[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Personally if off-topic discussions were banned, this tread would not had reached 400. Theres only so much you can say about the lakorns itself before it gets repetitive. Also I don't think discussing topics about the casts is going off topic. Now if we were talking about other celebrities that weren't part of this lakorn then I would consider that off topic in which I think we moved those talks to another thread didn't we? But then again what do I know what is on topic or off topic since everyone has a different take on it :).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhSpYcHH20I/
Wonder who will be the 3 lucky people who get a signed copy of the special DVD album!!
Uuuuu.... what's that above off topic thing all about? I'm looking for the original post. You guys fighting? hehe.... what about? Hope nothing serious though

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Personally if off-topic discussions were banned, this tread would not had reached 400. Theres only so much you can say about the lakorns itself before it gets repetitive. Also I don't think discussing topics about the casts is going off topic. Now if we were talking about other celebrities that weren't part of this lakorn then I would consider that off topic in which I think we moved those talks to another thread didn't we? But then again what do I know what is on topic or off topic since everyone has a different take on it :).
Yes/- just quickly wanna chime in before I head off for the night lol that yes!! Anything about the casts and lakorn discussion is considered on topic. To me, anything off topic would be discussing about anything else or people that have nothing to do with the lakorn, cast or acting. Lol

And dear @alissaax I appreciate you keeping us in check with staying on topic. :D

~~
I think what’s funny in some of our discussion is the talk about that sweet mango sauce lol and those pork fried noddles snack, lol—- drool worthy lol :p

I think we have been productive of this thread— everything has also been contributed to our learning about Thai culture and the Ayutthaya era! Haha heck— we be getting free Thai history lessons in here too! lol :p hahah jokes aside :) nighties!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hahaha. Hey it's still about Pope.

Omg. I effin love it. I've been watching that scene for forever now. Hahha. I will have to say that scene and the "Sweet dreams" scene are a part of my top 5 favorite scenes in the lakorn.

Totally. Just look at Date gripping her so hard!! Haha. He's getting into the mood.

Sigh .Idk. But definitely not me.

Phatman, "Sweet Dreams" is my favourite too. I'm hoping/waiting for someone to make that short clip! It's so sensuous, he's seriously starting to take proper notice of her here.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yay!!! Omg so fast I post and we're at 400 already.

Congratulations!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If I missed replying to anyone, I'm sorry we were moving so fast so I may have missed some post that mentioned or tagged me. Hopefully someone else will explain or reply.
:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Goodnight.:icon12:
LOL im barely on page 400.. and now there are 433 pages! You guys are moving waaaay too fast lol faster than malee & janward popping out babies hahaha

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Okay I think we should just leave the topic off thing.
I didn't mean to make a huge fuss about it. Because I don't mind people talking about this and that, and there's certain thread for people and other drama.. mentioning them is fine. Some people just don't like it.
There are rules that we all broke, and got a warning.

Rosi

Wifey #42
That was the first part of the lakorn that I cried. It was then that I felt Kadesurang had died. . . I was sooo sad for her and for her mom and grandma.
When I started watching, I was too excited I kind of didn't have the luxury of poring over every second & rewinding over & over, so yes I missed that scene. I should have known that monk always walking off into the distance is Reung. Each time it gets even more painful to watch their sadness.

I don't know if there's any significance whose hand does the merit for each household, but this one time Pin & Yam wrestled the flowers off Prik, handed it to Kade. When she's the one placed it on the offerings that's when her mum's voice came through.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally. Just look at Date gripping her so hard!! Haha. He's getting into the mood.
He did! Like well he has been trying to control his urge for yearsssss

But i love how he managed to stop when Kade flinched cause it totaly shows how he cares about Kade's wellbeing soooo much more than his desire. Cause i know some ppl wouldn't be able to think straight at that point

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Lol let's just move on

Ok I thought they have 2 sets of twin no? Boys and girls. I just now notice that one of her daughter has the same hairstyle as Junward lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhQ44uoDP3c/
I thought kade & por date had two sets of twins too! But most pictures show them with twin boys, an older daughter, and a younger daughter. Isn't the other girl in that picture reung & janward's daughter?

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Ok, can anyone tell me how I put Pope and Bella's images in the lakorn like the few of you do and set it as Profile pic?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Uuuuu.... what's that above off topic thing all about? I'm looking for the original post. You guys fighting? hehe.... what about? Hope nothing serious though
Haha. It's nothing. We're just keeping ourselves on track!

When I started watching, I was too excited I kind of didn't have the luxury of poring over every second & rewinding over & over, so yes I missed that scene. I should have known that monk always walking off into the distance is Reung. Each time it gets even more painful to watch their sadness.

