha. Someone made a mistake and tried to fix it. . ..that's why we have all this drama. If they had written it correctly, Kade and Por Date would've just gotten married in Siam, no time traveling involved. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
btw what actually is "LO SAAM PAO"? is it like some kind of kamasutra?
HAHAHAHAHA. I just died.

@hdee and @wuzhangs HAHAHAHA ok! I got it now. :risas3: I guess Por Date does know how to do it but why the heck was he so shy about just touching kade's hand on the earlier ep? Make me think he was still a shy boy hahaha. He is cunning just like what Kade was saying.
He is cunning! Haha. When it comes to that he's pretty brave I must say.

Pope has such a beautiful smile.

Once this lakorn ends, I'm going to be finally productive at work bc I have no other lakorn to look forward to like I obsessively did with this one.
That's what I told my family too. That I'll focus on real life. BUT I just know I won't do. Haha. I still got all Pope's lakorns to marathon. HAHA.
I just saw clip of the kisses :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that was hot and legit! Por Date didn't want to stop hahahahahahahaha

yassssss for no fake or angled kisses :clap::clap:
He kept on going it's like he's testing her out. Does she know?? She really knows??? She knows. . .

In my head I'm like. RUN!! They're coming!!! HAHA. No time for romance people!

If he hadn't chanted the moon mantra in the past he would be with her in the present....But since he did and caused a persons death....he has to pay for it. In present time Reung ordains for life creating good karma for them. and Karakade's wish to give her body to Kade so she could do good for her salvation made it possible for Kade and Date to be together in a lifetime where they weren't supposed to before. See doing good and evil changes the course of your life not only in your present lifetime but in your future births too....o_O
Its a very convoluted thing and hard to understand.....I'm getting confused myself now:confused:.....I'm not big on religion...but the things we get taught as children tend to stay in your conscious mind forever, it seems.
Well said. I had to explain it to my mom earlier haha. She was getting all confused.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't seen the rest of the episode so I'm waiting for the ep on YT, but did Kade ever tell Por Date her real name?? Does he call her Kade at any point?
I'm confused as to how much Date knows. He knows she's from another lifetime, but he doesn't know which?? Or he only knows she came from somewhere, not necessarily from past or present.

She is returning his sniffing foreplay..? :naughty2:
She's like "enough with your sniffs, just kiss me already darnit!!" haha.

A 9 minute FIN clip??? For the 3 kiss scene...lolol.. I have never seen a FIN clip longer than 2-3 mins.....
That clip got 1M views VERY fast. HAHAH.

I had to brace myself hahahah I kept pausing cause the heat is intense lol then I saw the last couple of minutes. He went from smooches to yelling at her, then to willingly holding her hand. Por Date does hot and cold like no other P'ek
OH gosh I forgot about the holding hands part!! They LOCKED their hands like threaded it together! That is intimacy right there.

I only just finished ep.13 - was watching it WHILE reading all your liveblogging on ep.14 hahaha :risas3: Will probably write my long rants/thoughts later on. :p

It makes a lot clearer sense with that explanation, I think. This is really screwing with my brain though... because it's as if the timeline isn't really linear...but more like cyclical??? I have no idea anymore :risas3:

I get the point that as long as they technically wished death on someone then it would convert as their karma.... but I feel like there was still a difference between what Date did vs. Karakade. While Karakade did indirectly caused the death of Janward's servant, but she planned to kill Janward - with an indisputable malicious intent. Meanwhile, Date chanted the mantra with the intention that - if Karakade really committed the crime, then she would die. If Karakade were innocent, then she wouldn't. Then that's all up to Karakade's doing. He wasn't literally wishing for her to die...but is definitely a catalyst/actor in causing her death.... (But of course it's open to dispute whether he probably wished Karakade would be gone from his life in some deep corner of his heart because he couldn't stand her so much with her shitty character and the thought of marrying her. :confused12::risas3:)

But alright, I guess karma indeed just works in strange ways beyond my existing knowledge and world view right now. :)
Actually Date did wish for her to die. . .and rot in hell. HAHA.

Aw thanks for the explanation! Now I remember someone else here has surely explained to me similar things before... seems like it just hasn't drilled into my head. :fighting3: But yeah agreed. It's a different level of punishment then. Karakade is completely unsalvageable. But Date's one is still redeemable in some ways(?) - at least he gets to be with the one he loves, just not every reincarnation.

