[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
CPY, if you have a 20" screen like mine you can also see the fireflies. The pier landing at night is like the most serene place in the world! You can see plentiful boat traffic up & down & yet it's so peaceful. Beautiful.

I'm actually at work but I can't concentrate. And we're lucky in this office you can keep videos running alongside your excel accounts screens.

Same here. I secretly watched.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
When Wednesday comes. Can you guys slow down with the comments, so I can catch up easily after the finale?? Haha. Actually will you guys not leave yet until I join you guys, I don't wanna be lonely! Hahaha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhX-JSqAe3G/?taken-by=maich3iam

After LSP, the director is good in toying our emotions!
Omg he's so mean and nice at the same time. Mean for showing us when we have 2 days to go and nice for giving us a peek cus we have just 2 days to go!!!
When Wednesday comes. Can you guys slow down with the comments, so I can catch up easily after the finale?? Haha. Actually will you guys not leave yet until I join you guys, I don't wanna be lonely! Hahaha
Ugh I'm with you. I have a big meeting from 8am til 4pm Wednesday so I won't be able to watch til I get home 2-3 hrs later. Omg We're going to have like 50 pgs to catch up. :(:facepalm:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Omg he's so mean and nice at the same time. Mean for showing us when we have 2 days to go and nice for giving us a peek cus we have just 2 days to go!!!

Ugh I'm with you. I have a big meeting from 8am til 4pm Wednesday so I won't be able to watch til I get home 2-3 hrs later. Omg We're going to have like 50 pgs to catch up. :(:facepalm:

Oh no that morning after!! I'm getting goosebumps!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
what is this? Sister Wives between Mae Prik and Mae Jumpa? Lol Omg the Dad was one of my favorite characters, plus he’s given some of the wisest lines in the show don’t make me think otherwise! Lol
No no there's nothing in the script that says this. It was just the actors making up their own headcanon lol.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
No way hahahaha. I'll try but then I'll be in my crazy mode so I can't promise anything hahaha. You won't be lonely, I'll be here and everyone too :)

AFTER SEEING THE MORNING AFTER...I'M SOOO READY! Wed, bring it on!

HNA0

☀️
Does anyone know if there’s a full version of the opening theme song sing by P’Yam and Constantine Falcon?