I don't know if there's any significance whose hand does the merit for each household, but this one time Pin & Yam wrestled the flowers off Prik, handed it to Kade. When she's the one placed it on the offerings that's when her mum's voice came through.
I think she happened to place it at the right time that they did merit for her that's why she heard it. I know it's weird to think of it like that, but it's as if both dimensions are going on at the same time.

Phatman, "Sweet Dreams" is my favourite too. I'm hoping/waiting for someone to make that short clip! It's so sensuous, he's seriously starting to take proper notice of her here.
Yup. And I will never get tired of it!!! I can watch it a million times and the effect will still be the same!!

He did! Like well he has been trying to control his urge for yearsssss

But i love how he managed to stop when Kade flinched cause it totaly shows how he cares about Kade's wellbeing soooo much more than his desire. Cause i know some ppl wouldn't be able to think straight at that point
I know he's probably like shit, did I grip her too hard. Hahaha.

I thought kade & por date had two sets of twins too! But most pictures show them with twin boys, an older daughter, and a younger daughter. Isn't the other girl in that picture reung & janward's daughter?
I don't even know anymore. Haha. I just know they're gonna have lots of babies .Hahaha.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
It's ok, she can continue to complain. I don't think most of us are annoyed by it but I'm sorry that you are.

Anyways BPS. I wonder which of her kids will be more like her lol..
I think some people said it was the youngest sister who is like her mother the most haha little kade is on the way :thumbup:

Wow Pope get rich now....very happy for him. His sister said Pope at outside he is quiet so that mean at home he may not the same haha.

View attachment 13207 View attachment 13208 View attachment 13209
I'm happy for him that he is getting rich I remember before he lived in bkk alone while his mother still lived in province but now his mother and sis live with him in bkk and he is about to build a new house too plus his business Sanobypope just starts so i hope nothing but the best for him from now on

Talking about Pope and his family.. Pope used post in his ig that "being born in the same family is BPS but his family is BPA (บุพเพอาละวาด)cos they usually fight" LOL he is so funny

Must be the one reporting us. Haha.
I'm scared hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think some people said it was the youngest sister who is like her mother the most haha little kade is on the way :thumbup:

I'm happy for him that he is getting rich I remember before he lived in bkk alone while his mother still lived in province but now his mother and sis live with him in bkk and he is about to build a new house too plus his business Sanobypope just starts so i hope nothing but the best for him from now on

Talking about Pope and his family.. Pope used post in his ig that "being born in the same family is BPS but his family is BPA (บุพเพอาละวาด)cos they usually fight" LOL he is so funny

I'm scared hehe
HahHa. Which family doesn't fight?! He's so funny. So there's only him his sis and his mom?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh is she Junward's daughter? Lol no wonder!!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes/- just quickly wanna chime in before I head off for the night lol that yes!! Anything about the casts and lakorn discussion is considered on topic. To me, anything off topic would be discussing about anything else or people that have nothing to do with the lakorn, cast or acting. Lol

And dear @alissaax I appreciate you keeping us in check with staying on topic. :D

~~
I think what’s funny in some of our discussion is the talk about that sweet mango sauce lol and those pork fried noddles snack, lol—- drool worthy lol :p

I think we have been productive of this thread— everything has also been contributed to our learning about Thai culture and the Ayutthaya era! Haha heck— we be getting free Thai history lessons in here too! lol :p hahah jokes aside :) nighties!

Hi, can anyone translate the poem Kade made; is it something else or along the lines of Janwat's poem?. Thanks!

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I don't even know anymore. Haha. I just know they're gonna have lots of babies .Hahaha.
Oh is she Junward's daughter? Lol no wonder!!!
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I remember she was taking pictures with Janward & Reung! I just spent a lot of time trying to search on IG but couldn't find anything ahah and there's way too many pages in this thread to search

I read a comment from page like 50 that says that kade & por date have twin boys and 2 girls though (1 older & 1 younger); I wonder where did we read that they had twin boys & twin girls!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I remember she was taking pictures with Janward & Reung! I just spent a lot of time trying to search on IG but couldn't find anything ahah and there's way too many pages in this thread to search

I read a comment from page like 50 that says that kade & por date have twin boys and 2 girls though (1 older & 1 younger); I wonder where did we read that they had twin boys & twin girls!
I heard it in a reading on YouTube and I read it in a script somewhere, forgot the webaddress

Dangggggg Clara is hot...
http://www.rakdara.net/ส่องความแซ่บชีวิตจริง-ซ.html