The backstory logic to this story is generally still quite convoluted... :) Without your explanations, it's a bit harder to make complete full sense, at least for foreign audience. (Not that there's no concept of karma and punishment of your evil deeds in Chinese culture... but this one is just pretty different, and it didn't connect to me instinctively.)
I think that's why in the present lifetime Karakade did in infancy and couldn't reborn because of her bad deeds in the past.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I get why Date has to pay the price but..... why did Kade have to die in the current life? What is her sin or bad karma for short life?
She seems like she is a good person and should have good karma so I am confused with this karma thing. lol
If you think about it, only her body died. She's still alive and breathing just in a different body in a different realm.

Lol he was so taken aback by her hug and kiss! So glad Kade is showering him with affection without hesitation cause omg I can't imagine if both were too shy to do anything.I get frustrated when both characters are super shy and don't want to make a move.
I agree!! I hate it when the girl is all shy too because it makes the guy kind of desperate. HAHA. In our case our female lead is desperate. HAHAAH
Date's brother is handsome af. Lol.

I feel like they should've shown a little more during their wedding night. Like actually show them laying down (not literally the boat going into the canal) but y'all know what I mean. Those generic scenes where the p'ek lays the n'ek down and then the camera zooms into something. Just to show a little more action. Lol
We still have the beginning of the finale, we might get something? ? ? HEHE.

Irrevelent to BPS...but gotta share this clip that pop up on my youtube...

Major nosebleed! Bwahaha 55555
Pope was super duper cute and funny!!
HAHA. My favorite Pope character. JOE the JINX!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhMk3e1F6yA/?taken-by=buppesannivas2018

This is about the DVD release date....Does it say if it will have english subs?
I think it may be too soon for it to have English subs. . . sigh. They should do one for the international fans seriously.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
I'm dead

Her grabbing his hand...him clasping it in his. I'm dead..this affected me more than the kiss

Modern Por Date...where are you?? I'm your Kade! I'm chubby too!
I agree. I was totally swooning at the scene. By the way, I didn't get to finish watching last night because the internet just gave up on me. But I finished it now. LOLOL the entire episode is LOVE.

The moment totally changed from kissing to him yelling at her. But I'm so happy tho!

Mae Janward's water broke (according to the preview at least)
He was very worried, telling her about how she shouldn't
WEDDING DAY :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
The wedding in Thai culture is fun event. Por Date, the groom, would have to walk the group of people, usually singing and dancing to a traditional song, to the bride's house (or in this case, HIS house imao). He would have to pay to get pass the children (or other relatives) to get into the house. LOL that sounds fun. Even though I'm Thai, I haven't been to that traditional wedding before. Must be realllll upl
Its sad knowing that in the present time Por Date and Kade don’t end up together.
Ahhh i can’t remember how to do the spoiler thing, hopes this works
Yeah. Very. I'm tearing up now thinking about it.
@lakornkiki I think the others who actually read the book or understands Thai, can explain it better than me. But based on previous spoilers and comments, I believe that's just their fate in life. There's not A specific reason as to why their fate is that way, I think, it's just implied that it is that simply that way because "it's written in the stars" that way you know. Life is life, what is meant to happen will happen.

We'll have unanswered questions about this whole karma/fate thing, but I guess we're just supposed to think that that's the way life works. :/

--
Kind of like I mentioned before about my parent's "experience" not sure on how true or accurate it is.

My parents were told, they've been spouses in their previous lives. My mom and dad both taking turning being the husband or wife each life. Their "karma" for not loving each other enough/faithfully in their previous lives. So until they can bore equal amount of son and daughters, their bond will never break and will continue this cycle until that happens. We currently have 5 girls, and 2 boys. My mom says, she'll deal with my dad another life time because she don't want deal with raising another bunch of us at her current age hahahahha
Your parents' story is very interesting wow
Didn't Por Date asked Kade "if she knows how to Lo Sam Pao"? What if she said yes? That would make her not innocent right?
Would a boran man like Por Date can handle a non virgin? Good thing Kade didn't and said she doesn't know how to Lo Sam Pao.
So boran/ancient thinking for us to want our n'ek to be pure too but it makes the story more romantic.
I don't think she means she doesn't know anything lolol it's just she doesn't know about what involves a "boat" and why do we have to play "Lo Sum Pao" something like that. Because in Thai, we don't usually say let's make love with "Lo Sam Pao" either. omg she must have been so perplexed at first, but you can see that when he tugged her hair behind, she started to realize what he said. lo
I do not think that this lakorn had the attention to "dislike" Christianity. History is history, there are a lot of things that happened or a part of other countries history. It just depends on the person who is watching to conclude how they feel about history being told. What I am trying to say is that, this lakorn time and place setting is at that time of the history; and since I do not know Thai history I would stay open mind because being sensitive at whats being told in history will not change history.
I don't think it dislikes Christianity either. The problem is not with Christianity really, it's with the colonialism. I'm a Christian myself (was a Buddhist) but I'm not offense. I knew what it was like in the past, and you can see how King Narai supported the religious freedom as well since his adopted son went to Christianity, and he didn't argue against the choice Phra Pi chose. Later, the royals w0uld oppose strongly to foreign influence, especially the western influence, but that's not because of Christianity either, I think. It's because the French decided to invade Siam, to get the kingdom to be their colony.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I keep saying Pope needs another goofy role like the one he played as Khun Nu in Buang (a playboy who got jokes) and Singh in Tawan Deard, a fearless go getter goofball who aint afraid to kiss the boss's daughter lol
OMGOMGOMG...this so hilarious.....POPE:facepalm:
What show is this?...I wanna watch Pope do dorky stuff:risas3:
@phatman you have to watch this...was this the one you were watching...where Pope was doing cringey dance and stuff
YES yes!!!!! I watched everything. I LOVE IT! Some holes towards the end, but overall enjoyed every moment of Pope. He was funny, but not overly cringy! Must watch for any Pope fan!!!

