[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
jeanie1 said:
Alright guys, as promised, the translation to Lo Sam Pao, the Poem. Under spoilers cause you know, while it is describing the movement of a boat, I can't help it if you guys want to interpret it like an R-rated metaphor lol. I don't know how to translate the last phrase properly, "san sop sayop suang." Feel free to correct it anyone

OMG. We need a meme. :risas3::risas3:
Oh my!! I'm so shy to even read twice!! haha.... so graphic. Now I can't get the picture of those boaters Date & Kade out of my head ever!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I’ve been forever behind on this specific thread in the past few days lol but someone posted on FB about the book being translated to English & Chinese. Also that BPS is going to be a movie? Did you guys hear about this too or already talked about it? If so, can someome direct me to a page number. Thanks!
I heard about the book getting translated but not about the movie.

Padivarada - James Ji & Bella

I'm not sure how bad singing in Thai is, & been reading Bella can't sing..... but I found this, she sings the theme from Padivarada & is this considered okay or not?

Her singing is not bad.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright guys, as promised, the translation to Lo Sam Pao, the Poem. Under spoilers cause you know, while it is describing the movement of a boat, I can't help it if you guys want to interpret it like an R-rated metaphor lol. I don't know how to translate the last phrase properly, "san sop sayop suang." Feel free to correct it anyone

Rocking gently and rowing, the boat flutters
Drifting along the narrow canal, stretch and tense
The water is low, settle in place, the path is blocked
When the waves come, rock back and forth to press forward
Pass the channel and enter the bay during high tide
When the dizziness stops, slip left and right
Cross the river of paradise and every stage of heaven
Desire fulfilled, collapse on my chest
WOAH THERE it is way too early for this but i ain't complaining :naughty2:

That last line tho lmao

i-should-buy-a-boat_c_2247517.jpg

Rosi

Wifey #42
Awesome video :).
leemyis said:
There are so many boat comments. I can never look at a boat and see it the same again lol.

So, I got my sister addicted to this lakorn and she made a video for our lovely couple
Awesome video :).

==================

LEEMYIS, tell your sis she's got it all down pat - that's the great video!! It made me smile haha

Rosi

Wifey #42
Por Date is such a sweet talker!!!
If Kade really is from Ayuthiya, they'll be having a dozen+ kids the way he talks to her and loves her. LOL . 4 kids is a lot these days and our Kade is a modern woman stuck in a boran body. :p
The way he rode the boat I guess the passenger queue gets all in place, tickets reserved, that's why 4 came along in succession

Rosi

Wifey #42

I forgot who ask for the duet..full YouTube

Love bella I prawirada.... she was spicy... when she push the ladder and pk fell Hahaha...I love the meaning about the sunflower

I love willing scenes ... I'm glad certain lakorn graduate from R and too much n'rai...I do enjoy a smart n'rai and a smart pra'nang and they can battle wits

But this story Bella has a sad life. She just belonged to a family, but although they do love her she's never properly adopted. She's neither a daughter nor a servant, and only went in place to be his bride because the real daughters of that family refused to; in a way she was "forced" because to pay a debt they looked after her. He guessed he's been sent a servant because he's ever seen his betrothed before & so treated her bad. One scene always touches me .... when he went after her (after she ran away), he saw hers & the other 2 sisters clothes in the cupboard, and was trying to get her to admit who she really is. "Your sisters' clothes.... they seem to be made from the most expensive tailors, while yours - they look homemade." So sad this scene. Her quick reply is that different people have different taste in clothes.

Rosi

Wifey #42
What?! They actually did a recording? Oh my I thought it was just playful singing for his ig story. They are too cute!!!!!! Their couple is just as cute as Got/Bow :icon12:

Pope's version of Or Jao, just a snippet. Awww he doesn't sound so bad.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhZcP_ghiie/
I thought it's so raw and thus, beautiful..... it's lovely actually, knowing that he's a part of the one who lived in that story and singing it the way he is

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Khun P'!!!

Imagine how many times Kade says Khun P on the boat ride now. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hahahaha. A lot!

I saw. I totally forgot that she used to say Khun P'Muen. Hahha.

Here is a trip down BPS memory lane of Kade and the Ayuthiya guys. I love sassy pervy Kade! :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Dang when are we gonna stop being so pervy?!

LMAO, right right! haha. But on a serious note, I would love to see that happen...oh the scandal hahaha

Funny that you mentioned that "betraying " feeling. I felt the same way toward Pope too when I was going thru his lakorns, esp the one w/ Diana and Ploy. He got kiss scene w/ them in there. When I watched those parts, I was like "If only Kade saw this she would dump your a@@" hahaha. Like I'm cool with them acting w/ others because it's new plot/characters but then part of me is like "Por Date what the hell are you cheating on Kade? or Kade don't you remember you got Por Date?"

Ok, it's going to be hard to let go of their character so soon.
Hahaha. Exactly! I'm gonna call Mae Karakade to go haunt all them ladies Por Date kisses. Hahaha.

Man look at their smile, I don't know this one before or after the boat rock they seem to enjoy it very much hahaha. Plus who in here didn't want Bella to sing? You can prepare yourself kkk. She was in the studio recorded some song for the MV/CD of BPS.

View attachment 13394 View attachment 13395 View attachment 13396
The smiles!!!
Uh oh. Bella singing?? Hahah.

Yeah I loved Padiwarada too. Bella's character was feisty, just in a very proper way. She just said her insults in a classy way. I still remember her line to Mint where she goes something like "I can compete on anything except for competing on who has the thicker face." :risas3:
Y'all make me wanna go for another round of Padiwarada. . .

Rocking gently and rowing, the boat flutters
Drifting along the narrow canal, stretch and tense
The water is low, settle in place, the path is blocked
When the waves come, rock back and forth to press forward
Pass the channel and enter the bay during high tide
When the dizziness stops, slip left and right
Cross the river of paradise and every stage of heaven
Desire fulfilled, collapse on my chest
. . . gulp.