[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Really? I guess my standard's just really high. I still love the Pope dear though.
Or it could be that I Love him so in my eyes he had chemistry with everyone lol. Whether I want to watch him with them is another story hahaha. I saw chemistry with Ploy but I couldn't get myself to sit through that lakorn lol.

Are we getting off topic again? Lol

I guess Pope went to meditate already
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhTnUmrn4VK/

Also saw Got is in Ayuttaya. Seems like a lot of celebrities went to Ayuttaya for the weekend.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omfg. Hot Guy is in Sapai Jao as wel!?!?! Ahhhhh. He's sooo cute! He plays a cute mechanic named Somchai! In Kade's words, narak~ah!!!
OMG ...ok gotta check his cute butt then! Why so many cute thai guys!?
Seriously people just find the littlest things to talk/write about. Also I believe Margie's wedding was on Bella's bday, so that's probably why she didn't go? Lol and a lot of other celebs don't follow each other on IG. So idk what's the deal is? Smh lol
Yeah reporter got nothing important to report about but stupid stuff! And not all celebrities will have them to go and follow each other ARUGH!

Rosi

Wifey #42
EPISODE 6
Arrghhhhhh......hahaha!!!!!! I always rewind 20 times when the royal boat comes into view....... Got looks so fierce! Handsome Rheung! Then HOT GUY!! This should be poster of the year!
Did anyone even noticed the other boats? The rowers? It's as good as they don't exist.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
EPISODE 6
Arrghhhhhh......hahaha!!!!!! I always rewind 20 times when the royal boat comes into view....... Got looks so fierce! Handsome Rheung! Then HOT GUY!! This should be poster of the year!
Did anyone even noticed the other boats? The rowers? It's as good as they don't exist.
Lol Got looked so fine sitting at the head of the boat. I was like all waiting for the water around the boat to start boiling. Man if I was his guardian angel, the things I would do :angel10:rscenesw

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Or it could be that I Love him so in my eyes he had chemistry with everyone lol. Whether I want to watch him with them is another story hahaha. I saw chemistry with Ploy but I couldn't get myself to sit through that lakorn lol.

Are we getting off topic again? Lol

I guess Pope went to meditate already
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhTnUmrn4VK/

Also saw Got is in Ayuttaya. Seems like a lot of celebrities went to Ayuttaya for the weekend.
Haha. No we are not off topic!! :p
Awe. Does that mean we won't be seeing him anymore??

EPISODE 6
Haha. I loved the grand entrance of their boat! Haha. I could only look at them too. If anyone can turn that into a poster let me have it please. I was a little sad Date couldn't race. Hehe.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I admire her talent, but I'm not a fan. I only like her in Nang Rai Sai Lup. Hehe.
I'm glad Bella made a few fans from that lakorn. Even she was shocked because she was the rai. Haha.
I like her in general but i don't watch her lakorns much haha

Bella is so humble, so glad to know
I didn't mind the ending to Narkee.

Btw I'm reading lovefia's recaps on BPS and she made a collage of Date's dearest smiles so I thought I'd share:

Credit: lovefia blog
Phatman why you gotta melt me so early in the morning it's only 7.30am here

What's more endearing is that all those smiles are caused by/directed to Kade :icon12:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol Got looked so fine sitting at the head of the boat. I was like all waiting for the water around the boat to start boiling. Man if I was his guardian angel, the things I would do :angel10:rscenesw
The moment he shot into view Got gave a touch of class to that otherwise ordinary boat - royal, aloof. These 3 hots synchronised as if they're heading for war, making other boats around look like minions. His appearance is such a big surprise because you'd have thought this is jusy another incidental scene when Kade meets Hot Guy again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like her in general but i don't watch her lakorns much haha

Bella is so humble, so glad to know

Phatman why you gotta melt me so early in the morning it's only 7.30am here

What's more endearing is that all those smiles are caused by/directed to Kade :icon12:
Hehhe. Because I wish I would wake up to that smiley face every morning.

The moment he shot into view Got gave a touch of class to that otherwise ordinary boat - royal, aloof. These 3 hots synchronised as if they're heading for war, making other boats around look like minions. His appearance is such a big surprise because you'd have thought this is jusy another incidental scene when Kade meets Hot Guy again.
Agree! They have this strong aura that makes them intimidating!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Daannnngggg!!! That video was sad!!! My heart sank when he got sick. I have to be thankful Chompoo didn’t sign on to play Kade because I still don’t find Pope and Chompoo have any chemistry lol. Btw, who did he play in Dok Som See Thong??
He played her best friend that secretly was in love with her. Stuck with her through thick and thin. They end up sleeping together but she was a b and didn't see his value. He got sick and disappeared at the end. But yes I didnt think she had chemistry with him but then I dont find her having chemistry with anyone. Its ok, he did very well in the mv and the lakorn, enough for me lol.