@missstaceythao ......yeah I used to think Grate does the best nice guy roles but Pope is coming close..I think Pope has also a bit of naughty vibe sometimes.....I think he needs to explore those types of roles...get the guy some naughty and nasty roles....though still in a range of a good guy ......too much of playing nice guys will limit him.
@hdee I think once Pope became leading guy he definitely got pretty limited to the gentleman type roles. All pretty similar. When he was doing supporting, it was a variation of goofy flirty playboy. Looking forward to the one with Chippy...def will challenge him. Grate is def in running first place for the gentleman nice guy type
I think Pope does gentlemen very well because of his soft voice. Great's voice is very. . . .rough. HAHA. I can't explain it.

So I guess when Pra Narai challenged PraPhetRacha to be the king himself, that sealed his fate. I have to agree with PraPhetRacha about how it was not appropriate to allow Phaulkon to force the monks to come out of monkhood in order to use them to build forts.
I need to know more about this cousin of the King!

Ah that was a kiss worth waiting for no? We didn't get the wound on neck kiss like in the book but we got 3 real kisses so I guess it's alright. They played it perfectly.

I was cracking up when the Kade's bruise interrupted their kiss and Kade thought about her almost "climax" and yeah my mind totally went to the gutter. But Date was worried about her gunshot and went back to yelling at her. :risas3:

But I think my favorite "kiss" might be the cheek kiss right after Kade woke up. There was just something about that part when they rested their foreheads against one another for a bit.
OMG yes that kiss. It was like a little peck that should be worth swooning about!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How can we not when they are promoting "Lo Sam Pow"??? and use words like "climax".

Maybe it's all the sniffing we have to deal with for 13 episodes. All pervy minds came out in Epi. 14. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I'm tell ya it's the writer's fault for making us feel this way. All that teasing from EP1!!

Ah ha!!!! They changed the neck kissing to the chin kissing. It was still Fin worthy!!!! :aaaaa:
I like chin kisses too. KA does it really well. HEHE

Hey she said it! And they did it! lol

Did yout guys notice, it was Kade kissing his chin first that got him all hot and bothered? He was just going for her forehead and cheek before Kade got all aggressive. Then wedding night, she kissed his cheek and then he was all "let me teach you all about Lo sam pao!"
HAHAH. She's the one who wants it.

Hahahaha was this drama good? I need more Pope
I honestly think it's good. The story line is good and the acting is good. BUT it did drag a little towards the end. Hehe

Didn't Por Date asked Kade "if she knows how to Lo Sam Pao"? What if she said yes? That would make her not innocent right?
Would a boran man like Por Date can handle a non virgin? Good thing Kade didn't and said she doesn't know how to Lo Sam Pao.
So boran/ancient thinking for us to want our n'ek to be pure too but it makes the story more romantic.
She looked so confused when Date went in for the kiss. Haha. That Boran music that came on was very interesting. It totally didn't set the mood, but it was creative.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I'm confused as to how much Date knows. He knows she's from another lifetime, but he doesn't know which?? Or he only knows she came from somewhere, not necessarily from past or present.

Actually Date did wish for her to die. . .and rot in hell. HAHA.

I think that's why in the present lifetime Karakade did in infancy and couldn't reborn because of her bad deeds in the past.
I would like to know too. I would love for him to know if it were only just another time travel romance which I thought it was from the start. After all the karma and reincarnation thing come in, I'm also wondering if it's necessary... Hmmm. It's just that I feel not really at ease if she will forever be known to him as "Karakade" with a different soul.

He literally did?? Geez. I guess it slipped my mind. I really do have an unimpressive memory so pardon me if I forget things.

Makes sense!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I would like to know too. I would love for him to know if it were only just another time travel romance which I thought it was from the start. After all the karma and reincarnation thing come in, I'm also wondering if it's necessary... Hmmm. It's just that I feel not really at ease if she will forever be known to him as "Karakade" with a different soul.

He knows that she isn't Karakade, but has no choice but to call her that because she won't tell him her real name. I'm sure if she told him, he would call her by her real name. He knows that she is probably not from his time or universe because she has knowledge of things that people shouldn't know. So, no worries, she is only Karkade to him in other lifetimes because he don't know her real name, cause she won't tell him lol.

He literally did?? Geez. I guess it slipped my mind. I really do have an unimpressive memory so pardon me if I forget things.

Makes sense!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
LOL P'Mai is telling everyone that the Lo Sam Pao scene had so many takes because they kept laughing and he's like "why are you laughing? It isn't a funny scene. It's supposed to be romantic." :risas3: Bonus clip of Hot Guy, Got, and Joi at the end at some event.

But Bella and Pope already confessed that by the time they filmed that scene, they were already close friends so it was just funny to them. And Pope said he doesn't know why but he's only shy around Bella with love scenes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg!!! Wth?!! I can't wait till next week!! How does it keep getting better and better with each episode?!?! I know everyone is going crazy with the insane cute scenes and all!!! Me too!!! But seriously, did everyone find it SO PRECIOUS when they (the household...masters and servants and all) were sitting around talking about when they knew she was not her...at the end they all did their own version of "okay?", fingers and everything. Lool!!!!!! Even prik put two "o" fingers up, and pin and yam had to show her with the "o" and three fingers up! 5555!!! So cute! And then at the end of the episode when they were in the "Hong haw" after the wedding (Hehehehe), por date asked Kade if she knew how to play the boat game. In my head, he was basically saying do you know how to play the game of rock the boat....Hehehehehehehehe!!!!! you knooooooow what he means...he said he was going to teach her!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! tooooooo. Hahaha
Yup it's those little scenes tied up into one big one! I love it!!

The ladies being twins intrigued me but I'm so glad it was not introduced as a new plotline that they would follow. I am, however, loving that they tried to illustrate the complexity of reincarnation, merit, and soulmates. It's sad that Reung doesn't get to be with Kade in their lifetime, but that's the way merit and destiny work - it sucks sometimes, heh. they get to be together in Date's lifetime though. <3 I absolutely loved the reveal that Reung is Date. And I don't believe Reung knew that they were soulmates, I think his comment of "loved you since..." was an opener to the reveal, and allowed Kade's realization of who he is/what they are to each other/what they could have been to each other...that much more heartbreaking.

Anyway, I only started watching last week and was able to catch up, but now I need to pace myself, and even slow down on today's episode, because the feels are so intense between Por Date and Kade! Your comments have me squeezing my pillow already and I didn't dare watch the kiss scenes yet 555
Very well said!

Girl you better prepare. HAHA>

u know what the tight canal is, right? Lmao!!! Boran peeps weren't allowed to be direct with anything...they would use their "poetry" for pretty much everything including the naughty stuff. 55555
That's how Date fell in love, Kade's poetry. . . that she copied. HAHA>
Who is Got’s dad to the king? How is he able to argue with the king?
Cousin from what I have been told.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Anyone else would be lowkey pissed off at Date for sending their twin sister to hell? Even if she did wrong? Lol.
Yeah no kidding! Any other story and this would become a revenge lakorn- Bpoop Phaeh Kaen.

That Boran music that came on was very interesting. It totally didn't set the mood, but it was creative.
The poem thing with the guy? Girl you have no idea. They only gave us a couple of lines but the whole thing is a solid rated R lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I actually scream when P' Muen pulled out the knife when knowing that he will pull out the knife on himself. Seeing the picture of the scene is totally different then watching it in movement.
I thought the scene was well acted out on Pope's part! The intensity in his eyes, the worry the love!!

@phatman your man Got got the most followers in the month of April lol :clap:

Everyone else is still banking hahah :celebrate16:
View attachment 13166
HELL YEAH! HAHA. It's the power of Kom Faek. HEHE.

I’m rewatching the make out scene over and over again! Creeper status! Learned it from Khun P’ Por Date!

Got is really sexy. I’m wondering what his character’s wife looks like
Are they giving him a wife too?? HAHA. Will she be half farang?? Haha.